THIS IS THE GIRL

THIS IS THE GIRL

only reason to watch this flick desu

This scene comes into mind at completely random times no matter how long it's been since I watched the movie.

What was the point of this scene? To have another eeriely soothing song like In Heaven and In Dreams? At least those made sense within their own films.

EXCELLENT CHOICE, ADAM

If you're wondering what the point is, you're missing what makes the film so good. Stop being an autist

THIS IS THE TRIPS

dum da dum dadadada

>I'm too lazy to come up with a coherent story so I'll just leave it to interpretation I'm so deep lol

WHAT'S THE PHOTO FOR?

oh baby

Naomi Watts is a failed actress and the majority of the film is her made up story/dream on why she didn't succeed. She's so deluded that she believes there's an elaborate conspiracy featuring strange men in boardrooms drinking coffee that wanted another girl instead of her.

>tell me how to think

>I am a soulless robot with no emotion and so I try to dissect everything instead of just experiencing it

you're a retard and didn't even get what the film was about so you go
>lol it doesnt have meaning

yes it fucking does, the plot is easy as fuck to understand, youre such a fucking pleb

I never said it didn't have meaning, learn some reading comprehension retard

Cowboy is best character.

A big chunk of the movie is from the unaired ABC pilot so there are scenes that were intended to be part of season-long mood setting that might seem to run long in the actual movie if you're a complete fucking pleb

Related, why have I never seen that actress (dream Camilla/RL girl at party) in anything else? She's a complete qt.

don't forget the titties

Eraserhead is Lynch's best film

um, okay?

....................yeah

'no'

Anyone else think Lost Highway is the better Lynch film? No, just me? Okay.

......................yeah

It's pretty close, but like Mulholland Dr more because it was my introduction to Lynch and I love Naomi Watts

Also the Club Silencio scene makes me tear up every time

>Related, why have I never seen that actress (dream Camilla/RL girl at party) in anything else?

Are you joking? Melissa George is in everything.

Diane was jealous of Camilla, so in the dream she imagines there was a conspiracy to make the dream Camilla the lead of the Sylvia North Story (the film where Diane met the real Camilla, and got a shitty small role while Camilla got the lead).

>it makes no sense!! xdddd
plebs

I never said it didn't make sense

when will plebs learn to read?

I completely agree. Lost Highway was a wonderful puzzle, I sat down for a long time trying to get everything to make sense. Lynch said something a mystery is ruined once it's solved, and I agree that it shouldn't be spelled out in the film, but man I felt so good when I pieced it together. MD was incredibly easy to get and I loved the surreal and funny scenes, but Lost Highway felt way more vivid and impactful to me. Btw the mystery man literally did nothing wrong.

Impostor!