What made them so good?

What made them so good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GK-e55Ymoyc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

For me, it's Xaviesta.

messi

They could pass sideways 2 feet for 86% pass completion until Messi did something

you are forgetting busquets.

the holy trinity of tiki taka.

Would love to see these "athletes" play a real sport like hockey

Most of the team played together in the same system since they were kids.

>implying xaviesta never dribbled the shit out of opposing midfielders and ran straight into and at defenses and couldnt finish themselves

>that flag
>not appreciating true midfield talent
kek

>the american got something right for once

power of friendship, love, and friendship

UEFA

For some reason, teams didn't play compact against them.

Everytime a team sat back against them, they lost.

>Everytime a team sat back against them, they lost.
All teams sat back against them.They would just BTFOed them.Xavi is the grestest playmaker of all time.He could a goal situation out of nowhere.
Xavi and Iniesta won 2 euros and a WC without Messi.Messi has won an olimpic gold without Xavi and Iniesta.

this

Barcelona bribing refs and being the favourites of the UEFA

Golden generation. Xavi-Busquets-Iniesta is probably the greatest 3 man midfield ever. As well as having Messi, Villa, Henry, Etoo. It wasn't exactly going to be hard to smash people was it?

Dr Fuentes

>Messi has won an olimpic gold without Xavi and Iniesta
and a wc and two copa america finals, not so different when you consider how close all those finals were except the euro against italy

Iniesta definitely, but Xavi? Xavi couldn't even sprint, let alone dribble while running

He was useless at the WC outside of the group stages and Copa America is a shit tier competition.
Messi has the mental strength of a toddler and he is a natural chocker.That is why it was always Iniesta who came up in the big moments for Barça

Recessive hair genes

Messi was a huge factor, not all of it but a key thing

>inb4 they won a WC and the Euros
By winning all games 1-0 and/or by luck, no one will remember that NT in 20 years

Not saying they were bad, but when you don't score many goals you don't become that relevant

messi would've had one world cup if not for higuain

sure, a lot of things fell into place 2008.
Xavi was 28 and Iniesta 24 back then, even if they were already world class midfielders, not many saw them as the future GOATs back then

Corruption.

>muh higuain
>0 (zero) goals in finals for argentina midget

I would trade our current Messi for peak Xaviesta desu

youtube.com/watch?v=GK-e55Ymoyc

simple but efficient

if you could've spread some of your players out better since 2000 you would be favourites in all tournaments since
like when before you had both aimar and riquelme (also my favourite d'alessandro) at the same time, and after that you had none for that position.

RESPECTS TO XAVI COME TO COLO COLO #NOT ALL MUSLIMS

you already said friendship

I didn't realized I missed xavi until now

they're manlets with low gravity center, which makes it very difficul for opposing defenders to steal the ball from them, they're great technicians with jacked legs, could easily run 10-11 km per game, good defensive players, great passers etc. just a perfect storm that pakilona possessed. it's just sad sergio busquets will get forgotten 2 years after he retires, because he was as vital as these two, that fucker was a perfect 5th defender, all over the field.

also, friendly reminder the combos of deco/bommel/edmilson and deco/xavi/edmilson did it first, also the xaviesta/busquets/rakitić was scary in the second half of 2014/15 and won the triple.

Dr Fuentes

>no one will remember that NT in 20 years
Like everyone has that Spain as a top 3 NT of all time

>was useless at the WC outside the group stages
Stop posting any time amershart

30% talent
71% hard work

literally never heard one person say that

>implying he's wrong

>He was useless at the WC
he scored/assisted all goals but one and was the only one trying in the final

Like any expert has that team as a top 3 of all time.If people only talk about Maradona and the color of Messi's vomit in Argentina is not my problem

>Messi's vomit
That's how I know you are a casual (plus your flag), please don't @me, you ain't worth my time

>Knowing that Missing pukes makes you a casual

>pukes
He hasn't puked in at least 3 years, that's how you know you are a casual. This is the last (You) you get from me

>He hasn't puked in at least 3 years
How do you know that? Do you follow him everywhere? Fucking autist.

@78257770
you said "Messi in Argentina" and I've seen all his games with the NT, he hasn't puked in a very long time

He puked because he was playing in Bolivia (4000m over the sea level)

Because they're not white

lel

good post

this

doing this

>Xavi and Iniesta
>play in the most stacked team of the last 50 years
>play in 0 adversity, playing with teammates you see every single day of your life with a supporting crowd that likes you so much they have babies named after you
>barely win the world cup in extra time

>Messi
>play in the most dysfunctional team with europa league players
>literally see no one regularly but mascherano, on a team that cycled over 120 players in a single year alone
>still barely lose in extra time

which one is greater?
oh that's right, the man that steps outside of his comfort zone, not some two sideways passing babies

imagine being Messi and having to play with those baboons, there's a reason he pukes or quits or doesn't want to talk to the press.

Refs.

This.
Another reason is that they complemented each other perfectly. Iniesta was quick, had a great first touch and really good at dribbling, Xavi had unbelievable vision and decision-making, and Busquets is the most composed player I've ever seen under presser. And they had Messi up front to clinically finish the chances they created. GOAT midfield

Argentina had one of the most stacked attacks in history and Messi took a sabtic year for the WC.Thepuking manlet was never good enough to make the difference

Would love to see you finally admit it

Fuentes

It's easier to pass the ball when your teammates never stop running.

and love

Neither was your father.