Well that was quick
How was 1999 in your cunt Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FRR_2K_g-6U
youtube.com/watch?v=Vmp720kBLBU&t=2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i was 2 years old, i guess it was good

I got a lot less hate for my identity.

Life in general is easier when you're 11 years old and only have to worry about Pokemon and summer vacations, it's not specific to 1999.

My life was still miserable, but at least I had some good video games to play and didn't get angry at the news every day.

When I turn 5, I started to think my life will be awful then New Year's happen.

1999 is year of my first grade, When Digimon Adventure is viral in Korea, pokemon is becoming outdated though.

pretty good senpai

I was 10 years old, so life was good. All I cared about was playing my gameboy and hanging out with my friends.

>implying this isnt just a janny trying to bait out all the underage yutes

fuck off pussyole you'll never catch me alive

>tfw never got to bang a 00's born 16 girl
I'm sad

It was great. I had no worries or fears, my dreams were still vivid. I enjoyed my life...

how things change

I really liked watching Japanese cartoons dubbed in Spanish and subbed in Portuguese at my grandma's house cause she had cable, and Iberia shared it.

Doraemon was my shit.

My cunt was still in chaos after the reformation

"I agree, Maddie. Sure was some good fun we had in '99. Wish we could do it all again."

I was 8, so life was mostly Pokémon and Zelda.

>the summer from Hell
>the entire eastern third of the US was baked by one motherfucking drought
>we're talking almost two months of 90F and up heat every day with absolutely no rain
>oh goody, RHCP are back--I thought those guys were done and we wouldn't be hearing anything more from them
>and how was that Limp Bizkit show the other night--nah, they suck dick
>at least they're not the Backstreet Boys, fuck them
>bombs dropping on some Eastern Yuropoor shithole
>they shoot down a B-1 because dumb idiot pilot didn't close the bomb bay
>Serbs try to give plane parts to the Chinese and Russians
>oh well we'll see about that
>bomb the Chinese embassy which has plane parts in it--we'll just pretend it was an accident
>they have one huge chimpout
>and supposedly Chinese spies were stealing from the Los Alamos Nuclear Lab
>every other vehicle on the road is a Ford Expedition/Explorer

99 wasn't all that good of a year for music honestly.

>Life in general is easier when you're 11 years old and only have to worry about Pokemon and
The summer of Pokemon. I forgot that. That was fucking insane. Pokemon merch _everywhere_, parents wondering what the fuck is this stuff and a few nutcases insisting it was Satanic or something (I guess declaring heavy metal records Satanic had gotten old by the late 90s and they had to move on to something new).

Have you noticed parents today don't do that anymore? When was the last time you heard anyone yell about X thing kids are into now being Satanic?

>tfw born in 1999

Literally a 3 year old underaged b&

It was a baby boomer thing.

It was great. I was still a kid and had lots of fun playing Pokemon and watching anime, wanting to grow up fast so I wouldn't have to listen to my daddy and mommy and would have my own monies and so much free time. Boy was I wrong.

...You don't live in the South, do you?

Y2K and tin foil hat bullshit was all the rage.

It wasn't.

>nu metal, boybands, and return of RHCP

i was 13 that year and remember it pretty well. Feel like an old fag, i think i need to stop coming to this place at some point but i have a spiritual connection with this place.

1999 Lisbon, Portugal - Xutos concert

youtube.com/watch?v=FRR_2K_g-6U

Man, the last couple of Simpsons episodes have sucked. I guess after 10 seasons they're a bit out of ideas. Oh well, this will probably be the last season anyway.

no idea
i was born then

I'm glad to hear you spent good childhoods, friends.

I was 1 years old

Hey, 90s kids!
I miss this game!
youtube.com/watch?v=Vmp720kBLBU&t=2s

all these kids

>He was old enough to have experienced 1999 and still posts on a finnish meme exchange site.

I used to play that all the time. I remember enjoying it.

It was good, school was canceled in late March and had a long almost 6 month time until the next school year.

I graduated high school and everything was pretty gay.

I was 10 and life was pretty comfy