Will Africa be the next China?

Will Africa be the next China?

amp.weforum.org/agenda/2016/04/business-is-booming-in-africa-these-5-charts-show-how

if europe wants to survive

It's just a matter of time before African countries start rising to prominence.

Regardless of memes such as "muh niggers" it's part of the gradual evolution of human society, which includes African nations.

>The demographic dividend is expected to generate 11% to 15% GDP growth for Africa between 2011 and 2030

11% of 0 is still 0

Africa will stay a shithole forever

Yea. When it's a Chinese colony

this

My arse it will be. Africans are dumb cunts, and lazy. They'll never rise to prominence

Groids have about 50,000 years of evolution to power through before they reach parity with modern. They'll be the only ones left on this rock by then.

BRUH PICREL IS JAKARTA

No.

Africa will literally be China

Japan's economy went through the same massive growth after the war and leveled out during the 90's. It's useless to try to predict where these things will go more than 25 years out

Please tell me your just baiting?
This can't be a serious post.
I need to know for sanities-sake

That's probably what the Romans thought about Northern Europe, what the Chinese used to think about foreign devils, and what the West thought of Asians.

>Africa thread
>Post pict of Jakarta, in southeast Asian country

that's lagos

This is a more accurate pic

Great comparison. A continent with no infrastructure and a country developed as fuck.

No Africa will be the new europe

>It's just a matter of time before African countries start rising to prominence.
Sure, just give them a few more millennia I'm sure they'll stop being tribalist retards and stop genociding each other then.

also this

IT IS THE YELLOW MANS BURDEN TO BRING PROGRESS AND CIVILIZATION TO THE DARK CONTINENT

Even futuristic plans look like slum huts lololololll

I wish it was bait. Truth hurts.

Please tell me what you think Japan's infrastructure was like after the war

Japanese aren't lazy sub 80 IQ retards.

Wish I could say the same for you m8

No, it's more likely that they'll hit the middle income trap and stagnate because overcoming the former requires a highly competent and effective government that I can't see African states pulling anytime soon.

I kind of like it. It keeps modernity while still preserving elements of their traditional designs - much like Japan.

ooooh burn xD

Incase its not clear enough

Like Africa. Dude, we are talking about the 90. Before it (post-war - 90) the country grow like bamboo. A country can't grow forever. after that the economy grow probably will stop.

>A country can't grow forever after that the economy grow probably will stop.
That's the point

Japan was considered top 7 powerful countries in 1938

only as long as Chinese have money to invest in africa

which might completly stop with the next crash

Lol pathetic

Aye, but we KNOW that africans are considerably less intelligent than we are. Can't take over if you lack the intelligence to do so.

>median IQ of ~70

Nope.

lmao

Wtf, I'm pretty sure that's Jakarta

The Vice Royalty of Peru thought it would be funny to erase Chile from the face of the earth, so they made an alliance with Bolivia to genocide us. Fucking kek

I know, for some reason, Google listed it as Lagos