NE:Danny Amendola also dealing with knee injury
FA:Gary Barnidge will meet with the Texans
PIT:Le'Veon Bell not used in empty packages Wk 1
NYG:'A lot of optimism' Beckham will play Week 2
CHI:Jordan Howard pops up on injury report
HOU:Brian Cushing hit with 10-game PED suspension
LAR:Aaron Donald back at practice Wednesday

Bungles and Toxins will tie 0-0

In that scenario, which team would win if they scored according to number of turnovers

Certainly not indisputable. Sean Lee and Bobby Wagner are both up there with him.

Toxins

>Ian Rapoport @RapSheet 2m Sources say Tom Brady will be benched for Garappolo in upcoming game @ NO

Holy shit top kek
FINISHED
I
N
I
S
H
E
D

PATRIOTS BTFO

>the city of Bombston

POST EM

>it's legit
LOVING
EVERY
LAUGH

OH SHIT IT'S HAPPENING!!

is this the end of the cheatriots?

TIME FOR HIM TO RETIRE

guess it

Sup gents. OP made this thread 20 posts early. To discourage this sort of faggotry, please report to:

Eagles?

Fuck right off, this one was first, end of discussion

Cardinals

Fucking autists, just pick a thread already so I can dump some screenshots of the grades """"""experts"""""" gave the 2016 Cowboys draft class.

>Palmer
>good

yep, too easy

Just do it in here, I'm pretty sure the anons are in both threads

fakenews

Just dump them you faggot, one thread will get recycled anyways.

what is wrong with his teeth?

If it was Eagles, Hicks would be elite.

>implying Punished Blake would ever let that happen

I'll start with a lukewarm take from PFF

they look fine in this one

How many pick sides will Tolzien throw against the Cards?
What team will Pagano confuse Arizona for this week?
Will Irsay ever fucking overdose and die?
And most importantly, will we steal the #1 pick from the jets?

It could happen, Hell I could say Kaep is Punished Blake

This one is a fun read.

Wasn't sure about that. Hicks can be better against the run next week and then I'd definitely bump him up.

they look a little reconstructed

Great job USA Today

NFL.com tied with SI for highest grade given to the draft class

Kaepernick has secretly used his funds to form a small nation of black civilians-turned-soldiers in order to fight the injustices of the world, while leaving his brain washed double in the NFL playing terribly and protesting the real Kaep as payback for brainwashing him

He is, Punished Colin, a man denied by his country

>implying my Retardinals don't fuck everything up for both fanbases by losing

DO NOT underestimate their ability to choke the fuck out.

Fuck watch it end in a fucking tie.

R****ins

CBS sports

We just made Goff look like a Pro Bowler, you guys got this

norman is at least good bro

WashPo

WaPo is literally tabloid-tier, to be fair

>implying Carson isn't throwing a pick 6 as I type this.

Sad thing is that I want to win because I'm sick of Pagona plaguing you guys

Captcha: Closed Passage

who fucking cares
christ i cant wait until DallASS gets put down in the playoffs again

Kiss the rings bitch, this is are year.

And here's SI who probably got the closest.

Mel Kiper's analysis is behind a paywall, but I've seen it. He gave it a C. Highlights saying he's skeptical Dak Prescott could ever be anything more than a backup, Zeke was a reach, and Jaylon was a bad gamble.

>Kiss the rings
Kiss the rings

Whoops, forgot pic, here's SI

>are year

It's also their second fucking year in the league. I agree that people were too low on the cowboys draft but it doesn't mean much if they start to flame out. Hell, look at the Colts 2012 draft and free agency, we got a fantastic QB and WR along with some other good pieces, and then added a top-tier corner through free agency. They looked great for three years, now they're all either dead or not on an NFL roster outside of Hilton

>are year
spics, ladies and gentlemen

Since the cheatriots lost to a really bad team, are they concerned that they might be moved to London?

