Imagine being Vince Vaughn at that award show

And having to be all like "damn, Meryl Streep, you fuckin' insightful, all profound with your hoarse voice and weird gemstone-encrusted dress. I would totally take your opinions seriously, both all my characters and the real me." when all he really wants to do is look up another Pizzagate infographic on Sup Forums. Like seriously imagine having to be Vince and not only sit in that chair while Meryl Streep parrots her meaningless propaganda in front of you, the constant chuckles barely concealing her Jewish agenda, and just sit there, minute after minute, lie after lie, while she gave that speech. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking voice but her haughty attitude as everyone in the audience claps, telling her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, MERYL STREEP SAYS THINGS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking goblin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been reading nothing but a healthy diet of right-wing literature and conspiracy theories and later alleged Sup Forums shitposts for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Illinois. You've never even heard anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her beaky, heavily made-up face as she croaks her words out at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to sit there and revel in her "historic (for that is what CNN is calling it)" speech, the speech she worked so hard for with personal writers in the previous months. And then the camera pans around the room to show more mindless stares of slack-jawed adoration, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before Mel Gibson could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Vince Vaughn. You're not going to lose the rest of your acting career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Upvoted

BRAVO

Do you think Meryl Streep realizes how much non-radical, uncontroversial, by-the-books, her views are?
Or does she really thinks she's still in the 60s?

>They say whores like her are a diamond dozen, Ray. Maybe, but with steaks that high all I have to do is disguise the limit

>that's enough outta you Meryl! Now why don't you make like your name, AND GET STRIPPING

Casper knew this

it's the power of the liberals. they always think it takes big effort to speak out truth and should result to respect and applause, while they don't recognize it's easy as fuck to spit out their/the public accepted "truth".

it would have taken balls to stay there and held a more right wing, conservative, anti mainstream speach.

Some people say it's not the size of the boat but rather the motion of the ocean. Well guess what, Mel? I can't even swim. Never even had a bath.

Hehe

Mfw i wanna see the lights go out.

Aye. Everybody knows alt-right is a new avant-garde, like nazis previously were. Just do your job, fukken white retarded pigs and let us feast on your corpses. Mmm, delicious!

Even in the 60's the counter-culture was quite forced and artificial.

is vince vaughn making a comeback?
i hope so

>/vaughncouver/

>you will never watch KINO directed by Mel Gibson and starring Vince Vaughn and Brendan Fraser

I was actually pleasantly surprised at his reaction.

I knew he was lolbertarian or some shiz, but I though he would break under pressure and start clapping like the rest of the herd.

This and Vinceposting put him in the short list of Hollywood people I'm okay with.

is this the much needed rebirth of vinceposting?

lol well, i hope so, it should be

GGMerylStreep+Watch it = vinceposting renessaince.

Is there somehere the whole script of Streep's blabberiong?

kek

Vaughn is now /our guy/, surpassed only by Mad Mel.

I fucking made a spelling error
god damnit

fixed