No fucker here has the stones to suffer it out in the kerry badlands but me

little shits

Get fucked, Tesco-brand Canada.

your shit gimmick isn't going to catch on no matter how hard you force it

Going to head to Kerry to murder some stupid tourists in the hills haha

>not recognising one of the best posters on Sup Forums

reported to the psni lad

This is honestly the only general I browse

nigger why can ye not keep eire/pol/ up like the lad was tlking about in the last thread

I think Frogweeb might be dead again.

wtf is that bullshit

>shill general for a meme party

We can only hope

Everybody keep your ear to the ground in your local communities for news of a body of a man in his mid-to-late 20's found rotting in his apartment.

Looks like it just did thanks to my based Tyrone bro

A song for him: youtube.com/watch?v=tvECtlJQ4dU

And a song for you, lamentable faggot: youtube.com/watch?v=N-mTb1YRzBA

lel

I'm anticipating news of the body of a man in his mid-to-late 20's found malnourished outside a chipper in Kerry.

Not be found for decades la, because thats how hardcore this journey is

>"When asked how he had found himself malnourished only a few minutes walk from Killarney town centre, the man replied "I was in the wilderness, miles from civilisation. I had my chips, but they were cold and I didn't know how to make them hot"."

>i saw a pile of anime benders queueing up and though I'd rather turn back to the hills and starve to death than be associated with them

>"Unfortunately, in his state of undernourishment, the man had mistaken the local church for "the hills". As he attempted to climb its walls, money fell from his pockets, attracting local knackers to his exercise in delirium. Unprepared fo the laughter and ridicule of the knackers, the man started shouting belligerently about "anime" and "benders". Fearing for his safety and those around him, a local publican alerted the Gardaí"

What does an anime bender look like irl? Are they distinguisable from normal folk via clothes?

An anime bender probably has glasses and arms on him that look like he never did a phyiscal thing in his life, his mammy was always there to do it for him

My job doesn't involve lifting heavy things. The only physical risks I run are carpal tunnel syndrome and a bad back.

>be in mass in Kerry
>notice a shabbily dressed man climb through the window
>stumbles over to the Holy Water font
>take out an empty Dunnes Stores 250ml water bottle
>fills it up
>leaves
>after mass
>see him arguing the cashier in Supermacs over the price of chips

Bad back sucks though, if your back is fucked you may as well be dead

Heres what I deal with every day in my job being a fucking serf for massa

How long have you been a nurse for?

Only for as long as I suffer horrific disfiguring injuries for on a regular basis, which is about 8 months so far now

at that stage of tiredness now where I can barely distinguish between the Irish tricolour and the Italian flag.
Yet another reason why we need a better flag.

>What does an anime bender look like irl?

Sounds like you need a booster.

youtu.be/BWmAwVE2hVg

blue background + harp from EU4 is the best Irish flag imo

My only fear is that schoolchildren are going to draw a yellow capital D. Polish kids have it the easiest.

you underestimate the artistic ability of school kids

I'm sure your average 7 year old would at least attempt the strings

Not sure why children should be able to easily reproduce the flag anyway.

the fake nationalists of eire/pol/ hide here found you all by seeing that larper links to here

/Sup Forums/ is a dead sh3thole

A green background would be better than blue. Of course people will just complain because muh Leinster though

Joining my local 1916 committee so fuck yis, I guess this is it

Bring in the tiddie harp.

I mean they aren't going to murder you or anything, I don't think this is it.

>fake nationalist
What's your idea of real nationalist? IRA terrorist sympathising Sinn Féin? Sup Forums is literally one of the top 10 fastest boards too by the way

do it fuck these larpers

the oldfag told me a while back eirepol was full of larpers about 7 real nationalist type people there the rest mingle with muslims are are probly in with them

go for it and join

sinn feina re a meme and crypto muslims

getting money from quatarmuslimbrotherhood backed groups

"Erin Go Bragh" has become more Irish-American than American, we can no longer use it. I do like the tiddie harp though

>sinn fein are crypto muslims

If anything they're communists.

