One is very violent and other is beyond civil war

One is very violent and other is beyond civil war.

Do you still believe in multiculturalism? Sorry, I'm happy living in a very homogeneous country.

If the world have many ethnic groups today is because humans hated each other thousand years ago. They just can't live together.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATF_gunwalking_scandal
youtube.com/watch?v=dnVO8BGchac
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Your country has a feminist cultist as a president and wants to abort all male babies.

We are nowhere close to a civil war. Meanwhile, your countrymen could be slaughtered by the hundreds of thousands at any moment by members of your own ethnic group across the border.

>If the world have many ethnic groups today is because humans hated each other thousand years ago. They just can't live together.

You're a fucking idiot

Also the U.S. doesn't represent either one of those.
We're only violent by European standards, but a country like Russia is much worse.

And we're no where near having a civil war.

also this

We have an ongoing war on narcos that doesn't seem to be ending anytime soon.

>very homogeneous country.

oi very beautiful image

>gripping the magazine when there is a grip attached right fucking there

Oh and how can you be against multiculturalism if your country stole its culture from Japan and China like W T F?
>that doesn't seem to be ending anytime soon
At this point its so deep inside the countries society that it will go nowhere soon.
Maybe if your country didnt want us to fight a shitty proxy war because the drugs your people consumed it wouldnt have happened that way, dont you think?

Im more worried about the shapep of that guns butt and how he has it on its face.

>We are nowhere close to a civil war.

Its the price of freedumb

Mate you realize America has contributed nearly as much to fighting the drug war as Colombia or Mexico right?

We have extremely tough drug laws, by Western standards, to try to prevent people from buying them. But that's all we can do without breaking our constitutional laws.

>inb4 muh CIA is funding the cartels
For what reason would they still be doing that?

lol those faggots are going to cause civil war
yeah right

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATF_gunwalking_scandal
Thanks Obama
Thanks Hillary

lmao, oh no one person died! We're called Amerifats for a reason - do you honestly think we would give up our peaceful lives for a civil war carried out by gommie numales and poltards?

We've been through way worse in 60's and 70's. Unless Great Depression 2.0 happens, people will be way to comfortable to fight.

Usually those types of scenarios work, the majority of major drug busts in the United States, are a result of sting operations such as that.

We just got outplayed in that scenario.

I should add every nation does this type of thing as well. America just has more money, so ours is larger. But every nation from say Colombia and Mexico, to fucking China and Uzbekistan do shit like this.

Nobody belives in multiculturalism

>One is very violent and other is beyond civil war.
I honestly can't distinguish Brazil from USA based solely on this description.

>north koreans and south koreans are the same ethnic group
WOW a dumb american what a surprise

then you're a fucking retard

Our homicide rates and violence is mainly because communists and leftists. Too much marxist branwashing.

It has nothing to do with multiculturalism. We actually get along very well mostly times.

I'm happy living in a country that isn't all soulless Koreans tbqhwy.

Communism is based.

the U.S. is the same way, except for us it's gangs.
Something like 60% of all violent crimes are committed by gangsters against gangsters.

It deppends. Does based mean stupid and gay?

the army literally murdered college students

one duder running down marxists isn't a sign we are in a civil war

No.

le based xD

Then you are wrong.

>the army literally murdered college students
What?

Thats why Im saying that you send us do a proxy war and get our people killed. Your country pretty much helped the whole thing get so out of control and doesnt care about the casualties to get it fixed. So yeah that shitty political drawing of Vicente Fernandez doesnt prove shit.
Its not okay user, not even if everyone else does it.

>murdered college students
oh no

When in doubt, blame the U.S.!

Why 80% of the guys in that pic had their chins shooped to absurd sizes?

>when in doubt
there is zero doubt here

Better than blaming the jews, dont you think?

Actually, is worse, because it's 100% unironic when done by certain people and seems more plausible. Lefties, mostly, have been using america and anglos as a scape goat for everything that went wrong with the continent for decades now. It became part of our lazy, politically indulgent culture

That implies some element of doubt considering the shit you people tried to pull here recently.

You are right that we cant blame them for everything, but we can blame them for a lot, not just in LatAm but in the entire world.

Why are all the east asians on this board so dumb?

Well, they are the current superpower, so obviously they have done a lot of shit in the past. In the world, you're either on the sphere of influence of an empire, or you are one. I'd say the anglos were far from the worst thing that could have ended up being the world's top dog.

Imagine if the USSR had won, or the germans. Or better yet, take a good. hard look at China and picture them as the world sole superpower. They will treat us like bugs. If you think the US is evil, then just wait for what comes next.

It's same thing, user.

