Childhood is thinking they were on a break, adulthood is realizing Rachel is actually right

Childhood is thinking they were on a break, adulthood is realizing Rachel is actually right.

being a grandpa is having watched friends

get the fuck out

Being female is giving a shit about relationships on tv

Why have womens hairstyles still not evolved in any meaningful way since the "Rachel"?

>Rachel all but breaks up with him
>sees her with Mark almost fucking
>somehow he's in the wrong

That's a lot of bullshit and underage for one post.

>Wants to whore around with niggers
>But, doesn't want to lose her safety net
>Perfect solution, ask for a "break", but not a "break up"
>Gets to sleep around and still have her cuck boyfriend waiting for her whenever she wants to come back around
>Boyfriend sees through that shit and starts banging other women instantly
>She finds out she can't cuck him and loses her shit

Fuck Rachel and fuck whores.

>bullshit
>we should take a break
>next time he sees her she's getting chummy with Mark at home, basiclaly prelude to sex
Then she went ballistic and admitted she wasn't as good of a person as Ross when he said he'd forgive her for a one-night stand.

adulthood is realizing it's a tv series and Ross would have never gotten someone like Jen.

If I recall correctly,he fucked that other girl the same day they "broke up". I think Rachel was right on that one,even though I didn't think she was right when I was younger.

You niggas really like this gay ass show?

Easy there trumpet

Childhood is idolizing Speed Weed, adulthood is realizing Dick Wolf made more sense.

>had him ditch Julie and then decided she didn't want him
>ruined his wedding to emily and destroyed that relationship too
>ruined his relationship with Mona with her melodramatic pregnancy
>fucks Joey for some reason

Rachel is objectively the worst friend

that's actually still childhood dood

anyone who isn't a complete fuckup can pull 10s if they try

who are you

WHAT IT LOOKED LIKE IN PAPER

>be Ross
>ask Rachel to stay away from THAT guy because you know THAT guy wants to fuck your gf
>Rachel says 'no' and that youre acting crazy and 'breaks' up with you
>you regret it later and try to call to apologize
>THAT guy answers
>its midnight
>THAT guy is in your house after you guys literally broke up
>in your fucking house
>IT CLEARLY looks like theyre about to spend the night together
>you get drunk and fuck a chick
>wake up
>you got scammed

HOW IT ACTUALLY WENT

>make Ross act very obnoxious and out of character to justify that Rachel was right and Ross was too clingy and jealous and paint him as the bad guy

This, no matter how bad the others were at times, she was objectivelly the worst person in the show.
I know the series is supposed to show how she developped from the beggining, but even in the later seasons, she's still a selfish cunt.

adulthood is realizing both sides were a gray area, neither was fully right or wrong, they're both good but imperfect people

Nah. Ross was actually alpha as fuck throughout the situation.

>Rachel gets a new job; can't balance work and relationship
>Ross makes all the effort to make it work
>Ross suspects Mark wants to fuck Rachel (completely correct), Rachel accuses him of baseless jealousy and paranoia
>they argue
>Rachel puts work first and asks for a break
>Ross leaves and later calls her up to reconcile after what he assumed was just a stupid fight
>hears down the phone that Mark is over at Rachel's place, despite her initially denying so, a few hours after she asked for their "break"

Ross' only mistake was that he didn't fuck more qt women that night.

>complete fuckup
Well he's a dark looking Jew, so there you go.

adulthood is realizing both sides were a sith plot.

childhood is watching this shit

Anyone else master cups?

Beginner's luck is always on my side

>watch Law & Order titles for these names

Look, if you've ever been in a relationship, you know she was right.
She never cheated on Ross, nor she hid anything from him while he had sex with another woman the same night they took their break.
I know you autists think that since he TECHNICALLY was allowed to, this somehow gives him the moral high ground and makes Rachel a used up whore, but you're wrong.
You dont fuck another girl like 4 hours after you supposedly broke up with the love of your life.
Fuck right off.

It's clear even to Dr. House

roastie detected

Alright, here's a thinker...

Were Kathy and Chandler on a break?

Rachel shouldnt have invited Mark in her house either

>You dont fuck another girl like 4 hours after you supposedly broke up with the love of your life.
He thought she was doing that

>Rachel is actually right.
NOOOOOOOOOOO

Woman please

this though. especially since she didnt define the terms of their break. she made a power play and lost

Don't forget Bonnie

You also don't have the guy that your boyfriend was worried about trying to fuck you over at your house 4 hours after you broke up with the love of your life. The only worthwhile meaningful relationship in that show was Chandler and Monica.

>le jew meme

Rachel had a right to be upset, but didn't have a right to accuse him of cheating or doing something objectively wrong.

As far as Ross was concerned the relationship was basically over and Mark was balls deep in Rachel already. She asked for a break, she got it, they both regretted it, Ross postponed when he thought Rachel and Mark were banging.

It's okay to get salty about it, but the fact that this loomed over his head for the entire series was fucking stupid.

no but Kathy had revenge sex

>but the fact that this loomed over his head for the entire series was fucking stupid.
Because rachel would never stop being smug about it, she always thought she was right.

And why is that?

Seriously if you're paranoid about your SO relationships with the other sex, and that's all, everything that goes wrong it's your fault.

I've had girlfriends been paranoid about my girl friends, and that shit is unbearable to be fair.

Another question...