>Patriots
>the symbol of America and its Independence
>they come home to London where it all started
I don't know if that'd be just things coming full circle, or the single biggest instance of being cucked I'd ever see. Maybe both.

Soup Sup Forums? So I sold all my chiefs gear a few years back when the team went 2-14. I heard they are doing pretty good now though. Is it safe to get back on the bandwagon now? Or was their recent win mostly because they played a team with an aging QB with skills in sharp decline?

The Cowboys are about as relevant as the Jaguars.

Whatever you say, Satan.

>this salt

All checked

Consecutive trips and double dubs

find out next week

if i had a death note, i would honestly use it on kaepernick so i never have to hear about him again

but then you would hear about his "tragic" death and how the NFL killed him to silence his words. it never ends user

If he ded right now than he would be praised as a hero and the NFL would get even more shit for not giving him a job.

then i use it on myself

how long would it take to figure out Kira's favorite team?

You guys realize if the Cowboys defense is even above average they are strong contenders for a superbowl right?

they'll be lucky to get a wildcard

Obviously things can happen between now and later, but the experts who graded that draft didn't give the Cowboys a low grade expecting a freak injury or some other weird tragedy to now ruin a potentially historic draft. They were just flat out wrong about a number of things.

None of them even mentioned Anthony Brown who's probably the 3rd best contributor from that Cowboys draft so far. All their analysis were just stupid hot takes like, "Drafted a RB too high, wasted a pick on a player who won't even contribute in his first year, C- would not draft again"

Who will beat them in the division? Eagles?

They'll at least split with the whole division and the Eagles very likely will sweep them

dumbass /nfl/ doesn't even check if this is real (it's not)

how would you kill yourself user

death by snu snu?

>eagles
>intz
good one

literally lost to intz?

@78257130
@78258094
Not even going to dignify these shitposts with a proper (You)

>get baned last week for Tomlinposting

>they'll at least split the whole division
They look like the only team in that division that will have a winning division record. Eagles won't beat them with a poor offense just like the giants, and redskins have no recievers either. Cowboys can easily go 5-1 in the Division.

You be the judge. I feel like this is a very clear take on the hottest debate in /nfl/ history

>poor offense
The eagles offense scored 23 points against a DL that's better than the Cowboys DL. If it was Eagles-Cowboys last week the Eagles win.

is this bait for ants?

Assuming of course you already knew Kira exists and was killing players, around 3 strategically beneficial killings to his team would start to implicate which team he likes. Even if he tried to false flag, the only way to go further than 3 would be something ridiculous like killing every single player in the league except on 2 teams.

You deserve to be baned for tinyposting

he will start with Goodell, then begin killing off the shittiest players and owners in an attempt to create a better NFL

The redskins DL is not better than the Cowboys DL this year. And the Eagles only scored 23? wooooow they'll be lucky to score 10 on a real DL like the Giants

Kerrigan > suspended guy #1
Literally Who > suspended guy #2
Literally Who = Literally Who

the Eagles DL is better than the Giants and they also chipped in 7 points last week.

eagles defense scores one or two TDs against Eli every game so it doesn't matter

>spent the number one pick on the second best QB in the draft
>ignored a bunch of crazy talented dudes to inexplicably take two TEs after that

Only Clotsfags ever thought that draft was good.

As for the Cowboys '16 draft, it's kind of hard to fault the criticism. Boys took a lot of huge chances there. The fact that five of those guys are already productive starters (and the NFL hasn't even met Rico yet) is insane.

>luck
>second best

who the hell do you think was better?

It's hilarious how triggered people get over this.

Come on. You know Andy's gonna push your shit in until you can taste it.

Even if the Chiefs turn out to be false gold, he's gonna whip the shit out of the Iggles.

Is Joe Flacco stil elite?

>spent the number one pick on the second best QB in the draft
Hindsight is 20/20. You are talking out of your ass if you think *anybody* thought Russell Wilson would end up being the best QB of the draft. But then all cowboys fans do is talk out of their ass so who knows, you probably thought RG3 would be a hall of famer

>still