Is it me or there's a lot of leftist activity here on Sup Forums just recently? Seems like there's a coordinated raid going on right now.

Não sei se é lojado. Tava no facebook.

Nah. Sup Forums is a slow board and it's always been full of lefties. Sup Forums in general wasn't that political until Sup Forums exploded in popularity a few years ago anyway. It's mostly half a dozen of shitposters here.

Tfw razed the sahara to a desert to get away from.negroes.

Sup Forums has always been a liberal board. We are the good to counter Sup Forums's evil.

do you know what beyond means you retarded gook?

what are on about, retarded congolombian scum?
of course they are the same people

fucking sexy

because you have zero brains, nigger

>Sup Forums has always been a liberal board.
No.
>We are the good to counter Sup Forums's evil.
Now you're just being a fag. Sup Forums is just shitposters and newfags for the most part, so it's no better than what Sup Forums is, except Sup Forums is bigger and therefore more infamous.

Sup Forums was known as Sup Forums lite for at least 5 years, and was known as being even more racist

>liberal
>muh evil Sup Forums
Not even a Sup Forumstard but hearing this from you just confirms my suspicions.

Sup Forums is louder, is a containment board that was created to try an fix Sup Forums
Same as /bant/ thats why this board is just generals now a days
I would not be surprised if it gets removed in the close future

That doesnt make them any better or free of being judged by their unethical actions. They are in power and not the others one, we cant blame other imperialistic countries for hipothethical timelines.
>Imagine if the USSR had won
Im sure Afghanistan would had been totally better than what it is right now if America didnt ""help"" them.
Pretty much Sup Forums nowadays try to separate themselves as much as they can from being white.
And is not just that t*rk with the white fobia.

Sup Forums has a lot more spergs and edgy faggots creating anti us threads, for example. if they try that on Sup Forums they will be ignored or ridiculed.
Sup Forums is more hateful but at least they have some agenda, however perverted it may sound. Sup Forums is all about retarded bants. i dunno what is worse.

One side or the other gets more active when their ideological opponents do something stupid. This week it was Sup Forumsfags running people over, so the left has dominion.

>Sup Forums is louder, is a containment board that was created to try an fix Sup Forums
That's completely wrong, and you should be ashamed of being this fucking new. Sup Forums used to be /new/, and it wasn't a flag board. Neither was Sup Forums by the way, but the boards were completely independent.

>Sup Forums has a lot more spergs and edgy faggots creating anti us threads
To be fair Americans usually get extremelly mad when someone says LOS or CHI, and Americans create a lot of bait threads against LatAm (they end up backfiring tho).
Almost everyone was supporting the guy that did the terrorist attack on the USA so Sup Forums probably keeps having a Sup Forums leak.

Honestly we just dont take your posts seriously.

> we cant blame other imperialistic countries for hipothethical timelines
You can by judging their actions when they existed, in the case of the USSR, and what they are doing now, considering how China is acting. Amerifats treated us better than the Ruskies did with most of their satellites, and the way China is colonizing Africa or handling southeast asia right now makes me wonder where the fuck are the lefties who would be screaming daily about it if it were the US doing it.
>Pretty much Sup Forums nowadays try to separate themselves as much as they can from being white.
Eh, this is bullshit. This is an incredibly slow board and most posters are in generals. On rogue threads like this, opinion is always divided.

É, tipo aumentaram o tamanho da cabeça deles e ampliaram o tamanho do maxilar e também aumentaram o tamanho do pescoço pra fazer eles parecerem pescoçudos e queixudos, por vários deles tem seus rostos borrados enquanto o resto da foto tem definição decente, oque não é normal, por isso eu notei.

Governo Brasileiro maquiando até os rostos de seus soldados, eita país fajuta.

true, it goes both ways. that's what i am saying. however disgusting Sup Forums may sound, it has a purpose. Sup Forums on the other hand has no purpose. just baiting, memeing, getting triggered and shitposting.

Have you guys even browsed Sup Forums for the last six months? Did you somehow manage to ignore the countless anti-wh*Te posts or BLACK'd threads?

>Have you guys even browsed Sup Forums for the last six months?
Actually, I haven't been browsing Sup Forums for a few months now. But while there's a lot of fuck whites threads, most posters don't seem to be on board with it. Whenever there's over 5 IP's in these threads, opinions seem divided. It seems to be a very dedicated group of autists with a weird agenda of baiting and shitposting. Probably a political agenda too, considering posters like .

damn youre new

Do you honestly think Sup Forums was a flag board created to be a containment for Sup Forums? Did you start browing around a year ago?

Those seem like obvious bait to trigger Sup Forumstards to me. These posters seem more serious.

Não é oficial, é do face de alguem.

