TRUE BRAVERY

Democrats are chimping out on the House floor right now because they lost the vote on gun control in the Senate. So brave!

periscope.tv/w/1DXxyZLLaknKM

Other urls found in this thread:

mrctv.org/videos/feinstein-1995-her-concealed-carry-permit-i-know-urge-arm-yourself-because-thats-what-i-did
youtube.com/watch?v=r_wVXIV3J1Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtue_signalling
youtube.com/watch?v=M-9NHpQm5Fg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for terryism

>all this appeal to emotion

THESE TERRYISTS CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

>gun-grabbing lefties think they're jefferson smith
kek

no, they're just fascists

feels good to know america will always be there to make sure at least one anglo country isn't cucked on guns

>this entire fucking event

>MUH BIGOTRY

>terror SUSPECTS
>shouldn't be allowed to do anything if suspected
>meanwhile suspected felon is running for president, and she is our nominee

so much fucking what

COLD
DEAD
HANDS

That's all they've fucking run on for the past century though. It's the lowest common denominator they can use to reach a vapid, easily led mass of people in the shortest amount of time. "Don't think about what we're saying, FEEL about what we're saying and vote with your HEART!"

Makes me sick. Emotions have no place in lawmaking. Laws need to be cold, logical, and impartial.

WE GOT TA DITHARM HATE

Kek, gonna post this shit on normie book.

oh man that shoop is beautiful. lel

>those convicted of HATE CRIMES

I fucking HATE you, you fucking cunt

Probably since Hillary herself is a gun grabber

This whole event is riddled with irony and hypocrisy

>women are cold

It's real nigga hours
Smash that like if u up tryna debate in the house of senate

>we need our blankies

like pottery

Why don't the police just throw them out? They don't have guns to protect themselves anyway.

Where are the republicans? Are they even voting anymore or are they just talking amongst themselves?

mfw democrats "protest"stop due to AC wars

This.
This is how the left operates, they make claims that everyone is sympathetic to but has no grounds in reality, but that doesn't matter to them. It's much easier to make up a lie then to disprove it.
Fuck them.

They peaced out, they had better things to do. Like sleep.

Because, as usual, they're doing the least amount of harm where they currently are.

>Why don't the police just throw them out? They don't have guns to protect themselves anyway.
I wouldn't be so sure.

mrctv.org/videos/feinstein-1995-her-concealed-carry-permit-i-know-urge-arm-yourself-because-thats-what-i-did

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=r_wVXIV3J1Q

Same thing Conservatives do

>Guys lets banish automatic weapons there is no reason for a civilian to have this weapons
>THEY WANT OUT GUHHHNS

>we can make the ATF leader appointed by the AG instead of being vetted by congress so that he will enforce whatever the president declares

Wow, never would have thought dems would propose more concentration of power into the presidency.

They adjourned and went home awhile ago famalam. Won't be back in session for two weeks.

They were able to call a vote to close the session. They are out of there until after the break.

Manlet alert.

Wanting the vast majority of guns is wanting our guns.

Did conservatives steal the house for a whole night and bitch about "much children"? No? Ok then

So what are these dems doing then? Talking to themselves? For what reason?

>no reason to own x
I don't need a fucking reason. I'm american.

Kek, I love this.

All of these fuckers so ready to give up their rights, based solely on 'suspicion'.

Election year makes people crazy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtue_signalling

Thanks m8, stayed up late just to get it done right, this shit is ridiculous

NO BILL
NO BREAK

Circus show to whip their base into a frenzy of activism so that they'll vote in November and for changing the seats in congress.

Conservatives aren't the ones staying up all night and crying about how they aren't getting their way. Get fucked, you Deutsch arsch licker.

>nobody needs x

You made the OP image? You midnight leaf types are alright in my book. It's your daywalkers I can't stand.

Don't you think it's a little fucked that this word is so useful lately?

>when background checks are used, they work
kekus maximus

They'll be dozing off in the middle of the next meeting if they make it there.

>literally ON THIS FLOOR

>tfw I don't have the original absolute madman pic

>let me give you a background on the victims at pulse
>98% HIV positive

They're really going to regret that slogan in a couple months when the smell in the chamber becomes unbearable.

The reason they're sitting in is because somebody shot up a club with a semi-automatic weapon you retarded german. They want to go well beyond banning automatic weapons, presumably the left will be satisfied when we're back to using the weapons the founding fathers used.

