What do we think about him?

What do we think about him?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/music/2017/jul/04/ed-sheeran-twitter-abuse-trolls
vocaroo.com/i/s1KPwPAwntsP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"What" do "we" think of "him"?

>Implying anyone on Sup Forums thinks about Ed Sheeran

We love him. All of us. Every single one of us.
Anyone saying they don't is just memeing as we all decided long ago that we would all collectively love him together.

>im

Why do all girls want to fuck him when he looks like that? Same with Mac DeMarco

Yep, this is the one thing we all agree on, Ed Sheeran is good.

Because all their songs are about women's vageeners.

They just have a thing for gingers, I guess.

Bitch

Garbage, complete fucking trash. Every time I hear Shape Of You I imagine him drunkenly trying to hit on me. How can anyone find that face sexy or want a sexy song to come from this man? He manages to make that mmmm...mmm...mm sound Bill Withers made on Grandma's Hands (part of that loop on Blackstreet's No Diggity) into part of his sexual come on and it just feels so wrong. I hate how Thinking Out Loud rips off Let's Get It On too. I am glad they finally sued his bitch ass.

I know I'm being extremely edgy right now but every time I think about this faggot it makes me wonder why only good musicians die in plane crashes and drug overdoses.

He needs to shave his fucking fat chin

Sister saw him live

Excellent performer and decent songwriter

Wish me luck Sup Forums, I have to work scanning tickets at a major stadium venue in march and listen to his shitty wishy-washy ass music for several hours.

Good luck Jim.

Love, Pam

Aww

aids

i need to rewatch this show now

I can at least respect the guy for getting there through hard work rather than being a manufactured good looking guy (most pop stars) or one who's following a trend(trap rappers.) Also Shape Of You manages to be a catchy chart topper while entailing aspects that barey ever appear in a chart topper while not feeling too adverse as a result (c#minor key, 4:3 polyrhythm, also song takes a lot of skill to perform vocally unlike the overrated skill touted of the likes of Adele.)

this desu

"“There is a trait in the Jewish character that does provoke animosity, maybe it’s a kind of lack of generosity towards non-Jews. I mean, there’s always a reason why anti-anything crops up anywhere; even a stinker like Hitler didn’t just pick on them for no reason."

is he /ourguy/? His music isn't thaaat bad

NO BECUASE ITS MAINSTREAM MUSIC AND THE KIDS WHO LPICK ON ME IN KIDNERGARTEN LISTEN TO MAINSTREAM MUSIC!!!!!!!!!

this is actually everyone on Sup Forums summed up?

hahaha holy shit this

white trash.mp3

Absolutely don't care

this

Sup Forums got betta taste than that

idk how he's still alive desu

Ed shithead shill

shape of you is a legit good song

top 40 tier

His parents were literally music promoters...

no it isn't

jejd Sheeran btfo

Haha, talentless hack, why should I care

>gets to touch Saoirse Ronan
REEEEEE

but he had to sell his soul to soy and roll user

>not following a trend
>made trop-pop, worked with taylor swift and future

>him
With that voice and style of music devoid of even the smallest traces of masculine traits, I don't think he deserves to be referred to as "him"

what does Ed sheeran have to do with Dahl?

Jesus fucking Christ, where did he say this?

Based for doing some weird protest against The Grammys because he assumed he wouldn't win for certain categories. Why even come to America for such a vapid crappy Trump bashing festival?

theguardian.com/music/2017/jul/04/ed-sheeran-twitter-abuse-trolls

Haha what a bitch

I can tolerate him

That's a bitch move imo. If you know your album isn't good enough to win no need to be cunty about it.

>I intend to set up a thousand year Reich and anyone who supports me in battle is a fellow-fighter for a unique spiritual-I would almost say divine-creation

What did he mean by this? Is he implying his music will last for a thousand years?

Entirely worthless

vocaroo.com/i/s1KPwPAwntsP

Ed Sheeran inspired me to learn guitar and i have been leraning his songs for two weeks on my official martin ed sheeran edition. how do i sound?

is this a joke m8
'cause you'd make a great joke of a musician

no I knoe my chord changes are a bit slow but I think I almost have the song nailed. not bad for two weeks

my ed sheeran martin sounds so beautiful too

>two weeks
fair enough i guess

The type of music girls that call songs they like a "bop" will recommend to you.

Stay away.

Everyone says I look like him and I find it very insulting.

Maybe it's just because I'm an Irishman living in America and that's the only one they can think of besides Ron from Harry Potter

Well, it's better than people saying you look like Ron from Harry Potter.

Learn guitar and do Ed Sheeran cover gigs. Could probably make a not bad living.

holy shit this is really great. good work user. and well jelly of your official ed sheeran martin they are so gorgeous

You kinda look like Ed or Ron.