Was the Letter a good idea?

no. Rachel is a bitch and should have let things be, like Ross had. She wanted to win a game of mental gymnastics with Ross whilst he just wanted to draw a line

Yeah, how would a 6-foot-tall good looking doctor with a nice apartment in Manhattan ever bag a hot waitress.

You probably need to un-take the red pill and then go get laid.

You right but youre a hypocrite if you think Rachel inviting mark over was ok.

Was the list of pros and cons?

There's a difference, Ross didn't mind Rachel hanging out with Joey, who under any other circumstances would have fucked Rachel within the first five minutes of meeting her. He wasn't paranoid about her relationships with guys in general. He was paranoid about Mark because Mark was trying to fuck his girlfriend. And as soon as they broke up Mark was at her house.

You mean its totally okay for Rachel to let the one guy your relationship fought because of inside your house and drink champagne hours after you guys broke up?

>Doctor

Hi, Ross. You won, she's with you. You can stop now.

>calls for break
>every right
she had just forfeited that right. dont play game with your lovers heart. play shit games, win shit prizes

was the short story?

Are 10 years old?

>plebbitors here actually on Rachels side

>what is a ph.d?

He should have eaten the paper.

>triggered

No. Rachel let Mark inside her house, outside work hours, and Mark actually confessed to her that he likes to fuck her, instead of saying "Gee, Ross was probably right!", Rachel instead LET Mark LINGER and drank champagne with for the rest of the night.

I'm pretty sure Rachel wanted to fuck Hercules in a subconsious level too

He got even better girls later like the Brtish qt that was still willing to take him back after saying the wrong name at their wedding and the girl still dating him after she found out that she was having a baby with his best friend.

What I'm saying is that having an emotional reaction is natural and I can't blame her for being upset. I just think that it's bullshit that not only did she never let it go, but she never considered for a second that there was any way she was wrong.

Fuck she was so hot

Bonnie was awesome.

Even with the shaved head

A full professor at somewhere like NYU can make over $200,000 a year. You'd probably be riding his dick.

Was Pheobe's song?

A piece of paper that people desperately use to call themselves doctors when they don't actually help sick people in any way? An invitation for a semantic argument?

And how has men's barbery evolved since 1994?

Kathy is the biggest whore of the series

Who was in the wrong here?

>Look, if you've ever been in a relationship
wait until you get some experience before you have an autistic fit and be blatantly wrong. There are no hard set rules of what you can/should or can't/shouldn't do. It's all subjective and from different perspectives, both are right.

No one's doubting his success, I'm not even saying it's implausible for him to end up with her, not that guy. He's not a Doctor though.

This. Mark was clearly trying to friendship his way into some pussy. Whether it would of worked or not is besides the point. Ross new he was a snake, as he tried the same thing with Rachel for 10 years

Ross, but Rachel played some part turning up with bad intentions on the wedding

He never got tenure and after S3 his work was almost universally panned. Plus Charlie's ex cost him that pimped out grant

Also, the slut that asked him out while he and Rachel were buying baby stuff

On the one hand, Ross is responsible for his own mistakes and if he's marrying a woman while still having strong feelings for Rachel that's his own fault and it's better it came out now than later.

On the other hand, one could argue if Rachel didn't make a sudden and dramatic appearance, this mistake would never have been made.

Yes, it is okay.
Did she fuck him?
Did she even kiss him?
Did she even remotely say somethin suggestive or inappropriate to him?

No. She bitched about Ross to him, Mark was LITERALLY a friendzoned cuck.
Stop being an insecure child and start respecting your peers right to not have their lives completely revolving around your fragile ego and maybe someone will love you someday

Okay, Dr. Ross Geller isn't a doctor.

Knew*

Anyway, a guy can see that shit a mile away, and rightfully hates him. Unless the guy is obviously ugly and creepy, than it is just amusing.

>thinks its OK to have that guy who fancies your gf round whilst youre out after a "break"
>calls others cucks

Yes he is

I can easily blame her.
>calls for a break which is ambiguous limbo
>invite over the dude you just broke up over for DRINKS (gee I wonder where that leads and what impression that gives the guy she invited over)
>ross heard about this
>has an emotional reaction to get the leg up on her
>rachel doeesnt get no dick that night
>gets mad because her power play backfired

Ross thought she did

Most women wouldn't give a fuck how is work is received.

kek so true

Was Richard a fucking pedo?

Fun fact: In Swedish, the term for "practicing medical doctor" is "läkare" which literally translates as 'healer'.

I know.
Fuck him for jumping to conclusions.

It's not that common

It doesn't happen to every guy

AND IT IS A BIG DEAL!

The universal constant is knowing that this was the best episode

>fancies
>whilst
so how many fedoras do you have exactly?

She's mad for the same reason Ross was mad, only Ross actually got some that night.

Thanks captain hindsight. Meanwhile
>guy at your gf's workplace is clearly into her
>get into a fight because of it
>she wants to take a break
>call her that night to apologize
>the guy from her work answers
What would you do?

>jumping to conclusions
>at her house, at night
Yep, literally no one would think he's there for sex.

>talking in english
>fedoras
nice argument you have anyway wanker

Not assume the woman I supposedly love is a cheating whore

It wasn't paranoia though. It was a completely rational fear that a person close to her wanted to fuck her, justified by him admitting he wanted to fuck her.

Then you are clearly lying when you said you have experience in relationships.

The only thing that makes it weird is the fact he knew her prior, but I think most men are willing to forget they ever knew a woman as a child if they grew up hot.

Monica trying to fuck his son was infinitely more fucked up.

That's a lie and you know it.