Why do Europeans consider Americans to be cowards...

Why do Europeans consider Americans to be cowards? Is it because we didn't join the World Wars until we were pushed into them? But then if we joined before that wouldn't people say we always stick our noses in other people's business and are warmongers? It seems like a lose-lose situation so why do people hate us?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uems1e1PscA
youtube.com/watch?v=MdOk8mBykGs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Polish_Air_Force_Tu-154_crash
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

People always find a way to hate the powerful

I can't remember the last time a Dutch person used the word coward or loser in any sentence.

>cowards

they think we're obese obnoxious cowboy morons, not cowards

bump

>we

>cowards
Generally Europeans tend not to use words that imply having virtues they personally never had the chance to display in their lives

>Why do Europeans consider Americans to be cowards?
Literally NO ONE EVER said that, what the fuck are you talking about

I've seen people on Sup Forums call us that

Sup Forums is not representitive of europe

europeans are ungrateful pricks. we singlehandedly stopped the nazis, the italians, and the japanese from taking over the whole world. A thanks would be nice honestly.

Well I've seen it on youtube too

This
You're stupid OP

>pic

How does one become that alpha?

Please stop this bait.

Well I don't remember seeing an american say good things about France on the internet because they're too busy calling us surrender monkeys and traitors and trying to make us hated by the entire world with overused anglo stereotypes, does that mean all americans hate the french people?

kys

Why are all american posts about america? Is the USA the most narcissistic flag on this board?
>Why do Europeans consider Americans to be cowards?
Not sure what made you think this

he is ugly and has too big ears

>implying many americans don't love france
>implying our two cunts aren't linked by history itself

>is the first hyperpower of the world narcissistic ?
Well that would be surprising if they were, huh?

what? we compliment you guys on how fast you can run away from the enemy. it's truly impressive.

fuck frogs
fuck france-boos

>mom I memed it again

It's no meme

It's shame, pure and simple. If someone comes along like we did and saves their ass, they may love us but they are ashamed of themselves for needing the help.

what's really cringe is the amount of euros on here who try to downplay our involvement in ww2 just to spite us burgers. they'd rather give the credit to the ussr.

Fuck Europeans.

>be america
>get on the brit side after France helped you get independence from them
>ready to go to war because you don't want to pay your debt
>come 3 years late in ww1 with no equipment using french equipment and claim you did all the job at the end
>try to "peacefully conquer France" as Eisenhower proposed after WW2
>get surprised when this doesn't happen and hate de Gaulle for not wanting to be a docile vassal
>boycott french product and insult the french people when they don't want to join you in an useless war
>stop john kerry in the presidential course by simply saying he looks french (that itself explains a lot about what you think about us)
>insult the french people of vichyst at heart because Hollande sold ships to the big ebil bad guy putin
>still boycott french products to this day with your global influence along the brits

Wow sure, an unbreakable bond amirite
Maybe we should take back the statue

>Maybe we should take back the statue
I'd like to see france try,

inb4 muh russian commies did everything and saved the world

GAH! EUROPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

I haven't got any problem with Americans I just hope we can both unfuck our shit together

That would be nice desu

DADDY TRUMP MOMMY MAY

Unfortunately May is just a shill that climbed her way to the top by playing her cards right, she didn't even campaign for Brexit. What we need is Boris Johnson.

youtube.com/watch?v=Uems1e1PscA

That's his point
He is aware that online idiots don't represent American sentiment as a whole, and is saying OP is an idiot for not doing the same

>not based farage

I sometimes listen to his LBC radio show. He's probably the politician that most aligns with my views that I've ever come across.

Nigel is very popular too but he isn't part of a major party. You only get to be Prime Minister if you are the leader of the party with the most MP's in Parliament, or to say in US terms, you'd only get to be President if you are the nominee of the party that has the most seats in the house of representatives.

youtube.com/watch?v=MdOk8mBykGs

You are warmongers, and objectively the most vile and diabolical state in the world right now.

How can cowboys be cowards?

>the US is more vile than North Korea which keeps its people in concentration camps and punishes families for whole generations for one member's "crimes"

>He comes from a country that openly sanctioned the genocide of Bosnian Muslims

>He criticises another nation for being vile warmongers

classic.

north korea doesn't bomb other countries, usa does

and as for prisons, remember those iraqi prisons

North Korea just sends its own citizens to death camps where they starve to death or worse, according to escaped defectors.

>violence is alright as long as you commit it against your own people

Unsurprising coming from a probable stalinist though

surprisingly too many people return from those "death camps" and deflect then

>violence is alright as long as other people suffer from it but not you

>Why do Europeans consider Americans to be cowards? I
wtf. is it a bait? who says that?