Argentinians stopped pretending they are white for fuck sake. But seriously, White supremacy was a taboo before and was constantly joked but now it got stale thanks to certain event related to that shitty pseudo political board and the anti white rose as a counter.
>however disgusting Sup Forums may sound, it has a purpose
To be a containtment board, that was its intent and its been like that since the beginning.
>Sup Forums on the other hand has no purpose. just baiting, memeing, getting triggered and shitposting.
While true, I dont think this is a bad thing, the concept is nice and if Sup Forums disappears then people wouldnt be able to be sent nowhere when they start derailing threads when someone mentions americans microwave their water.
Kinda, not gonna lie on that.
I was laughing at the pic, user, Im not even that mexican. Take the chill pill user.

this board bullied indians so hard for being subhumans they left on their own, this board would call every turk a cockroach and tell arabs to die 24/7, pretending to be black is just the newest meme stop being a newfag

lol how is there a war when they literally run the country

the pendulum always swings back. people are getting sick of newfag Sup Forumstards and their constant bullshit.

>If the world have many ethnic groups today is because humans hated each other thousand years ago. They just can't live together.

More like:

+Brother, im leaving to where the sun sets
-I hope you return safe
Centuries later
+Who is the people coming from where the sun sets? REEEEEEEEEEEE get out I'm going to kill you

Fuck of hatespewer.
youtube.com/watch?v=dnVO8BGchac

Oh look, it's the brazilian faggot who thinks the "left" is to blame for everything bad and the "right" is the only right answer in the world. How pathetically entrenched do you have to make your entire view of good and bad tied to the political spectrum, you literal nigger. Kill yourself.

>pretending to be black is just the newest meme
Thats what Im saying, but I have seen some serious discussion of it being what said.
>this board would call every turk a cockroach and tell arabs to die 24/7
They still do so.

>Argentinians stopped pretending they are white for fuck sake
They were the LEAST loud about being "white" for a long time now. They were literally bullied and humiliated into it. as says, indians were also bullied into exile. This is a harsh fucking board, and the fuck whites/go back to Sup Forums shit has always been here.

This board always hated Sup Forums, but in the end it's just smaller now and most of the memes are stale. If you think this is a pendulum swing of some kind and that it's recovering from white supremacist, you really are disgustingly new. This is a light-hearted board, and never took itself seriously like Sup Forums.

>gommunism is ghey!!!1!
>>>/9gag/

no you didnt its literally the one guy from lefypol saying it, just look at the people that hate whites in this board
a greek/german(white), some italo argentinian(white), lately this turk that pretends hes black and a fucking finnish guy

>gomunnism isn't gay
>>>/8gag/

stop posting this psychotic retard

Both countries problem is drug-related.

America is the biggest consumer of drugs so naturally they'll have people killing each other for it. And here it's a route for drug export so people will kill for those routes.

If multicuturalism were the case both cunts would have balkanized many years ago.

Do you ever stop to think that maybe, just MAYBE, there is more than 1 person in the fucking world that disagrees with you you stupid fucking faggot, and that maybe people just want to shitpost, and not everything is part of some agenda that perfectly fits your worldview of good(only the right can do good!!) vs evil (only the left can be bad!1) you fucking pathetic autistic retard? Although, considering you're from Brazil, I assume you're just another butthurt """""white""""" southerner who thinks that if only it wasn't for all dah scary brown people that you would be literally more powerful than the United States. Do everyone a favor and down a gallon of oven cleaner.

Seems reasonable, I started browsing more constantly recently but I used to lurk every once in a while for years. But I always tought it was bant which I have seen some light and some intense one. Im probably going to lurk some years and post until I stop being a newfag, or maybe not since the board is already dying so who knows?

>3 leftypol mongoloids start shitposting on a semi-dead board
>newfags think it's a fucking cultural change
The board's political satance on shit has always been like this. Aside from the bait threads, it has the same mentallity of shitposting.

no its literally just you, the communist american that posts in every thread

>you have to be a white supremacist to make fun of communism
Why does this retarded ideology attracts so mych autism?

EVERYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME IS THE SAME PERSON

yes user there are thousands of communists with american flags in this board

I see now that apparently its always been like this, when I lurked years ago I used to see a lot of white larping and nowadays I see a constant anti white larping. I recognize those 3 posters but I wouldnt have tought that theres an anti white meme trend if it was only those 3.

yes user there are thousands of reactionaires with brazilian flags in this board

its became like that because one guy would keep posting how germans are subhumans and then everybody started to pretend they were greek and then people just started pretending they were black

yeah well go on /luso/ and see for yourself

most generals on this board are just their country-specific combinations of /soc/ and Sup Forums, so its not suprising