Lithuania is actually free

Here people openly call to hang all gays and shoot all the migrants (its quite common actually, under every major news outlets facebook or an article in their website) so see people writing shit that would get them arrested in Cuckmany or Cuckfrance, yet i have never heard anyone getting arrested over matters like these. People and the goverment here really dont give a shit. How did an ex commie block country become more free then western Eurabia?

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/russia-budget-idUSR4N16H020
ifitweremyhome.com/compare/LV/LT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They are angry.

You're poor and irrelevant.

Nobody cares what say or do.

>be a country of backwards retarded faggots that hate diversity and gay people
>be proud of it

stay classy

also if you're so redpilled why dont you invite russia over for a party?

Dont come begging for help from Poland when that happens because we have european values.

>We're free because people call for the hanging of gays

Lithuania, ISIS, and Iran. Pinnacles of freedome.

Being on Sup Forums for a few years, I've come to realize that those are codewords for white and immigrant free.

Wealth breeds degeneracy and "diversity"

t. a country even shittier than Russia

Implying that Lithuania is actually free.

Lithuania authorities legalized full on surveillance. That means that pre-trial investigation authorities, such as the police, the Special Investigation Service, the Financial Crime Investigation Service, the Customs Department, the State Border Guard and other authorities can freely request mobile phone operators, Internet service providers to provide permission to listen to the population calls, make calls transcripts, track electronic communication without a court order.

Why do you do this? Why do you lie?
Is it some kind of desperation on the day of the brexit vote? Anxious it won't go as you want?

>literally under 3% more GDP PPP than Russia

oh I am laffin

Are you somekind of a Snowdenista, "muh 1984, the government is spying on me" leftist?

>poles act like white niggers in the capital
>ignore them
>oh noes we are opressed!!!
Atleast poorlaks dont rape wimmin

>Work in england for 3 years
>Move to Tajikistan
really makes me think.

Proxyweeb cherrypicking? I was implying that you can say whatever the fuck you want and jack shit will happen if you are a nobody.

Openly question the holocaust goy

t. 33% dmitriy

I can confirm this, no one likes any kind of fags here

Pretty sure ban of denial of shoahcaust is enforced by the EU jew

>tfw 25% Ivan
>12.5% Zbignev

Pretty sure hatred of gays and niggers and shitskins is also illegal in the EU.

Anyway just wait 5 years or so, the Eurokomisars gonna say to us "Lithuania must allow homosexs to marry and to adopt children".

This shit is turning to be literally worse than USSR

you guys should start building concentration camps for non citizens.

Mabey not in public you didint hear, but i know few people who got summons to courts based on that they say`d in anonymous comments on new portal Delfi.lt and if you would come to court without a lawyer you could get fucked up good and you would need to pay compensations to the charging party

Does jamal fuck you in the ass on daily basis?
No.
Do you have military police everywhere?
No.
Have you experienced any terrorist act in your life?
No.
Did you get any fine for torrenting shit everyday?
No.
Have you ever been stopped by feminist on a street and been told to check your privilege?
No.
Have Lithuania ever in it's history destroyed any other religion's house (church, basilica, you name it)?
No.
And he's concerned about some surveillance. How do you think they caught some big whales giving bribes and shit few weeks ago? Through help of surveillance.
Just go to uk already...

> implying you've seen migrants

they are not completely retarded to go to the "poor" EU countries where they have to work to get good money

Dont you think this is a decent place to cross to Swedistan or Khanistan?

>Have Lithuania ever in it's history destroyed any other religion's house (church, basilica, you name it)?
What about those synagogues that went together with those dirty hook nosed jews back when the ebul german was around?

> implying the Russian GDP is not owned by like 10 families

based on average income Russia is very poor

>jew
>german
choose one

maybe, but they don't want to stay more than a day

we are all kind of lucky with that

The reason why surveillance laws here don't matter is that our government and authorities are too incompetent at everything. It doesn't change the fact that we're going on the road of police state like the rest of EU.

Based on reality, it's not.

It's not like we didn't have fucking hardons when those nazies said "kill the jew".

Heck, even the biggest german antisemite was an amateur compared to the eternal Lithuanian

the reality will get even worse for you soon

reuters.com/article/russia-budget-idUSR4N16H020

Yeah , common Lithuanians have VERY long agenda on hating jews, they just needed something to justify the whole thing.

>based on average income Russia is very poor
Coming from gypsie that literally lives from EU money.

Even worse? So, my income will double again, and i finnaly will by myself a second car?

> literally lives from EU money.

EU money is only 0.3% of the GDP

and you are still poor as fuck

Still waiting on my Lithuanian dual citizenship. I was told to expect a 6 month wait, and it's been 10 months and counting

your income can quadruple in rubles but the average person will still get poorer

We don't give dual citizenship

We're free because we're irrelevant. There's nothing more to discuss.

I think you are confusing magyars with albanians or someshit goyim

You will if I'm an Aussie trying to claim Litho dual, but not the other way round

>He trusted the incompetent Lithuanian migration office
Lel serves you right, dumb kangaroo

Why not?

I'm eligible because my Lithuanian grandmother had to flee during WW2

Are latvians better than lithuanians? Are lithuanians or latvians niggers of Baltics?

>income doubled
>most of the prices raised by 10-20%
>get poorer
Logic at it's finest.

This will change when the Eternal Rusgol decides to teach you tolerance, like it did to the rest of the Western bloc.

>patronymic system
Is this for real? I thought only niggers and indians had that.

Because we are dumb fucking retards.

