/NRL/

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/sport/nrl/nrl-wrap-plot-thickens-in-moylan-drama-broncos-playing-ducks-and-drakes/news-story/c083eed983b18be5b66944d94121cf55
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australasia
theroar.com.au/2017/09/14/manly-investigate-brawling-nrl-coaches/
playersvoice.com.au/alex-fasolo-death-was-an-escape-fantasy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Sportsbet has taken more individual bets on Penrith, but two-and-a-half times as many dollars on Brisbane, so the bigger bets are all with the Broncos. Brisbane by 1-12 is the most popular winning margin while Corey Oates is the best backed for first try scorer
>two-and-a-half times as many dollars on Brisbane

Looks like premiership favourites the penrith panthers will be sticking around for another week ladies

Where's the money flowing for the other game? Also, at Hoggie's alone again.

>All the money on the 2018 premiership going to GOATcastle

Send me an email, mate. I've got some big, BIG news.

You send me an email

[email protected]

I'm about to watch King of the Hill on fox 8
will (you) be watching?

news.com.au/sport/nrl/nrl-wrap-plot-thickens-in-moylan-drama-broncos-playing-ducks-and-drakes/news-story/c083eed983b18be5b66944d94121cf55

Vote NO lads

Boyd is out lads. BroncGODs won't get 50+ now. :(

>two top 4 teams will be knocked out in straight sets

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australasia
You're just making this shit up

We're the Asian champions in wogball mate

based walkie

>his relationship with former Penrith assistant and now Sea Eagles coach Trent Barrett, who made a “highly unusual” move with Moylan earlier this year

Trent CONFIRMED pounding Goylan's boipussi

Like I said. I predicted the Storm to win the premiership but if any other team is going to snatch it, would be the Panthers for sure. It's been good following this finals series, unlike the rigged and extremely narrative driven AFL finals series under the new faggot dictator.

You've literally never had a correct prediction ever

trip on faggot

theroar.com.au/2017/09/14/manly-investigate-brawling-nrl-coaches/

Bought some choccies today but I ate them all before dinner and now I regret it

My worthless piece of shit son bought some choccies with his pocket money today and ruined his appetite for dinner tonight lads. He's the lucky one cause his whore mother can't cook for shit.

>pussy pink steak
>not red and bleeding all over the plate
Found the Storm customer lads

>HAHA lads xD look how much of le big strong man I am eating uncooked meat that tastes terrible *crunch*

Love mushroom sauce. Way better than pepper sauce or any meme shit like that.

dianne is the GOAT m8

not a fan of vegan food

>uncooked meat
>crunch

was he retarded?

>tips the team that's been on top of the ladder for nearly the whole season

What did he mean by this

Walkie I know your mum is a dyke (or at least looks like one) but fuck fags, Im voting no

>ZERO female touchies in both games this weekend
Probably won't even turn the TV on to be honest ladies

Theyre out voting NO

fuck off muzzie scum

Sick of these misogynists trying to cast female touchies as homophobic in an attempt to ruin their image and stop them ever becoming full referees lads

No Sodom, no way.

Friendly reminder

Delete

Bad dreems gutful is the most reddit Nrl song

playersvoice.com.au/alex-fasolo-death-was-an-escape-fantasy/

/afl/ on depressed watch

>And then as I’ve started to get a bit older, I think I’ve found myself looking around and going, ‘Jeez, I’m finding myself in some moments where I’m just innately sad for absolutely no reason’.

ourguy

based AFL players voting no and being superior at conveying the punishment of the human condition that rewards us with sufferring

look at all that salt. you’re still pissed off that footscray won a premiership while your favourite team collected a bunch of year long suspensions and won the wooden spoon.

My thoughts exactly

I wish I was an attractive, successful, rich football player so people cared when they found out I was sad and wanted to die all the time.

I just assume people already assume I want to be dead and that all my interactions are an act