/heem/

LHW GOAT edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sKqX7wCjQec
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ANDU SHTEW

Natty recognizes natty my man

>Completely fuck up my post
Daniel "Cornbread" Cormier is once again the Champion. A champions champion. The true people's champ. Like the great King of MMA Daniel "About That Cake" Cormier is often maligned for his losses to gutless cheaters and steroid abusers. Once again he has proven his mettle and risen above petty criticism from obese neckbeards living vicariously through steroid cheats.

The truth can never be daunted and Daniel "The Natty LHW GOAT" Cormier is back atop his throne is the UFC's marquee division. He has one (1) loss on his record that should be overturned in an otherwise unblemished career. Daniel "Kingsmen" Cormier only left the HW division because his best friend forever Cain was taking over, and since his injuries Daniel "Detective Comics" Cormier is also arguably the best Heavyweight of all time as well since Steepee has become a retarded wannabe boxer.

All hail our Natty LHW King. He's the Champion we didn't deserve, for his purity rains upon our sport and elevates us all to be fairer men and athletes.

Bless this man.

That's not pride era shogun

How is custody of Tiger going to work?

Guys, did Coral Springs die in the hurricane? I haven't seen any Schaubposting memes for a few days now that I think about it.

>we will never see all the possible match ups for Jon in HW

Dibs

In case you miss it:

Lmao'd/10

who cares? you guys are obsessed with him. it's pathetic

sadly he drowned while defending schaubs honor on /heem/, not even his Sup Forums pass could save him

>spammer is jealous he will never command the respect that Springsbro does

Could Jon go into acting?

Rose's title shot is completely undeserved and she's essentially the female Bisping

>no jon vs stipe
>no jon vs gus 2
>no jon vs cain
>no jon vs rumble

it's a fucking tragedy. what a goof

*GAAAAAAAA-

>*gets heemed by no-name gook*

Striking > Wrestling >>>>>>>>>>>>> Meme Jitsu

>implying the limp dick nigger would face real men natty
lel

WAIT I WASN'T READY

what to watch this saturday

chad vs canelo or
ultimate high level chess tournament??

>That look of pure disappointment and misery of when they tap out as opposed to the referee stopping the fight
>That look of hatred for themselves, of how THEY'RE going to be the ones to end it

Jew Jitsjew is the magnum opus of MMA.
It's the reason Rousey got so big.
Nobody would have given a shit if she just threw heavy punches.
Look at Cyborg. Nobody gives a fuck.

lads ever since mcgoobz got btfo by mayweather I've been thinking about finding a boxing gym and learning how to fight for real. should I do it?

P-Please watch me fight David Branch

nobody would've cared about ronda if she looked like cyborg

Remember when Jon challenged Brock Lesnar following him beating Cormier?

Would have been fun to just see two junkies go at it like the animals that they are.

Cyborg is ugly as fuck though and doesn't speak english well. She is hard to market unlike Ronda.

She's hardly a Taylor Swift.
She garnered fans purely through her fighting style.
To an unhealthy degree often.

youtube.com/watch?v=sKqX7wCjQec

Why couldn't Jones do this without cheating?

>only 1 ufc ppv to look forward to for the next 2 months
Wew

I'm still alive brother, I've laid off the Schaub images as of late but yeah I was off /heem/ the entire weekend.
Funny.

she might not be the hottest but there's a reason that pvz gets pushed more than JJ

Why?

>that video
embarrassing

He would have no strength or endurance.

>muh ppv
Brunson-Machida will be card of the year, don't even @ me

but Karolina is good AND beautiful
Why not push her?
Do they have to be from an English speaking country?

I was at my dads place during the hurricane and we briefly lost power so I took the weekend off.

having a competitive advantage can surge your confidence beyond belief. The whole fight could have played different if Jones wasn't juicing.

It's a hindsight kind of issue so it's hard to discuss but the fact is clear: steroids give a compelling advantage and it's cheating to use them

because killing Cormier would've been optimal

I mean the pics posting

Oh, mostly because I don't wanna get banned anymore. Being banned during a fight night is agonizing.

english is a big factor as well. I'd say karolina isn't good enough or has a style that can be marketed well

Turinabol increases strength and endurance without adding mass. Natty Jones would get rekt.

let me tell you something about spergy he'll make your OPs shine

how was the hurricane for you? i left the state but should have stayed. had basically no damage and power was only out for a few hours.

