I REFUSE TO FEEL ASHAMED BECAUSE OF MY PRETTY BLUE EYES

I REFUSE TO FEEL ASHAMED BECAUSE OF MY PRETTY BLUE EYES

Any type of race war reparation tracks like this are impossible to not be cringy

k then don't be faggot

why is race conflict forced today more than ever?

america is increasingly non-white and even had a black president, one ought to think that race conflicts are a thing of the past

Good for him.

t. non-white btw
>inb4 “Uncle Tom xD”

it's never enough for niggers

it's understandable
this country was majority white and white european anglo saxon protestant culture was the dominant force and backbone of america for many years, and while slowly it has become less so since the end of wwii the effects have become more pronounced since the late 90s. a lot of people are resistant to that change, and perhaps fear that they may be treated poorly if they were to become a minority. maybe stemming from the way they treat minorities themselves??? possibly...but there's also of course just uncertainty fear and feeling out of place due to society being different from what you grew up with

besides this, for society as a whole, i'd argue bush being a failure and the rise of hyper partisan media (especially with the internet) along with increased economic anxiety and obama becoming president, publicized shootings like trayvon martin and dylan roof, these things all contributed to the deteriorating race relations.

>faggot
Why the homophobia?

anal is gross user

t.

>obama becoming president [...] contributed to the deteriorating race relations.

i'm not saying I his personal actions caused racism but a black man being president influenced some of the right wing's latent racist tendencies to come out more in the open along with those other incidents

I am by no means a fucking magatard

obama was WOKE he united the country as one am i rite?

What's wrong with the song in OP and supporting our President? I really don't get it.

I like the song, it's a good inspiring message to white kids, who face it are getting attacked and ridiculed in the media right now and are becoming a minority faster every day.

cry me a fucking river faggot

Funny to see how triggered some people get as soon as white people stop bending over completely fucking backwards for everyone else

>take a single point that didn't even exist and snippet it in such a way to ridicule a point no one was making in the first place

Do you work in media? You're good at this

boy pussy > girl pussy

>wah white kids are bullied and and the muh muh muh media

suck my dick

yours truly,

a white kid who's not a pussy

you seem awfully upset over a song that doesn't apply to you, user.

reddit: the post

blow it out your ass

You're the kind of white people that we non-whites laugh at behind your backs desu. You bend over for us so easily nowadays. Now wonder it's so easy to take away your women too.

blow it out your ass fakenigger

>and perhaps fear that they may be treated poorly if they were to become a minority. maybe stemming from the way they treat minorities themselves???
Yeah because white people treat blacks so poorly in America...
Go fuck yourself.