When did Sup Forums swallow the gay pill?

I've never been much for gay marriage but accepted that there will always be fags. I was disappointed in the churches that wed gay couples more than anything else.

But here we are with full gay acceptance and years later we are still being inundated with gay propaganda daily. Who voted for this? I didn't vote for this. I didn't ask for this, neither has the majority of Americans. This gay extremism has made me want a full repeal of gay marriage and even the restriction of their voting rights.

Does anyone else feel this way or has Sup Forums gone full gay now? Is the silent majority still anti-gay?

we reddit now

i think a lot of people are coming to the realization that it's such a non-issue it's hardly worth mentioning

Sup Forums hates muslims

muslims hate gays

therefore Sup Forums loves gays

It will be a non issue until you spend $250,000 raising a son only to discover he likes taking BBC in the ass and wants to be a girl with no intention of passing on your legacy.

Milo

Homosexuality is an outlet for men's sexuality to be fulfilled without having to overturn the damaging feminist legislation that has killed birth rates across western society.

#ProudToBe hater of both.

And feminism has deprived us sexually, leading us to become more gay. Becuase were too cucked to overturn feminism.

I'm openly gay

congratulations

Sup Forums is a gay board

Guys are turning gay (or rather, accepting of their own latent bisexuality) because we know what degeneracy comes about when women have their way.

Unchecked femininity has led to feminism, which in turn serves into a sort of positive feedback loop with regressive liberal politics. Feminine politics (aka "bawww... my feewings!") in America, for example, has led us to led a ridicuous number of unchecked immigrants into the country, made fighting Islam a bigoted stance (instead of an issue of self-preservation) and brought strife between the races and sexes like never before.

I think that as gay marriage has been made available and as gays start leaning towards right-wing politics, a lot of bisexual guys are coming to an understanding:
It's better to confide in other bisexual guys than in the Vaginal Jew, which is pretty much what women have turned themselves into.

Like one of many forgotten, anonymous Sup Forumstards of the past once said, cum might be something hard to swallow, but not as hard as your pride.

Traditional marriage is just glorified prostitution anyway

Men always pay for the company of women

Never, you guys just lost the culture war, but hopefully muslim will fix that for you.

Out

Yes goy, and gender is just a social construct. Trans and genderfluids are not an issue.

Honestly I just wait when you will accepts all letters of LGBTQWURGDJEKDMDHEXJN27RKR alphabey

>when did Sup Forums swallow

Sorry mate, Strayans dont swallow.

>when did Sup Forums swallow the gay pill?
When we realized women are the ones backing liberal insanity 9 times out of 10.

I've never eaten a multicolor pill not even those fucking candy bracelets

Because be gay is okay, be mudslim is not.

Completely agree. We need to illegalize gay marriage. Did you know sodomy was illegal until 2003? And Thomas Jefferson wrote a law in Virginia to castrate faggots?

Faggots have an 80% higher chance of contracting AIDS. They are sick, dangerous predators. Homosexuality needs to be outlawed.

Watch Steven anderson's sermon "the sodomite agenda"

I wonder who was behind it all...

Faggot...

I really, really don't give a shit if someone is gay
Churches should not be forced to accept gay weddings but if they do (even if that declares how Christian they really are) you shouldn't give a shit
Identity politics of all kinds is detrimental to a democratic society

I support gay marriage, trans and gay rights.
I'm still a conservative though.

>>Gays and Lesbians - cool ok

trannies are fucking disgusting.

I think it's like what Milo said... it's conservatives these days, not liberals, who are fighting for human rights and equity in Western society.

Libertarians as well, but... whatever.

Libertarians dropped the ball by supporting gun control and being pro-open borders

Like what the fuck, that sounds like a recipe for turning into brazil in a single generation

You're a piece of shit you know that?

It's people like you that started these bullshit SJW movements by saying stuff like "Oh I'm conservative but I'm also very tolerant and understanding".

People like you breeded these cucks and now they're killing the planet with their degenerate bullshit.

You're just as worse as my country's "conservatives" that are pro immigration, pro abortion and pro LGBT rights

Fuck you.

I WILL NEVER SWALLOW ANYTHING GAY

FUCK YOU FAGGOT OP

You sound triggered Hans. How bad is it in Germany?

Do you think Trudeau might be inadvertently redpilling his fellow Canadians?

>when did Sup Forums swallow the gay pill?
When I got to know a gay guy who loves to say 'I'm homosexual but I hate faggots' and realized that in many ways he's more homophobic than me. No point caring about what people do in their bedrooms as long as they don't spread degeneracy in public. I wish most straight people were half as reasonable and conservative as that gay dude.

pretty good
it's lunch break at work and i'm enjoying my ham sandwich right now.

Pork is still legal in your country? I thought that eating it at work would at least be banned to prevent any refugees from chimping out?

>Swallow
Not the best choice of word.

it's always weird to me how Sup Forums seems to screech REEEEEE anytime they see two dudes kissing in public, doing a pride parade, going to gay clubs and having promiscuous sex

meanwhile straight men and women do the exact same shit at spring break, at martis gras, in regular clubs and parties, etc. etc.

I don't give a fuck about your sexual orientation if you keep it private.

shill thread
sage
homosexuality is a mental disorder
and whatever excuse you make it will remain as is.

but there are so many qt shemale pinoy desu yo~

true
why are western flags so degenerate

put fags to,a vote and they will be crushed. if your representative does not lobby for a referendum he/she is a cuckold.
Shelby and Sessions are cucks even though they both are probably gun. I believe like you. let's vote once and for all!

Its obviously disgusting and morally wrong to be gay. Thats why god made AIDS

#Disowned #Faggot #SuicideYourselfSon

I like you. Definitely not in a gay way though