What did they meme by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AntifaBoston/status/908189173131116545
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think they're racist against America?

Confusing sign.

So sick of politics in sports and ESPNs enabling of it

It's always a bunch of spoiled brats

In a way, they're right. Racism was embedded into the founding of the country: slaves came along with the settlers (and especially the plantation owners), and even the "black people are 3/5ths of a human" rule was put into the Constitution. It's America's original sin.

Yup. No way they would have done this on a day where ESPN wasn't broadcasting the game.

>sin

if america is so racist and oppressive why do non whites keep coming?

Why can't Americans stop ruining every single sport they have?
Someday NHL will have a massive boycott for the lack of niggers.

Maybe in hopes of changing America into a country that isn't racist and oppressive. It's a long-term goal.

Who are you to change a country? Your "ideas" might make it worse.

Maybe, but my ideas might make it better instead. Probably will at least make it better than the racist shitshow we've had for 240+ years.

lol white people are so fucking gay

>waaaa why can't we hate other people for no purpose
white people are crazy

They're thinking that people -- specifically white people, of course -- don't believe racism exists.

Which is patently false since it's constantly shoved in our faces.

Who's being oppressed? Also, you can't end racism. It will always exist. So long as people experience different lives and think different thoughts, there will be racism, sexism, etc.

Unless you think everyone should live the same life and think the same thing with nary a contradicting notion.

>Who's being oppressed?
Non-white people (think black, hispanic, asian, native American, etc).
>Also, you can't end racism. It will always exist.
Wishful thinking here.
>So long as people experience different lives and think different thoughts, there will be racism, sexism, etc.
This conflates the notions that people think different things with racism, sexism, etc, when those two things typically do NOT go together. Put another way, just 'cause people think and act differently doesn't mean racism, sexism, etc are necessary results of this.
>Unless you think everyone should live the same life and think the same thing with nary a contradicting notion.
This is just trying to paint my argument as extreme (and make yours look reasonable, when the opposite is true).

Giving women more freedom will be remembered as the biggest mistake in mankind

Good lord, you sjw's are so fucking cringe. Have you ever been to a non-white country? You don't know what racism is until you try that.

inb4 hurrrrr iceland

Spoiler: Location does not necessarily reflect nationality.

okay so how do you end racism?

lol I unironically thought the message was "we're from Boston let us be racist if we want leave us alone"

>Non-white people (think black, hispanic, asian, native American, etc).

How are they being "oppressed"? Lay it out in specifics that can be backed up.

>Wishful thinking here.

Nope. It's true. It will always exist. Just like poverty, hunger, violence, and war will exist forever. It's part of nature.

>This conflates the notions that people think different things with racism, sexism, etc, when those two things typically do NOT go together. Put another way, just 'cause people think and act differently doesn't mean racism, sexism, etc are necessary results of this.

I'm not equating racism and sexism; however, they are both discriminatory ideas. In that sense, they are alike. Also, I am not saying different thinking inherently leads to racism, just that, for example, racism is a different thought than non-racism.

>This is just trying to paint my argument as extreme (and make yours look reasonable, when the opposite is true).

Mine is reasonable. Racism, and such things, arise from DIFFERENT EXPERIENCES AND THINKING. One event shared by two people can have different outcomes for each person. Not all brains work the same -- and this will ALWAYS be the case.

Unless, like I said, you want to make everyone the same.

Education, dumb people tend to be more racist. Racism is literally ignorance, hating some grup of people you don't even know is plain retarded

>How are they being "oppressed"? Lay it out in specifics that can be backed up.
Just check the average wage, the % of imprisioned population, etc. The American system is made to keep the non-white man down, alonside with women

>the people holding the sign are white
Really made me think

>the % of imprisioned population
Oh, the poor black people. So disproportionate. Have you looked at the statistics of Asian people? Lower than white people. I dunno... this is a wild guess... but it may have something to do with the frequency of crimes committed? No?

okay. so i am an engineer, probably read around 200 books about history, philosophy, psychology, sociology and similar shit, read news from all possible outlets and agendas, knew many foreigners from different backgrounds, grew up in an area full of foreigners and made many friends with them, know their cultures, their religions, have visited mosques multiple of times, i have been on many places on earth. i still think foreigners have no place in my country. what education do i need to be enlightened and drop racism?

The absolute fucking state of American sports. Is politics and racism all you have left?

>Being this accomplished and still arguing on a Mongolian cave painting forum
Not even that user but come on man, no need to lie on the internet, we're all fuck tards here

>frequency of crimes committed
Such brilliant insight, I'm sure it has nothing to do with years of systemic racial oppression and crushing poverty in a country that existed with slavery for its first 80 years of existence, and another two hundred years before that.

Asians are a really small minority, it would be like talking about Pacific islanders or Pakistanis

I don't know what the message is

yup. You stop caring about what's being said as soon as you realise who's saying it

I'm not sure who's further removed from reality, creationists or leftist sjw's. The disconnect is astounding.

Lol if you think America is a racist shithole then you are an ungrateful cunt who doesn't know how bad shit is in other parts of the world.Don't reproduce you are probably a nigger anyway

How the fuck did they get that into the stadium in the first place

Asians are 5% of the population.

twitter.com/AntifaBoston/status/908189173131116545

Everyone is racist, others are just content to pretend they aren't

Blacks are 15% and Hispanics 25%, not the same. Also that 5% Asian counts all Asians, not only Japs, it includes the whole fucking continent, the biggest continent on Earth

top kek

I thought the exact same thing; Boston is like a Southern city that relocated north.