>fake shuab fan gets scared by the mods
Disgusting.

Who are you talking to

DC's chin is for sure obliterated. He took like 10 power shots from Juicy Jones. Wouldn't be surprised if he now has CTE and Oezdemir heems him.

he knows who he is ;)

Robin Garbage is friends with these guys?

>Bet 365 refuses to refund my steak

Wrong picture there but luckily I got you

How many bings until tuf lads

Went pretty well, minimal damage to the property or cars. Entire city is covered in trees and pretty much every street light is out still. I lost power on Sunday for about 12 hours.
Believe me, I'm not a fake fan.

Is this you?

Those power shots straight to the dome I unironically think gave him multiple concussions, that's not even counting the head kick that he fucking LEANED INTO
I could see Gus koing him now that his chin is done, he got wobbled bad last fight

No, it is not me.

100% my man

Why not?

Because it's not me.

/autism/

But why?

Kek, Eddie reacting to this crying chick with total befuddlement is gold

>canelo vs GGG and Rockhold vs Branch are on on Saturday
>I will be stuck at my cousins fucking wedding having zero fun and being forced to hang out with distant family members who are essentially strangers all night
>will miss both events

Fuck this gay earth. Marriage is bullshit

You need to be competent in all three. Look at Conor, he's known as a striker but he's still a BJJ brown belt. When he wasn't as experienced in grappler as he is, he got easily choked out.

I mean come on, it's 2017. It's mixed martial arts, you need to be a complete fighter.

It's called a smartphone bruh

do you not have a phone?

>let's move our body a lil bit
kek Eddie bout to merge with her

His chin was deleted by a fucking cheater, it's not fair bros.

what are you watching?

>not faking having food poisoning

>distant family members who are essentially strangers
Alright, alright.

tuf

How am I gonna get a pirate stream on my phone?

TUF

This. Jones should get the belgian treatment and get one of his hands cut off.

TUF

Are you fucking gay? Weddings are great to get drunk and meet and fuck whores/distant cousins.

You rather be here with a bunch of virgns watching men hug each other? Kys yourself right now

all of jons fights should be ruled as no contests. someone who willfully pokes ALL his opponents in the eyes and does that cheap little kick to the knees is a blatant cheater with no morals or self respect

Is that blonde girl american or does she already have cte?

literally >>>/plebbit/
mmastreams has plenty of mobile compatible streams

Hadn't considered that. I guess it's been so long since I used something other than acestraem i had forgotten about browser based options

>Enhanced strength, has no fear of Daniel's clinch and take downs
>Enhanced endurance can put out hard work round after round without fear of fatigue
>Enhanced explosiveness, strikes deal more damage and are quicker and more accurate
>Enhanced recovery can spar harder and longer, even on days with heavy strength and conditioning training thus improving technique faster than an unjuiced fighter.
>Enhanced confidence, has the guts to let loose with wild low percentage strikes(these strikes are also more likely to land because of his enhanced explosiveness

They should just cut to the chase and ban the low line kick now, eventually a champ is going to lose their title by career-ending knee destruction TKO and they'll end up making it illegal anyway. Romero fucked up Whittaker's ACL in his last fight and Colleen Schneider just got her knee annihilated on the last Bellator card because of those kicks

The hero we deserve.

>wild low percentage strikes
This is why he ceded a round to the second best current mma fighter to work the body, right?

yeah, it's so cheap and easy to do as well but most fighters don't do it because they're not trying to fuck up somebody's career

>inb4 muh heel hooks
those take skill and are high risk, shitty kicks to the knee are easy as piss and stop guys coming forward which leads to boring fights

who will play him in the inevitable biopic, oh wait I know

you usually have to be taller than your opponent to pull it off consistently tho right?

The man who ruined sports

Lads it's completely gone out of my head
What did Rogan constantly call Jon's side kicks to the leg? There was a word he'd always use

no, unless you're both trying to do it to each other constantly

>Ostrovich is better at bowling than fighting
Kek

Actually I just realized there are 2 (TWO) women in this tournament with 50/50 records. Jesus, they should have waited a few more years and let 115 and 135 get more popular/successful

Oblique kicks