Sup Forums recommended books

A true Sup Forumsack is well-read and knowledgeable in all matters of literature. Tomorrow I am making a trek out of the NEET cave and into the nearest library. I need suggestions for good books.

>video game guides need not be suggested
>mein kampf need not be suggested

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Jews_and_Their_Lies
press.princeton.edu/titles/7819.html
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
mega.nz/#F!LotEVRxT!YE-YrG6SZ54nJqltrYN8Nw
mega.nz/#F!0F5GXTjS!oGdz8UP5JbcleNMy6YKLvg!gVZhSQhI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>falling for the public Jew

101 ways to kill yourself

Dumping collection for bump

Start with the Greeks

Bumper

Get a map of your city to find the way to the next job centre..

Just to name a few

The Rational Male 1 & 2
The Superior Male
The Way of Men
No More Mr Nice Guy
Fear of Life
The Language of the Body
Character Analysis
Concepts of Modern Mathematics
What is Mathematics?
From Here to Infinity
Tribal Leadership
Iron John
Man's Search for Himself
Thick Face Black Heart

Those are just the ones I am reading or have read in past few months. I don't know if they will help you guys but I do view people and situations differently. I have come to the realization that everything in life is fractal. From learning a language to bodybuilding or even things of pleasure such as sex and dancing.

It's all a spectrum of the same thing. I don't know how to combat leftism or to reach other people but at least I can reccomend these books in the hope that I am not alone in this.

Read 'the Big Bang Never Happened'

more sciency than political, but it will show you how political the ivory tower of professional science has become

it's the cosmological redpill

POSTING!!!!

Call me a pleb :)

Suicide of a Superpower by Patrick Buchanan
He says it like it is, esp. when it comes to race.

Best and Taylor's Physiological Basis of Medical Practice
Probably the most informative book I was forced to read.

Eragon was fucking garbage.

Read Plato. Aristotle too, but especially Plato. It'll give you a good grounding for any further philosophy to discover. Also, read the Bible and supplement it with Aquinas' Summa Theologiae. It'll help you decide how to feel about Christianity. Whether you like the religion or not, at least you'll understand it. Those four will give you good foundations for reading the rest of the Western canon and understanding its basis.

It's also worth reading the Qur'an. You have to know your enemy before you can face them properly, which reminds me that you should also probably read some Sun Tzu and Machiavelli.

Also, Rules for Radicals is essential reading for understanding the way the leftist machine works. You cannot dismantle it without first understanding it.

While you're at it, it's essential for the modern educated man to have foundations in Latin and Greek, so I would begin studying the basics of these languages as well.

FUCK YOOOOOOOOOU, it was in parts I guess :/

It's literally Star Wars except with magic and dragons.

Put them in the wrong order to trigger the autists. Also ASoIaF is a garbage series

Sup Forums must reads

Some faves

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Jews_and_Their_Lies

Want to use a better camera

press.princeton.edu/titles/7819.html

Steinbeck, Stegner, Twain, Whitman, and maybe Byron.

Anything else is degeneracy

We by Yevgeny Zamyatin, I cannot suggest it hard enough. It predated 1984 and a Brave New World and eerily predicted Stalinism 20 years in advance. Get the Mirra Ginsburg Translation

Gulag Archipelago
>no Homage to Catalonia

This.
Also, everyone on this board ought to read this. Its painful how accurate it is.
Also, military sci fi and japanese literature. Mishima.

1984 by George Orwell

>mein kampf

can you even get this at a fucking library? and not the kike annotated version the actual translation with no stupid commentary

The 4 Generations of Modern War by William S. Lind. The concept of 4th generation warfare is huge, and every man should be knowledgeable in it, especially since we're fighting it right now.

The last superstition - Edward Feser
Menace of the herd - Erik von Kuehnelt-Leddihn
Là-bas - Joris Karl Huysmans
The Republic - Plato
Leisure the basis of culture - Josef Pieper
Orthodoxy - G.K. Chesterton
The Shadow of the Torturer - Gene Wolfe

Yes You can here in the US but it's harder to come by in Europe

>Sup Forumsack
>NEET

Supplement the Bible with the summa? Fuck off, you need to begin with an introductory to aquinas before even touching the summa, let alone the bible...For contemporary work I recommend Aquinas by Edward feser or if you consider yourself already well versed in philo jump into 'The Nature of Knowledge an introduction to thomistic philosophy' by brother Benignus... then you can maybe begin to scrape the surface of the summa.

here you go
some of the books on Jews like "did 6 million really die" are shitposts in bookform but i enjoyed most of this list

Thanks for posting this. I have some of these, but now I have a nice shopping list

really, the only, ONLY, thing relevant there is Plato's The Republic. If you did not understand that book, then you should not bother reading the rest.

Donald Trump - Winners aren't losers

Waking up from the Ameican Dream - Gregory Hood

Just read, pretty good if you're an American. Has some relevant stuff if you're a foreigner.

"Cuckservative: How Conservatives betrayed America" was also Ok in its economic section though I'm not an economics fag so something that made sense to my pleb mind might not actually be true. It basically lays out how you cannot hope to conserve your state's cultural and ethnic composition while also promoting a completely free market.

who decided to put the communist manifesto on there?

It lays out a major ideology that permeates many movements today. Why wouldn't you read it?

Same with all the Objectivist bullshit, it's obviously a retarded fairy tale but many people argue those points so it's good to know them.

animal farm should be read by everybody.

everyone already read it in high school

What I have finished recently or am reading now:
Biography of Alexander and Julius Caesar by Plutarch
The Prince by Niccolo Machiavellie
Meditations by Marcus Aurelius
Ride The Tiger by Julius Evola
The Way of Men by Jack Donovan

Mega Book Collections:
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg

mega.nz/#F!LotEVRxT!YE-YrG6SZ54nJqltrYN8Nw

mega.nz/#F!0F5GXTjS!oGdz8UP5JbcleNMy6YKLvg!gVZhSQhI