Wh

You are now picturing trump fucking Katy and Scarjo while they hate it

These people are so boring and pseudo-intellectual

>such exceptional funny and beautiful women are against trump

we really are the bad guys

i'd like to march my penis(dick) into both of their vaginas at the same time

>literally appears in a commercial about going out and voting
>oh no my vote didn't count for shit because electoral college has more sway

I don't follow politics in the slightest but Jesus Christ what a bunch of crybabies.

>It's a celebrity pushes their shitty political opinions episode

EPIC! You fucking slayed those pussies bro #grabembythepussy #altrightismight

dis

>inb4 only 2,000 people show up and media claims it was close to 500,000

Oh baby

>lose fair and square

>cry more

must be nice to have so much free time you can participate in protests that achieve nothing and make everyone think you're super caring an shit.

I'm not a black bull but I'll still fuck your girlfriend if you're interested

keep going

WE'RE HERE, WE'RE WOMEN, WE WON'T STAND FOR TRUMP (MORE LIKE DRUMPF AHHAHAHAH)_

The funny thing is, if you're well off enough to vote based on celebrity opinions, completely unaffected by politics, you were already voting Clinton.

Whereas the laid off autoworkers and Obamacare victims who pushed Trump over the top don't give two shits about a washed-up popstar and a generic bimbo.

>fair and square
That's funny, Sergei.

I don't have a gf but if I did I would never let a nigger touch her, IF it happened I would kill them both

>young scarjo will never march on my dick

why live?

They know they can just leave the country if they don't like him, right?
No one is forcing them to stay.

>I don't have a gf
heh....explains a lot kid................you can be my girlfriend if you want.............;)

>They march the day AFTER Trump is sworn into office
Literally for what reason?

I just wonder how they'd react when Trump utterly fails to give their jobs and economic security back.

>washed up fake tit coke whore

lmao

Nigger what?

>ScarJo

When is this kike gonna go and take her dyke hair with her? She hasn't been hot in seven years.

I'm a man so you would have to be the gf

>i dont know how the electoral college works so it isnt fair

>let's throw all the things you don't like into a mega-strawman: the post

In the height of all irony it is incredibly difficult to get citizenship in foreign countries, especially Canada.

Yes, pin your hopes and opposition on the multibillionaire failing to run a large operation.

Smart play.

i cant imagine trump fucking anyone without having a massive heart attack. a seventy year old man who eats nothing but junk food idk how he is in such apparently healthy nick

>bought a fucking pass which was an idea by original /qa/ which ruined this board
you are literally part of the cancer kill Sup Forums

That Asian caveman is going to kill her

taylor swift pls

>fake tits

retard

>implying the other multibillionaire and his Goldman Sachs employees will be any better
lel

There's always a new enemy among us, huh

There's nothing quite so seductive as subtlety

teehee silly boys voted for Trump we'll show them right girls!

>I'm a man
they have meds for that user, don't be so close minded

>muh junk food

Good grief. Treat yourself for once, numale.

BRRRAAAAAP

His dad lived till like 90. Trump's at least gonna live out his two terms.

>Americans
Enjoy your heart condition at age 40 :^)

I just hope they do that naked protest thing feminists do. I'll tune in if that's the case.

Why are libcucks all such emotional cry babies?

Satan knows what tempts the hearts of men.

>third world
Enjoy starving Ahmed :)

yeah but he eats nothing but junk food, thats all he ever eats. that and restaurant food i guess but still. i suppose his busy schedule keeps him in shape or something, its not like you ever see him out jogging

>getting help from Russian hackers is fair

You know this is why Watergate was a big deal right?

Whatever enjoy your Russian puppet.

It's funny because America is the country with entire neighbourhoods addicted to meth yet still failing to shed their obesity :)

funny how none of you faggots complained when Obama literally asked the Russians to help him with the 2012 election, caught on tape

>muh russian lackers
sorry that the DNC's gmail password was 123 and everyone got to find out what pieces of shit they were

McDonald's sucks but the breakfast is the best, Dairy Queen has better hamburgers while, and Checkers/Rallys has best french fries.

>I sure love dying at age 50!
Typical Americuck.

>ScarJo and Katy Perry are on the menu for the post-Inauguration Pussy Grab.

Can't wait.

Proof?

