Atalanta vs Everton

MATCH OF THE DAY THREAD

Atalanta XI: Berisha; Toloi, Palomino, Masiello, Hateboer, Cristante, Freuler, Castagne; Kurtic; Petagna, Gomez

Neverton: who gives a shit

Starts in 55 bings

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4-XNI8jIo7g
youtube.com/watch?v=nYDIMWpcKqI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Atalanta (3-4-1-2): Berisha; Toloi, Palomino, Masiello; Hateboer, De Roon, Freuler, Castagne; Cristante; Petagna, Gomez. All. Gasperini

Everton :(4-2-3-1): Stekelenburg; Holgate, Keane, Jagielka, Baines; Besic, Schneiderlin; Vlasic, Rooney, Sigurdsson; Calvert-Lewin. All. Koeman.

GO DEA, FUCK MILAN

Who /papu/ here?

PAPI

That is more gay than gay anal sex

>you on the right

this is not a red btw

Clearly on the ball

t. never had gay anal sex

Like this one?

For me, it's Atalanta

Come on Atalanta Atlanta

[triggered liverpool fans imminent]

i hope they dont slip in this thread

>everton with 2 goals in their 4 PL games

Should I even bother with this?

whatever happened to Caldara?

Calvert lewin is shit

Kek
I almost choke

>atalanta in EL has a harder group than manU in the CL

why do people think Everton will challenge the top 6 in England? Koeman is the most overrated manager in the league, and his signings ths summer are no where near as good as people tried to make out.

fuck Everton, they're a media cuddly toy club like Tottneham

>Koeman is the most overrated manager in the league
That's not Eddie Meme.

>25 minutes
>not beating neverton 2-0

Where did it all go wrong for Italian football?

>The shitty of liverpool

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

sheiiiiiiit

BERGHEM BERGHEM BERGHEM BERGHEM BERGHEM BERGHEM BERGHEM BERGHEM BERGHEM BERGHEM BERGHEM BERGHEM BERGHEM BERGHEM BERGHEM BERGHEM BERGHEM BERGHEM BERGHEM BERGHEM BERGHEM BERGHEM BERGHEM BERGHEM BERGHEM BERGHEM

lol
>a shittier version of lavorpell

poverton look dire

>Koeman is the most overrated manager in the league

not even close

Why doesn't Koeman switch to 4-3-1-2? He has his wingers tracking the wingbacks just like against Spurs. This nigga let his team get styled on by 10 man City.

>suggesting livershit were any better last night

>Rppmey

Atalanta [1] - 0 Neverton

WEBM WEBM WEBM WEBM WEBM

WEBM WEBM WEBM WEBM WEBM

WEBM WEBM WEBM WEBM WEBM

Come on Atlanta, bury the scouse cunts!

>keane

>spend £150m
>bottom quarter of the pl
>losing to atalanta
>rooney

that little avalanche is cute

youtube.com/watch?v=4-XNI8jIo7g

Hello lads I borrowed money from a girl and then had sex with her. Now she has to see me again lol

Atalanta would walk EPL

>spend 400 million billion
>best defender is a drunk driving meme

vietnam has money?

#illsbrough

>that flag
>a girl
did you at least enjoy her penis?

>hateboner

here's your (you), Giancarlo

>shitepassaton

how bog was his cock?

>tfw a girl in my uni class is a total cunt, but I still want to fuck her really bad

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fuck off, Shaun
>the city of liverpool

Ranieri won the PL playing like Chievo, Atalanta would AT LEAST go unbeaten

LMFAO

>THE CITY OF LIVERLEL

leicester won the epl LOL

>neverton >neverton >neverton >neverton >neverton >neverton >neverton >neverton >neverton >neverton >neverton >neverton >neverton >neverton >neverton >neverton >neverton >neverton >neverton >neverton >neverton >neverton >neverton >neverton >neverton >neverton >neverton >neverton >neverton >neverton >neverton >neverton >neverton >neverton >neverton >neverton >neverton >neverton >neverton >neverton >neverton >neverton >neverton >neverton >neverton >neverton >neverton >neverton >neverton >neverton >neverton >neverton >neverton >neverton >neverton >neverton >neverton >neverton >neverton >neverton >neverton >neverton >neverton

PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU

that blooter
>neverton

Why is Atalanta playing in the Mapei Stadium now ?

how does argentina pack so much talent into manlets

Who's the Italian Jamie Vardy?

People will still unironically claim the quality and depth of the epl.

>no easy games in the epl

AGAIN AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>neverton >neverton >neverton >neverton >neverton >neverton >neverton >neverton >neverton >neverton >neverton >neverton

LMFAO
M
F
A
O

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHA

FUCK OFF YOU ITALIAN CUNTS

>oh no

ATALANTA
T
A
L
A
N
T
A

the absolute state of that lmao

>EPL

I'd say Maccarone

>the absolute state of everton

N E V E R T O N

>EPL is the strongest league believe me

wtf i love atalanta now

>le leicester are bad meme

PAPU GOMEZ GOAL WEBM
PAPU GOMEZ GOAL WEBM
PAPU GOMEZ GOAL WEBM
PAPU GOMEZ GOAL WEBM
PAPU GOMEZ GOAL WEBM

immobile

>the city of Liverpool
is it damned?

>koeman getting exposed as the Lukaku-babby he is

absolutely delicious.

Scousers shouldn't be allowed into Europe

Rooney's the only Everton player who isn't drunk, ironically.

Bobby English

Ragequit incoming

Based

rate em

we had a few, like Protti, Hubner etc, working class serie B strikers who made it in serie A later in their career. Luca Toni to some extent.
if you are talking about Vardy' antics off the pitch, probably Vieri but Vieri has an almost godlike persona here in Italy.
Maybe Cassano has some of Vardy too

Riganò

dressing room livestream if koeman wasn't a pussy youtube.com/watch?v=nYDIMWpcKqI

Imagine trading Lukaku for Rooney.

State of that defending

wtf I love Atalanta now

reckon any italian side would get a good result against the majority of PL sides but wouldn't walk the league but finish 10th at best if they had to face them every week.

Why do British girls purposefully dress in ways as to make themselves as unattractive as possible?

theylooklikemen/10

>the city of Liverpool

>being gay

lol dude

>captain's wristband

Scoring blooters and reinventing fashion at the same time. Based.

>any Italian side
lol Southampton beat Inter last year

White girls do lol

يا ريت ١٠٠ الف زب يرقصوا دبكة على كس امك

This colour-commentator on BT is a dumb cunt, has no idea what he is talking about.

>Atalanta have been more aggressive
Yeah, kinda hard for Everton to be aggressive when Koeman instructs them not to press high and Atalanta have an extra man in the centre.

>Koeman must be fuming
What right does he have to be aggressive? It's his fault.

>What's Masiello doing so far forward?
Atalanta have two free CBs, why wouldn't one of them get forward? Spurs were doing that all last season.

Hubner.
Or Lucarelli, for banter and antics. Like when he celebrated a goal by simulating sex with the flag of his team.

everton are practicing being shit for when they play man united sunday.