Just shave it bro it'll look great I promise!

>just shave it bro it'll look great I promise!

it doesn't look terrible tbhwy

He's rich. He's at the "don't give a fuck" stage.

also

>thinking women are even half as hung up on beauty as we are

He looks fine bald. Granted he looked younger with the hair.

With hair 7/10 bald 8/10

It's allright actually

For a second I thought this thread was about the guy who injured himself shaving his legs today. This is a shit thread. Fuck you OP, a thread died for you and this is how you repay it?

He actually looks better bald, at least in comparison to that shit haircut he has on the right.

it looks awful

Pablo didn't really have a choice m8

should have shaved his awful beard instead

PEP'D

>not taking finasteride

This. Women give more fucks about your personality and the type of person you are than looks.

As long as you are not absolutely hideous, you'll be fine.

I thought this was about Stephen Ireland from the catalog.

Maybe he thought he could channel his inner Roy Keane, but he forgot he's a Spanish twink and hair won't change that.

No women are just superficial in different ways. Social standing is a huge deal for them. There are certain requirements or milestones that a guy has to reach before women will consider him a potential long-term partner. Men are less picky in that way.

Me on the right

yeah I'm sure he was hoping to turn into an inferior player than what he is when he shaved his hair

He'll grow it back soon. He's just waiting for his transplant to settle.

>go for it leo, you'll look like a badass.

you always have a choice

Not really. I make under 20k a year and I know several solid 7s that would marry me in a heartbeat.

Way better bald. He always looked like a massive pagafantas with his hair, acne, and pube beard

>not embracing your japanese ancestry to become a samurai

looks a lot manlier bald

He's half african half asian.