Black metal that isn't bad

pic unrelated

The new Summoning album was alright, a bit disappointing compared to OMD but it wasn't bad

AOTY last year.

I still can't get over how good the violin sounds on Welt Aus Eis

These niggas are GOAT. My boy introduced them to me a while ago and i haven't gone back.

Black metal is shit, unless it's melo black. Go try dissection- Storm of the lights bane . That's some good shit

t. Pleb

SCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG

been listening to aborym

its p decent

>atmoshit
>aoty
'no'

>can't chill on some black atmosphere
>autistically waiting for technical riffage like a furry on e waiting for the BaSs 2 DrOp

ITT

>implying that liberal soyboys listen to black metal, filled with pagans and right-wingers

black metal is the most covered metal subgenre by nu-male gutter shit tastemaking websites like pitchfork and noisey. Also most of the black metal this board likes are the albums shilled by those publications like which are not right wing bands

>y-you need to separate the art from the artist. do you want to play some nintendo switch with me while listening to black metal?

Y'all into black war metal?

joke's on you my favorite metal band is Thor's Hammer

actually this is a great album

>sure, but let’s first listen to ANAL CUNT - Beating Up Niggers That Sell Fake Crack

>I-I w-wouldn't feel comfortable listening t-that, let's listen to Deafheaven instead ok? :)

>but user, how come you don’t want to discover new music? I find that offensive that you feel uncomfortable around the music that I like. That’s racist and sexist! I’m calling the police

>implying I don't exclusively play dungeon crawlers and medieval rpgs while listening to black metal