Pics for you

This is what their tantrum is all about. They want guns for themselves (or at least for their armed bodyguards) only and dont want anyone else to be able to have them.

They're sitting in helplessly just like the victims and hostages of the Orlando shooter. They want everyone to sit down when people with power stand up.

kek yes I agree, I think all the weedman shills from election time soros paid are now being re-directed here for pro-shillary

Here is another shoop of mine you may have seen

Why do democrats hate due process of law?

why are such unintelligent and nasty people in charge?

>so I wanna take a moment and tell you about the victims in Orlando
Or alternatively I can close the window, since nothing about those people or their relations will ever justify you trying to impose yourselves on others with the force of the state.

Why should I need a reason to have it? Is it the government's job to make sure I don't have too many rights?

We have natural rights, it's the government's job to ensure that those rights are protected.

Alright I have to leave this thread, even though it isn't yet the DARK OF NIGHT.

Getting tired of being mad.

That's not an appeal to emotion you retard

Keep doing what you do, leaf, great work

Because even dumber people elected them.

People fucking wonder why the Red Cross doesn't let them donate blood.

It's sad is what it is.
I remember my grandfather bitching about politics. He remembered when the first televised congress happened in 1942. He said that was the end of the great American experiment, because it turned senators into self absorbed preening narcissists instead of upstanding statesmen. They were more interested in looking good on camera than on their records.

Me too bro, I'm going to bed mad, gonna wake up mad, gonna go to work mad.

I love this picture

>house of senate

Please go back to Mexico. There's no such thing, and you've just conflated the two houses of our bicameral legislature into one thing.

>(((Shapiro)))

See you later, nip

>More emotional appeal

What in the fuck is this shit? Fuck it, I should go to bed, I wouldn't miss anything if I did.

Thanks m8, I think I am focusing on Hillary next, I want to make a drawing like pic related for her, just need suggestions what to put in the room

I saw that shit on Farcebook, so you're getting more exposure than you might realize. Keep on keeping on leafbro. You do good stuff.

Don't u want to hear about all the bodies they're standing on to shred the fifth amendment?

They are probably at home laughing about these babies throwing a tantrum.

ikr
>Get fucked, commie

I really, really like this picture.
The serious looking non-whites especially.

DEMOCRAT SIT IN: THEY ARE SHOWING THE WORLD HOW BADLY THEY WANT OUR GUNS.

youtube.com/watch?v=M-9NHpQm5Fg

Since I think a bunch of people in this thread have basically just read memes about this debate and don't know what it's actually about.

The Democrats want to ban people on the no fly list from banning guns. Because the no fly list has no oversight, people can be arbitrarily added to it, there is no easy way to get removed from the list, and it has a bunch of other problems the no fly list needs reform. It doesn't need to be empowered.

How awfully fucking bad the democrats bill is, it's what really fucking gets me. It's such a fucking bad idea. Even the mainstream left press thinks they're retarded because the no fly list has been the enemy of the left wing press for over a fucking decade.

DOOR IS BOMB

FLOOR IS BOMB

TOILERPAPER IS BOMB

EVEN BOMB IS BOMB

DRAXX
THEM
SKLOUNST

You're right, they're just staying up all night posting on Laotian bricklaying imageboards about how the left wants to take their guns.

PAIN BEYOND REPIAR

top kek good stuff, I'll keep on creating, in the name of KEK

I'm gobsmacked at their behaviour.
Pathetic cry babies.

>perfumeria

It's not that fucking hard to speak spic, whitey.

I thought the same thing but we aren't old elected officials doing this.

I need to sleep but I GOTTA SEE THE LIGHTS DIE ON THEM

>DOOR IS BOMB
>FLOOR IS BOMB
>TOILERPAPER IS BOMB
>EVEN BOMB IS BOMB

Therefore, Ban Muslim immigration

>envelope with Goldman Sachs on it
>FBI outside the window
>feminist sticker on PC
>Libyan flag in trash bin
>poster of Monica Lewinsky with knives thrown at it
That's all I got

>88

Why do american politics resemble a third world country so much?

It looks like this should be countered by massive juridical action against the people who are obstructing the decicion making. I know in my country that would happen.
Protesting is for the street, the parlliament is for civilized debates.

10/10
Was an instant classic

Yes.We need guns legal so that negros can get them easy.That way you can keep shooting one another for our amusement!

Hey you. Vote Leave.