Also you can get one if you're a Lithuanian and marry someone from a different country. Or if you are an "exceptional" person (good at basketball and shit).

>doesn't understand what average means

good luck in your career, Ivan

A latvian and lithuanian walk into a bar.

They then start fighting and leave because they have no money, the end.

holy fuck, this pessimism am i really descended from this shit? what the hell is this beta whining about, lithuania? get your shit together

ifitweremyhome.com/compare/LV/LT
>be 85.71% less likely to have HIV/AIDS
Answer is clear senpai

Yes, but it is also a faggot hellhole.

Not so fast schlomo;
Enjoy your kaliphate.

Don't mind those fags, they are probly jobless virgins.
It is possible to live here, if you are willing to work for yourself and don't wait for welfare.

>ifitweremyhome.com/compare/LV/LT
WHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
>be 85.71% less likely to have HIV/AIDS
Russians mate, we are talking about lithuanians versus latvians.

Nah, fuck off, Kovac. Nobody gives a fuck about a small shithole with a population of 20.000 inbreds. Soviets built your infrastructure and you behaved like niggers to tear it down. Your most popular hospitals and universities are from the soviet era. Be thankful or kill yourself.

>Kaliphate

>Barely 1,4% muslim population

Kill yourself and stop recieving so much money, third worlder.

>faggot hellhole
>shows 4 isolated faggots

eastern europe is not friendly to those ideas

you need to look at yourself sometime, germ

Do speak Lithuanian?

no

Gib money faggot.
We will save you later from shitskins.

t.paki

k ahmed, Pakistan is the wlrst shithole on Earth. Don't be salty.

then you will have nothing to do here

>Get your shit together
>What are lithuanian suicide rates

Okay, we'll just go and become a superpower. It's not our history is based on constant backstabbing and government lies.

DELET THIS

Here's a tale, so a German decides to make war, then the Russian also decides to make war, and Lithuanian still has to work to make shoes for jew or he will go hungry.

So it was

So it will be.

>Soviets built the infrastructure
>Most famous universities are from soviet era
Ooga booga german duchies were built by francs n shiet then

You have to go back, eternal turkroach. While you are at it, take some pure bred germans named Mehmets with you.

I don't like your flag :(

beidz gvelzt muļķības, zirga galva.

It's fun because Jews have the same hatred against Palestinians and arabs (except that arabs were present before the kikes).

> Your most popular hospitals and universities are from the soviet era.

are you an idiot? our universities are the oldest in Europe

> Soviets built your infrastructure

no, they colonized and exploited the occupied countries

Why?
It's beutifel!
It's like SUN..
..and like WEED FIELDS
..and like BLOOD

What can be more beutifel than this?

Say rainbow and I will keeelll you!

Mostly coming from trasbags that didnt graduate from high school and cant get a job due lack of qualifications and cant live off welfare here. You can find these kinds of people picking strawberries in Britbongistan or cutting fish in Norway, while wearing tracksuits and bragging how their half broken BMW e36 is sick.

Shit dud, did you migrate from australia too?

>Lithuania is actually free

only till 2030

enojoy it while you can!

But it's true, you will only be able to live normally if you can speak language

>It's spain wins agains lithuanian basketball team episode

I HAVE IRISH BLOOD, MY GREAT UNCLES DOG WAS NORWEGIAN, VIVE LA ITALY AND LITHUANIA.

dude i love you guys but sometimes the self-pity gets to be really over-the-top especially considering the USA has a sizable lithuanian (or lithuanian-descended) population and every last one i meet is hard-working and talented as fuck so when i see how outright sad you guys can be sometimes it just looks bizarre to me, man

anyways my great-grandparents are from marijampole for whatever that's worth, sveikas bro

Now here's a question

What is better, the Lenkas or the Rusas

But you people are fucking suicidal as shit.

Not that it's a huge problem, but still. It begs the question why?

Then who will sweep your border stores from all those disguistingly low priced goods, M-Marek?

Our hard work doesn't feel so rewardful anymore. We get a shit ton of western type media propogating easy western lifestyles, while in reality most of us get just enough to live a very modest life. That shit gets to us, then we either migrate or become depressed sudokus.

I can perfectly communicate with average lithuanian while speaking latvian.

No my parents are from emuland

People who work don't have time to complain. Don't think that pessimistic fags here represent Lithuanians.

Nice to see that people remember their roots

>be me
>40-50 year old
>alcoholic
>lonely
>don't have job
>decide to kill myself

Then you will probably be able to live here

The people that suicide are the people nobody misses in the first place. Slavic descended drunks, tracksuit wearing monkeys, broke ass villagers that cant afford daily booze off their welfare.

It's dangerous to live in LT. 94% more likely i will be killed.

Will you emigrate when Clinton wins?

The empty and soulless western model of living has destroyed the simple and kindhearted spirit of a lithuanian, hence he chooses sudoku.

I am still alive, at least on the outside

>It begs the question why?
Western culture is depressing for us
I am not sure whether 'western' is the right word here, maybe more like 'Obongo' culture.

Keep working for us, Germany, you fucking slave, while Jamal is spending some quality bonding time with your family.

You have to choose between Death and AIDS

> poorest Baltic country
> the only Baltic country with ugly women
> nr 1 only in suicide rates
Yeah, go be free my man. Go fly

the presidency has absolutely no effect on what i do -- if trump wins i will do what i plan to do, and if hillary wins i will do what i plan to do

honestly i have considered moving to kaunas in the future, but not until i am already successful here