i.imgur.com/ujIqNkW.jpg
>Latakia June 16
i.imgur.com/vfQ4aEn.jpg
>Palmyra June 13
i.imgur.com/il5C0Lp.jpg
>Central Syria June 11
i.imgur.com/Rt2ZBEg.jpg

DEVELOPMENTS JUNE 22
Syria/Yemen/Iraq articles and developments (June 21)
>Desert Hawks and Syrian Marines left the 555th Regiment at Sufiyah and withdrew all the way to Zakiyah, leaving our men trapped.
>Syrian Army steadily advances in Bahariyah amid intensifying battles
>Moscow stresses urgent need for Syria peace talks
>New ISIS gains have the Syrian Arab Army expelled from Raqqa province
>U.S. soldiers wounded in ISIS rocket attack in northern Syria
>Syrian Army destroys ISIS HQ in northern Sweida
>Syrian Air Force destroys ISIS ammunition depot in southwest Deir Ezzor
>Russia pulverizes east Palmyra while ISIS attempts to advance
>ISIS captures Khirbat Zeidan in west Raqqa
>Islamist offensive in Darayya ends in failure
>VIDEO: Russian white phosphorus rains on Islamist rebels in western Aleppo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XXWZ00FQDwk
twitter.com/putintintin1/status/745708354958430212
youtube.com/watch?v=ykd-syzZ4ZY
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/745902763599663105
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1
russialist.org/rbth-the-3-key-areas-of-disagreement-between-moscow-and-damascus-russia-syria-putin-assad/
twitter.com/MmaGreen/status/745642738570301442
twitter.com/BarzanSadiq/status/745933831555977216
youtube.com/watch?v=qN2CFU83QgU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for ypg. Fuck you arabs. Gtfo from greece plz

2nd for gas the k*rds

3nd for new offensive

SOUTHFRONT 22 June

youtu.be/XXWZ00FQDwk

xth for Raqqa

Also ivan resurected

Well, I guess the lesson here is, "just give all of your new toys to Hezbollah".

Why do you keep saying Russia dropped White Phosphorus Op?

It was obviously thermits

10th for save the children!

And for a cozy day to ya'll.

Just copied it over.

Anyway WP makes normies pants knot tighter than Thermite does. Probably because they don't know what thermite is.

I have not followed in close what happen in syria in the past 3 weeks, is this the same tank that apparently SAA broke the shotra and threw a grenade inside before they run the fuck out?

>Moscow stresses urgent need for Syria peace talks

Do the Liberators really think Rebel occupied Syria and Syria can coexist?

Why help Assad at all in this shit if they won't at least make an outcome that guarantees a safe Syria to remain allies of Russia?

KEK. I don't know, maybe.

If they thought that would total the tank, then they're just as untrained to use it as Southfront had feared. Maybe worse.

Same to you!

Why didn't the Russians support the Raqqa offensive? Or at least help out when ISIS counterattacked? Will it create some distrust for the Russians in the SAA?

ivan is back up

Sandstorms, apparently.

gas kurds. ethnic cleansing now

The US should supply heavy arms to Kurdish militias and support the establishment of a Kurdish state.

The US should also bomb Assad into political recognition of Kurdistan.

kurds look like a utopian people of peace and progress but they are the most backwards of all in Syria and Iraq.

Just think of Pakistan, in a desert.

But the west and even the russians got their support because free proxy why not

Are you implying that's not already happening?

What happened to all the progress the SAA was making?

ISIS literally regained close to 50% of what they lost to SAA in 6 months just in the last 3 weeks.

you would be fighting for these inbred abominations and dying for ISrael you filthy white barbarian wont you?

>#Syria Amaq:#ISIS killed 3 #Russia|n soldiers in Athriya-#Raqqa road,these pictures found on their phones

twitter.com/putintintin1/status/745708354958430212

Why did Russia not support the offensive on raqqa?

Why do we keep getting deleted?

Despite nice propaganda by russian and west media, kurds seem to be the best of the shitskins over there.
But in reality they are extremly backwards and inbred.

ISDF as mods

youtube.com/watch?v=ykd-syzZ4ZY

Based Ahmedinejad

Syrian sources say Russia has nearly ran out of precision bombs, only has cluster and incendiary munitions left.

I think Russians want the Syrians to focus the manpower and equipment on other areas first. It was going to be a waste of Russia's limited capabilities to protect the SAA in another salient.

Their waste and stretch of manpower in this offensive has already put pressure on the southern Aleppo front where they've lost some territory. Their blunder has allowed ISIS to capture more weapons from them so they'll be facing the consequences of that in the future.

The problem is they didn't give air support to southern Aleppo either, they just let it get taken. There's something fishy going on with the Russians, when SAA is on the offensive they lend no support. Seems like Russia want this to be another frozen conflict, that seems to be their speciality.

>propaganda by russian and west media
Which propaganda are you talking about? They only tell us that Assad is a butcher and al-qaidah are the good guys.

The Eurosatory pictures came from /k/ strangely enough.

If you're asking about all the photos they come from all sorts of various forums, news sites, and social media.

Realtree or some derivative/knockoff. Its rare enough to find it being used in a military applications, so this is the first time I ever seen it used on a vehicle.

Yeah it looks like Russia is just pretending to be the good guy while actually doing less than it should

>Aircraft are landing in #DeirEzzor bringing in reinforcements made up of #SAA, Palestinian militiamen & #Hezbollah fighters
>@sayed_ridha Hez sources saying op coming after Ramadan
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/745902763599663105

Xth for based ivan still alive

thats new
what happened that they can suddenly land there?

They captured some hill near the airbase

Still risky but it was probably the best chance

IVAN IS NOT KILL
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1

thank god almighty

I'm sorry it fell short of your expectations, and not dropped on Syria, hundreds of thousands of paratroopers, we are not going to do the dirty work for idiots in the desert and Europe, we only making our contribution.

SAA had made a huge fucking mistake on attacking Ithriya-Tabaqa road. they should first take these areas as it will make way for better offensive and more security

in sabburah-ithriyah road SAA is highly vulnerable to a pincer attack from ISIS and Nusra.

SAA is fucking inept, finally accept it.

Good article on Russia-Iran-Syria disagreements. Basically
>Assad more belligerent than people realize, wants to reconquer every single part of Syria. Will crush Kurds eventually.
>Russia wants to a negotiated peace settlement but Damascus wants none of it
>Iran fully backs Assad, doesn't even want to think about him leaving or making peace
>Russia is unwilling to pressure Assad because he can ditch them and fully turn to Iran

russialist.org/rbth-the-3-key-areas-of-disagreement-between-moscow-and-damascus-russia-syria-putin-assad/
-------
That said, I fully support the man in reclaiming every single inch of Syria. No matter how many dead and no matter how long it lasts.

Those are hills with a few sunni IS-villages, basically no combat potential. If the saa does anything right, than its that.

>Assad more belligerent than people realize, wants to reconquer every single part of Syria. Will crush Kurds eventually.
He simply understands that the negotiations is just a ploy order to maintain the West from destruction by its allies and they will never abandon attempts to capture Syria.
>Russia wants to a negotiated peace settlement but Damascus wants none of it.
Putin just looking for a way to leave with dignity from the place where he recklessly climbed, he realized that his attempts to be "useful" to the West did not materialize.
>Iran fully backs Assad, doesn't even want to think about him leaving or making peace
Iran hopes that Russia will do all the dirty work, and they also understand that the armistice with terrorists can not be in principle.
>Russia is unwilling to pressure Assad because he can ditch them and fully turn to Iran
in this case, Assad is doomed, for a couple of months it will destroy, and Iran will not be able to help him.

it is just to clear them up. once it is dont the Homs-Hama offensive will be done easily without worrying an enemy would attack from the back from that huge bufferzone will be created.

the thing is ISIS response very aggressively on the territory they are being attacked in. if SAA managed to pull some forces from Ithriya-raqqa road to these hills it will weaken IS force a little bit on that road.

Sadly SAA cant into strategy.

The Russian Air Force literally just prevented an ISIS attack on Palmyra while the SAA fled.

Maybe the Russians intentionally didn't give them air support in the Raqqa offensive to show Assad that they won't be pushed around into giving him unconditional support. Specifically support for disastrous offensives.

I'm imagining backroom negotiations went something like:
>Assad asks Russia for the backing of their Air Force in this
>Russia thinks this offensive is a bad move and says they can't give him support and maybe suggest another strategy
>Assad is thinking that the Russians will bail him out regardless and goes ahead with the offensive anyways

Now the Russians are probably telling him he should have listened.

>greenpeace

I'm pretty sure the offensive was Russia's idea.

They wanted to be in Raqqa before the SDF / USA

Russia has developed one rather negative trait over the years. You fail to lead your foreign policy projects to their logical end.

>entire Donetsk and Luhansk Oblasts not taken
>Mariupol attack was stopped
>Aleppo offensive is not in sight
>Syria intervention officially over

If you begin things you have to finish them.

What would Vlad lose if he sent 20.000 troops in to retake Aleppo and help SAA? What was he so worried about?

He is smart and plays foreign policy game well, but he is to indecisive sometimes.

> You fail to lead your foreign policy projects to their logical end.
this is the reason I no longer supports Putin, and I think that he should go away he's a good tactician but a poor strategist, he admits serious mistakes because of his personal interests conflict with the interests of the country.

If so then why are the Russians only spending their time bombing west Aleppo and not helping defend the SAAs salient to Raqqa from ISISs counterattack?

>What would Vlad lose if he sent 20.000 troops in to retake Aleppo and help SAA?
that would be 20.000 troopes he could potentially lose. russian people do not like having their men killed for nothing.

Where did you read they didn't help?
Didn't you see Russian helicopters giving air support?

In Aleppo they can basically bomb everything and there is a high chance something gets hit.
Also there is a big difference in distance from the Russian airbase.

If YPG wins even more will stay. At least you give them little incentive to breed.

Seems like the NDF are a whole lot more coordinated than the SAA, especially when it comes to Manbij, you think this is due to US advisement?

What makes you think they are more coordinated?

Disregard my question I'm a bit drunk.

NDF was created by syria, why would they want/let the US advise them?
I don't think it's to do with the US at all.

i think he means SDF

drinking is haram

I don't know. That act would convey a very powerful message of "You see, you see? We stand by our friends." That could have only united Russian people around Kremlin and give them a sense of worth.

Reading pro-government Twitter posts that are upset by the lack of Russian air support.

Of course they are blaming the Russian and not admitting it's their own fault.

Also read this
>English translation of the Suqur Al Sahraa statement on the withdrawal from several areas in Western Raqqa CS
twitter.com/MmaGreen/status/745642738570301442

It's most likely why they aren't helping.
they whine so much and so such stupid things, there government must be run by children.

The problem is that many don't realize it's called air SUPPORT.

The major assault still has to be done by ground forces, it's not like air force will destroy everything and the ground forces can just casually march in.

Greater Syria!

Liberal propaganda from NGO

They could post picture of dead soliders. If they have no pictures (while claim that phone is not damaged) - then information is bullshit.

Elijah J. Magnier @EjmAlrai
#BreakingNews:
#SDF #YPG entered #Manbij from south western front supported by #USA Air Force, clashing with #ISIS in the city. #Syria

>#SDF enters #Manbij, #ISIL defense line crashed.
twitter.com/BarzanSadiq/status/745933831555977216

It's about time

The bodies were supposedly burned in cars but for some reason their phones were undamaged. Seems legit

anyone who trusts Amaq news is a retard
Amaq is literally run by ISIS

Correct, it's a typo, I meant SDF

ITS HAPPENING!
BIJI KURDISTAN

The corridor is closing in the north!

>Twilight days of IS

Daily reminder that kurds are backstabbing commies who intend to balkanize Syria and keep the agricultural and oil-rich parts of Syria for themselves.

True, true. But they fight better, so eh? They deserve whatever they win I guess?

>they fight better

Might makes right.

Got a new proxy, Mehmet?

Well you'll have to explain to me how they win against an ISIS fortified city.

>italians
>criticizing the war effort of anybody

W E W L A D
E
W

L
A
D

:'(

>implying that is a bad thing

>Well you'll have to explain to me how they win against an ISIS fortified city.

Siege might be a good way to solve that issue. Bunch of sunni arab scum starving to death.

There are no worries. Is got no real combat potential there and the area is hard to access for bigger formations.

So? How come that would be a bad thing? Everyone does that, if they could.

Newest numbers on Russia's foreign currency and gold reserves. Come on Vlad, spend some more! Round 2!

Bümp

Reminder to RESPECT THE MARTYRS

Daily reminder that kurds are backstabbing commies who intend to balkanize Syria and keep the agriculutral and oil-rich parts for themselves.

new SF
youtube.com/watch?v=qN2CFU83QgU

It's to stop pressure on one front so they can dedicate the troops necessary for a siege of raqqa.

They need a ceasefire because most of the SAA are monkeys so they can dedicate the necessary forces to end the war in the east. They NEED to take out isis in order for them to have the international backing so they can fight the rebels.

Sandstorm = no air support

Leave it up to the SAA to fuck up a withdraw order that was given days ago.