OBSESSED

You're just jealous you can't afford meth AND food ;)

I'd rather die at 50 in America than live until 90 and see my children raped by muzzies tbvh

>inb4 niggers
We have guns though.

>he wants to live past 50

are you crazy

I just took a huge shit!

I thought the European nations provide government clinics where addicts get free drugs and needles.

youtube.com/watch?v=iYGsadcBiFA

>literally justifying a foreign country fucking with the democratic process
Why do right-wingers always bend over for anything Russia does. Like a country run by fucking mafiosi is the ideal role model for a Western country.

The only thing I can picture is trump prepping his bulls.

>REEEE RUSSIA HACKED THE ELECTION REEEE
>proceeds to hack Surkov's e-mail, leak Panama Papers and whistleblow Sochi
>REEEE CYBERWARFARE NOT ALLOWED REEEE
Libshits really are retarded aren't they

Drugs are haram in Islamic countries. You can get the life or a death sentence just for possessing them.

>read american news
>it disgust me beyond belief
>actually get annoyed by stupid shit like this
>realise I live on the other side of the world

I don't even know why I read shit like this. It's like self torture.

left-wingers would the same thing if Russia was trying to help them, it's called being self-serving

Remember when everyone on the left was acting like Mitt Romney was a conspiracy nut for calling Russia a threat a few years back?

>literally justifying a foreign country fucking with the democratic process
Obama was fucking with the "democratic process" in Russia for 2 years now. Do you expect to fuck with Russia and not to have a dig shoved up your butt? How stupid are you?

Is Avengers: Infinity Wars going to be about Trump?

You're obsessed American politics because you
>live in an unimportant shithole
>waste all of your free time shitposting about America OTI

>You know this is why Watergate was a big deal right?

Top shelf bait

The only pussy you can actually grab belongs to bruce jenner

You know what the Russians didn't do?
They didn't make Podesta respond to a fucking phishing email with a fucking bitly link
They didn't make Hillary give private speeches to banks about her dream of "a common hemispheric market with open borders"
They didn't make anyone write the emails
America basically found out you're cheating on them and you're the one who's pissed because "you went through my phone"

Literally nothing as expected. Actions speak louder than words. I doubt a Russian puppet would put economic sanctions on Russia and crash their currency.

it's not a big deal, these are same ladies that were backing hillary. They couldn't win then, it won't matter now.

What are seriously hoping to achieve?

There's nothing they can do. Trump won.

yeah, because no one ever crosses someone they've made a deal with after they've gotten what they want, ever

If it pisses you off so much do something about it
Something tells me it isn't so bad that you're willing to die in some slavic shithole over it

Good thing you quoted democratic process. Tsar Putin as been "president" now what 9 times now?

I love looking at pictures of Hillary's party on election night. They were so positive, and smug, that they were winning the presidency. It's hilarious.

How does a country who supported a violent coup in Ukraine has the AUDACITY to say that their democracy is being "violated" by a factual leak? BAFFLING

These things are just incomprehensible for me. I may live in a shithole but a shithole with no political correction, no feminism, no minorities so I honestly don't mind.

Women actually act like real women here and still get the respect they deserve because of the traditional family role they take.

I'm interested in US "culture" because it's that alien to me.

Funny you say that, Merkel is running for the same term that Putin is now serving. Enjoy your Western "democracy".

Near as I can tell they're hoping to get Trump re-elected. I mean the reason he won is because the left kept pushing this identity politics "grrrrl power!" bullshit too far and eventually American voters got fed up with a party whose entire platform was feminism. And now they're having a feminist march about girl power and whining about how misogyny is the only possible explanation for why Hillary didn't win.

If this is their plan for the next 4 years, get ready for Trump to get re-elected in 2020 even if he does a terrible job. The left just can't learn their fucking lesson

Holy shit

Look at the rules for the rally they're going to

>ywn keep Katy as your sex slave and fuck her while wearing a trump mask and a maga hat

youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94

Is this HillMeltdownKino ?

>katy wn keep you as her sex slave and punish you for being a fucking white male

Didn't Trump actually win the vote?

Like...The American people who actually pay to see movies and make these guys superstars?

The arrogance is astounding.

I'm taking your word with a grain of salt considering you don't have the balls to name and shame your country.

You're obsessed because you live in an irrelevant cesspool. It's incomprehensible to you because you are retarded.