*than Irish, fug

I'm going to join a group of hardcore tyrone boys and we will take it from there.

I have no children so what the fuck we may as well do it

Everyone loves tiddie harp.

Doing some hardcore activities with Tyrone and the lads.

Hardcore homosexual activities no doubt.

Hue.

No your arnt, jack cunt

Disgrace to the movement

I'm Jack does a proper movement up your cunt.

adults are talking here

>adults are taking it up the ass here
What did he mean by this?

>I'm Jack does a proper movement up your cunt.

I mean I have no childer and can die free of conscientious as a free man with fucking balls like a true gael
I honestly dont know what the fuck you betas are going to do to end your lives

mother's snoring infuriatingly loudly as always
can't believe I have to put up with this until Monday
hate having her around

STOP SNORING YOU FUCK
REEEEE

Vocaroo when?

fuck you

:(

>:)
american knoblibrot is so fucking sub par
barely any garlic butter on it
im gonna make my own from now on

Bump

It's "brách" in modern Irish. Americans tend to say "errin" instead of "ayren" and "brah" instead of "braugh".
It's a good sentiment though.

What confuses me more is "Fág an Bealach", spelled "Faugh a Ballagh" in Anglicisation. It was used on both sides of the Atlantic, so it's not just made up, but "fág" is an odd verb choice in my opinion, at least in terms of the supposedly direct translation to "clear the way".
I'd say that most people would take "clear the way" as an instruction to your comrades to push the enemy out of their position, but if you'd tell someone in Irish to "fág" anything, it's more like an instruction for people who are doing something to "leave" what they're doing and get out of the way. So is the Irish saying directed at the enemy, telling them to get out of your way?

*thinking*

Crazy bananas shit in Murica apparently.

cody cigar is fucking mental man

Why is there so much gundam in /eire/

Haven't noticed much of it desu.
If there was more of it than weird girly pedo anime, I'd not hate animefags as much.

moeagare
moeagare
moeagare
gandamu

afternoon lads

>afternoon
>2 and a half minutes before noon

Wanked into my little sister's panties out of the linen basket again lads

I personally didn't enjoy yesterdays thread very much although I'm not arrogant enough to brand it a bad thread as I appreciate there were those who liked it.

I put on the graduation shirt again, because everything else is in the laundry. Never realised there were all these white stains on it, but I guess it makes sense with what happened with the parsley sauce that night.
I was falsely informed when I woke up that it was just after 12.

>wake up
>think I overslept
>it's only 11

>oversleeping on a Sunday

Waking up past 2 is not a pleasant feeling. Plus I value my sleep schedule.

Thoughts on that thing in America?

Rednecks being rednecks. The most significant part was Drumpf's refusal to condemn white supremacists and KKK which isn't really a surprise but definitely means the mask of him being in any way moderate right has fallen off beyond all doubt now.

good meme material

>Drumpf's refusal to condemn
Except that press conference where he condemned the event and all violence committed.

The south will rise again. Lincolnite imperialists go home.

Entertaining, was a while since the last happening. I can't wait for America to fall into civil war soon, it's a real divided country.

We Kaiserreich now.

Condemning all is condemning nothing. He was asked specifically to condemn the KKK and he refused.

So? He hasn't specifically condemned leftist violence either.

Strange how no one asked him to specifically condemn leftist violence in their past chimpouts.

Trump could simultaneously cure the entire world of cancer and end world hunger tomorrow and the same trannies would still compare him to Hitler.

>Condemning all is condemning nothing
All violence should be condemned - I'm not seeing the problem here. The President should not be taking sides when there are rival protestors fighting on the streets.

Poi? I think you may have actually swallowed the Commie pill as opposed to just having pretended to in order to bait Frogweeb.