That sounds extremely inefficient.
People fuck you cant stop that but then you're fucking over your productivity by executing someone. Working them to death makes more sense. Dictatorships cant even to the horrible stuff well

jebem ti ustashi maiku or whatever

>>violence is alright as long as other people suffer from it but not you
That was never implied

fuck slavshit, you have no idea what you are talking about. i hope russia turns into north korea soon

If you aren't brutal on dissidents maybe you'll be the next person in the camp. Kim Jong Un had his own uncle executed for goodness sake.

>mfw a Serb tries to take the moral highground

it is not just slavs, that is typical of all sorts of shitskins and other 3rd worlders. they may hate their dictators but they love blaming us for their shitty lives.

>That was never implied
except it's literally the american policy of bombing whoever they perceive as a threat

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Polish_Air_Force_Tu-154_crash

considering that serbia was a victim of the usa, they have that right

I'm screaming, I actually can't believe it

that's was croatia not serbia, retard.
they genocided serbians in ww2 didn't you know that? but serbians were hardle better. they still hate each other. they are all bloodthirsty savages there in that region. slavs.

so?

>Both the Russian and Polish official investigations found no technical faults with the aircraft, and concluded that the crew failed to conduct the approach in a safe manner in the given weather conditions.

poles are shit pilots, who would doubt

i didn't know usa bombed croatia

i would bomb your mom

They found no foul play after Putin personally oversaw the investigation within Russian borders? Nice.

i said the poster's flag in this post asswipe. why are russians so dumb?

Which are the most cowardly nations?

>implying WWII had anything to do with saving france.
It was merely a consequence.

It was an event or part of WWII. WWII had a lot of events/parts, or "consequences" what with it being a world war.

Yea, but saving france wasn't the objective.

>can't get the flag right
>look at his flag
>it's an american
Oh.

Do they? I always thought that stereotype went in reverse.

to be fair there are too many cunts with three horizontal red, blue, and white stripes to keep track of, especially since few of them are relevant

You know that if you place your cursor for a few seconds onto the flag a tooltip with the nation's name will appear,right?

Maybe you are just new to Sup Forums?

I know that, but not everyone uses Sup Forums on their computer, they might be on their phone. Or they might have just mistaken the flag for another similar looking one so they didn't think to check.

I know it was Croatia since when I see the icon of their flag it looks like it has a red pineapple in the center.

Arrogance and ignorance always go hand in hand.
Are you defending yourself and samefagging or are you blindly defending your flag?

I'm defending someone who made an honest, understandable mistake. I'd have defended them if they were chinese or russian or anything else.

>understandable mistake
Maybe i am judging too harshly or you are being too lenient.

Tell me.How many times have you seen this happen to flags that were not American?

I don't keep count of things like that, but I've seen it happen to south americans (ie. other countries to whom the three red/white/blue horizontal flag countries are mostly irrelevant)

That white knight faggot was no different to the other white knight faggots he stopped. The only difference is that he was fighting to protect your particular ideological pussy.
When you get to nitty gritty of the human behaviour presented, it's the same tribal bullshit. A fundamental weakness.

He was only brave because he was Oregonian
other American are right cowards

America and France best pals 5ever!

am i very bad if i honestly would prefer that terrorist guy shooting dead this american dude and both his friends?

probably. why would you want that though?

they are americans, furthermore american soldiers, it wouldn't even be a terrorist attack

I think it might that Americans have never lived with the blowback of having a modern war occuring on their own soil, like Europeans, and Russians, and Chinese have had, and we think it's silly how they bare their teeth about "muh WW victors back to back" when they didn't experience any of the horrors of war to their population.

Why is everyone in this thread so stupid? You could have taken the opportunity to come up with a bunch of reasons why americans are cowardly, instead of just telling him that he's wrong and that it isn't a common stereotype. Am I the only one who thinks that we are lacking in quick, simple insults to hurl at burgers? We can call them fat, and we can call them unintelligent, and that's basically it. If americans start thinking we all say something bad about them then they'll eventually become self-concious and nervous about it. Then if we actually call them that to their face they will take it seriously and get more upset than if you just made something up on the spot. Insults based on stereotypes are good, and we need more of them against americans. How can you all be so stupid that you didn't see that?

>Is it because we didn't join the World Wars until we were pushed into them?
We literally wouldn't have joined the Great War if Wilson hadn't kept sending military supplies to the Brits using civilian vessels

there are enough insults for americans, thank you very much

Do you think Americans are cowards?