You!

bear dudes

Gobbos.

God

Battle of Five Armies.

Not

Battle of Five Factions/Battle of Five Races

Don't be stupid.

In the books the Wargs were counted as the fifth army.

Weren't there two different Orc armies that met up?

The CGI

What are wargs?

Eagles

According to this logic, Thorin's Company was also a different army from his cousin's

The Eagles were their own army as well, the Bats, etc. The Bear dude. Gandalf. The Hobbit. What a clusterfuck.

The fifth "army" were the main dwarves already in the mountain. Can't remember any of their names.

Why do all the elves look the same?

god DAMMIT THE VASELINE FILTER IS IN EVERY SHOT

EVERY SHOT

THIS ISN'T A 1963 STAR TREK FEMALE CLOSEUP

WHY THE VASELINE

I'm pretty sure the wargs are counted as the fifth though it should be the Eagles.

Smaug

Big rats

Bran Stark.

Millennia of heavy incest.

So what about the eagles and the bats and the bears and the hobbits? Why weren't they an army but the Wargs were?
That's stupid, you stupid

Blurriest theater experience I've ever been to. Total fucking waste of money seeing it in IMAX.

>Men from the Lake Town under Bard.
>Elves from Mirkwood under Thranduil.
>Dwarves from the Iron Hills under Dain.
>Orcs from Dol Guldur, under Azog.
>Orcs/goblins from Gundabad, under Bolg

Shit movie though.

1. dudes from fishing village

2. pointy ear cunts

3. ork army

4. dwarf army

5. bitch dwarf with his cock sucking band fixated on his grand pappy's cock ring or something

I dunno man. There were eagles and bears too though and the orc dude's son had a different army. The one that fell of the bridge and legolas did a CGI time warp jumping up on falling stones.

its in place to distort the shitty CGI a bit

>moviefags
If you're so confused, just read the book, it's like 200 pages and very easy to read.

Wereworms.

But seriously, what the fuck happened to these guys? Why were they hyped up, only to get 10 seconds of screentime and not affect the plot in any way?

uhhh

Tell us of the 5 armies were then, genius

Dwarves
Elves
Men
Orcs
Wargs

The book doesnt even have the best character though (kate)

>that image looks more like Vlad Tepes than the same actor in his fucking Dracula movie

*sigh*

In the book, the fifth army is the Wargs. It was only mentioned once and wasn't very clear.

hope

what a terrible and unnecessary trilogy.

One Man Army

(OMA) tm

I don't remember this from the movie.

Alfrid

Thorin's Company isn't an army fuckboy, it's a company. Eagles were clearly not an army, bats weren't either. Both were auxiliary to the actual armies. A single person cannot be an army brainlet.

ROUS?

Giant wolves that kinda look like hyenas. In the book they can talk.

Extended version?

Alfrid dresses as a woman, steals some coins stuffed in his bra, falls on a catapult, a coin falls on the trigger and launches him in a troll's throat, killing both and rescuing Gandalf in the process
Baffling

>Both were auxiliary to the actual armies.
So were the wargs then?

Wow... It's like Jar Jar Binks 2.0

Maybe I shouldn't have applied the standards set by LOTR to The Hobbit but that last battle was fucking terrible.

Wait...is that the evil town toadie? That's hilarious.

How did this kill him? Why didn't he just crawl out? The troll didn't bite down or anything.

They don't exist, user.

Orcs of Gunabad
Orcs of the Misty Mountains

wot? the extended cut is even MORE pleb?? how do plebs manage to survive life???

The warts were actually a fully organized group in the books.

jesus fucking christ what a travesty

this, two separate armies

I dont get it

>roundabout.wav

Owls.

LotR wargs (bottom) are these scary as fuck freaky hyenas while Hobbit wargs (top) are something out of a Disney flick

Didnt realize those were from the hobbit.. that's deplorable

Here we go with another round of pretending that every single aspect of the movies was wrong. That's how it always is.
Anyway even if it was true it would fit because it's the adaptation of the Hobbit.

The Bro Army

The Peter Jackson Internet Defence Force! I didn't know he had one after the abysmal thing that was the Hobbit films.

You won't ever look cool defending a very obvious pile of poop.

In the scene it's thrown right down its throat and gets crushed/chocked.
Truly a hilariously bad scene - JarJar's fight scene made even more painfully corny.

Most people are familiar with the novel and the rest got bored with pretending they were the next prequels. Posting the same webm with unfinished effects was one of the reasons why people stopped caring.

Everybody hated the LOTR wargs and wanted them to be more like in the books.

I thought their design was more interesting than just oversized wolves

Most of the design choices in LOTR were top notch

>Everybody hated the LOTR wargs
Bull fucking shit. Next you're gonna tell me people didn't like the Uruk-Hai prosthetics.

Is it really "5 armies" when the factions have less than 2000 men fighting against maybe 4-5000 orcs?

That looks more like a skirmish

They were because everything went perfectly. Every aspect and every member of cast and crew.

Vampires obviously. That's Dracula in your pic.

the viewers

>yfw OP can't count

Btw the fifth army is actually Gandalf with the Eagles. Each army got a special Empire cover.

I always preferred Meatloaf, but they're ok, too.

Orcs
Elves
Rohan
The Viggo army
Dwarves

Your mom

The army of CGI effects crew who left the project when they found out how bad the script was.

Alfred