Racially speaking, its 1955 in Boston.

So are blacks, you fucking idiot, yet they commit over 50% of violent crime in the US.

t. delusional liberal

yikes
is that real or a parody?

that's real m8

they just want your money

notice the refugees walked through poor countries to get to germany

No, African Americans are 12% and Asians 6%. Oh, and Africa is a continent.

Do you want me to break out the crime statistics of each group?

Ethnonationalism is the way to go.

asians earn more than whites

good shitpost though

You're talking out of your ass friendo.

The drug laws or more appropriately the " Drug War " disproportionately affects blacks.

Idk about you, but selling and or using drugs isn't a big deal to me, its your body, have at it.

Yet the overwhelming majority of blacks imprisoned are non violent drug offenders.

I just don't think drugs are a crime man, idk, we just have different values i suppose.

Yes, armed robbery and murder are because of drugs.

Rumor has it one of those girls is the owners daughter.

get rid of white people, no joke

Couldn't we get rid of black people and have the same success?

>Yet the overwhelming majority of blacks imprisoned are non violent drug offenders
got some bad news for you my guy

so everyone in japan is retarded? doubt it

> they commit over 50% of violent crime in the US

Plot twist: The violent crime numbers in America are shockingly low compared to the population at large.

Even if blacks committed 100% of violent crimes, the total numbers would still be incredibly low.

Stop being an idiot, look at the data not the stats dickpump.

Well since they are all white I guess they are protesting for their right to openly discriminate and murder black people.

>It's ok for blacks to destroy communities and lives simply because it's not that much, even though in fact, the US has more gun fatalities than any other country.

His generalization is as foolish and unfounded as the racists he claims to hate.

Some of the most advanced countries in the world are extremely xenophobic and "racist".

>that veteran on the left that has to see that shit

well the pattern seems to work like this

>white country lets in non whites
>country is forever called racist afterward

UK, France, Germany, Italy, etc

"good" deal there

>three mopey middle-class white millenials
Really gets the ol spaghetti swirling

This is an absolutely retarded argument if I've ever seen one.

"Oh yea? 99% of dog bites are from pit bulls? Well dog bites don't even happen that much anyway! Pit bulls aren't a problem!"

>its ok that the US has a higher violent crime rate than many other developed nations

Do these idiots realize that "X is as American as baseball/apple pie" is generally used to support the existence of X? Probably not, because they hate their own country.

Shitposters like you should be banned from existence.

You're only doing this for fucking (You)s and it's fucking pathetic.

Racism is far worse in most other white countries.When people say shit like "America is one of most disgusting, racist countries on earth", they really have no clue.

they just reminding white america how awful we are ;) especially in ultra liberal boston ;)

You do realize that 2.4 million arrests in a population of 42 million is a minority don't you.

Thats like if I had a room with 42 people in it and told you that 2 of them were criminals, would you say that room was full of criminals?

Secondly, most blacks arrested, according to your chart, were arrested for NON VIOLENT offenses.

Stop using stats to justify your irrational hatred.

Nice sports thread

If you told me that a room of 40 people had two violent criminals in it, I wouldn't want to stay in that room.

>happened at a sports game
>not a sports thread
Figures tripfags would dislike a non general circle jerk thread where they can't blogpost about their lunch

Bingo.

Nice strawman.

I asked if a room with 42 people in it had 2 criminal, is that room " full of criminals "

I don't think so.

why dont you move into an inner city? dont be racist

pack your things and move to a rough part of baltimore

those are the ones who got caught

>Stop using stats to justify your irrational hatred.
Beautiful. Brought a tear to my eye.

Also, a 6% arrest rate in a group that includes women, children and the elderly is astoundingly high. Unbelievable really.

i fucked your mom at a sports game. We don't have a containment board for that so i think we should discuss it here

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

You have the entire site if Reddit though. You already picked out a username

Isn't baseball filled with Mexicans anyway?

boston is the worst city in the world

You're right. I'll go back to discussing her with the entire site of Reddit.

Everything is filled with Mexicans here nowadays. Go to shit your pants at Walmart?
Mexicans. 5 burgers for $5 tuesdays? Mexicans. Have a swimming pool in your backyard? Mexicans in it in jean shorts and white t-shirts.

I'm not sure anyone still lives in Mexico at this point.

I can't wait for this to go full Kaepernick

japan is not a racist country, it may be xenophobic, but xenophobia is not racism you retarded ass yank

Because this stopped being a white country 30 years ago

Is this banner pro-racism? Cause it kinda reads like it

No because that implies only blacks deal with racism. Whites are racist to nearly everyone so getting rid of them makes the most sense

that's how I understand it

i hate this country

Are the people with the sign pro- or anti-racism?

I'm confused by the message here.

yes America was founded on racism and baseball is America's pastime

Look at them, it's easy to tell which side they're on.

So what, are they supporting racism? Trying to get people to stop watching baseball?

I get what this guy is saying, but this is a serious poorly worded phrase if they want to be clear in the message.

>does a famously structureless group have a local twitter account
have a think mate

>Strawman

Do you understand this fallacy?

but you wouldn't label the other people in the room criminals, which is exactly what racists do.

They're saying racism is fine in America, so carry on.

>japan is not a racist country
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

wait

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha