Phoenicians looked like Graham Chapman

Phoenicians looked like Graham Chapman

Other urls found in this thread:

phys.org/news/2016-05-ancient-dna-phoenician-carthage-european.html
news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2012/10/121012-neanderthals-science-paabo-dna-sex-breeding-humans/
news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/07/canaanite-bible-ancient-dna-lebanon-genetics-archaeology/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WE

>It is remarkably rare in modern populations today, found in Europe at levels of less than one per cent. Interestingly, our analysis showed that Ariche's mitochondrial genetic make-up most closely matches that of the sequence of a particular modern day individual from Portugal," Professor Matisoo-Smith says.

phys.org/news/2016-05-ancient-dna-phoenician-carthage-european.html

>Kangztugal

this guy is really ugly

Looks like a typical evil inbred cannibal kike to me.

looks like a wh*Teoid subhuman

Carthaginian people were black, nice try wh*te boi.

Does this look like a Jew to you?

>bl*ck
>got their city burned and the ashes salted
Good riddance.

look like neanderthal

nope, neandarthals were white skinned, freckled and red haired

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2012/10/121012-neanderthals-science-paabo-dna-sex-breeding-humans/

No way in hell

oh and also

>tfw no neanderthal gf

Mtdna is not that interesting. Why didn't they publish his y-dna. I'm curious to know if he belonged the haplogroup J2.

And his autosomal dna too. I wonder which modern day population he is most similar to.

>from Portugal
Not surprising t b h. Could've had descendants from these colonies.
>More than 90 percent of the genetic ancestry of modern Lebanese is derived from ancient Canaanites, according to a paper published today in the American Journal of Human Genetics.

news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/07/canaanite-bible-ancient-dna-lebanon-genetics-archaeology/

nah we had the same skin shade as greece and spain
t.greek

also carthage was never phonecian
it's like 0.01 ruling phonecian family (semetic not black) and 99.99 berbers (light hamitic)
i do not associate with niggers

You have a crescent moon on your flag and speak Arabic. Take a hint moron. Arabs did the Caliphate in the 7th century, you aren't Carthaginians, you're Arabized-"""Berbers""".

North Africa was inhabited by sub-saharans prior to you muzzies.

According to progressive Americans, Carthaginian were black. Change your findings.

of course i'm not phonecian we are majority berber we speak a hybrid language called derja we have every skin shade from straight black to pale also also crescent isn't an arap symbole our flag design is like turkey different than any middle east country

>North Africa was inhabited by sub-saharans prior to you muzzies
WE

So basically Carthage was brazilian?

>It's a Moroccan pretends that he doesn't have black DNA episode.

Reminds me of Gaddafi

>
Blacks here are descendants of actual slaves from Mali and other former parts of old Morocco you dumb fuck, subsaharan blood in north africa is very ancient and it exists all over the mediteranean
also fun fact my great grandfather had black slaves.

Libya is in the same area as Phoenician Carthage. There are still black Fezzan Libyans today and Gaddafi's, grandfather was black and he was Pro Pan-Africanism.

>subsaharan blood in north africa is very ancient and it exists all over the mediteranean
also fun fact my great grandfather had black slaves.

So you admit Berbers/Moors were black?

> So you admit Berbers/Moors were black
I said SSA dna exist all over the Mediterranean, I guess that means Caeser and the rest of the romans were black too.

The meme of North Africa being black needs to stop.
Blacks were never native in North Africa. Blacks there were slaves in the most cases.

WE

First of all Caesar is a title similar to Emperor/King/Leader/Ruler.

And I'm not saying that all of these people were black and there wasn't a large percentage of blacks living in the mediterranean, but we know that Early Trans-Saharan trade existed, Gold, Ivory and Slaves for European Goods.

Ibn Battuta documented his trip to Mali and Mansa Musa from Mali's trip to the Mediterranean is well documented from different sources back then.

And even today there are still (black and black/arab mixed) Tuareg Berbers living in middle of Saharan Countries.

do these guys had any contact with the nubians or igbos?

>I wonder which modern day population he is most similar to.
African Americans and Swedes of course.

>Blacks there were slaves in the most cases.

Point I'm making, when Rome took over Carthage/North Africa many of these saves became free and were allowed to be Soldiers/Granted citizenship.

Yes, Carthage merchants sold Gold, Ivory, Black Slaves and other rare sub-saharan shit at their ports. That's why they became so rich.

>berbers were bla

> First of all Caesar is a title similar to Emperor/King/Leader/Ruler
I know that retard, I was referring to the roman general whose name the title was taken from

We wuz kings and shit

>Phoenicians looked like Graham Chapman
Why is this one so ugly though? How do they know he had such a hooked nose?
He looks so worried!!!