More like Manlet-E

LITTLE

*gets money stolen from jew manager*

HIGH VOLTAGE

>Straight outta...where?

Here is a (you)
What an absolute fiend user, posting this more than once deserves a spanking

>3 italian, 1 greek, 1 austrian
There is no singular "white culture" unless you erase those specific ethnic ones. What are you, some multicultural liberal?

*dies in a flurry of bullets and aids*

Why would I ever be walking somewhere with black people? Do you think I live in the ghetto or something? The area I live in is pure white, and if yours isn't, you're obviously a poorfag.

>After Dr. Dre left Ruthless Records, executives Mike Klein and Jerry Heller sought assistance from the Jewish Defense League (JDL).
Kek they really did get Jewed didn't they?

>all white Europeans

youtube.com/watch?v=f3xUjw2BCYE

Why do famous people and black dudes have posses? Is it so they don't get jumped by cops or something?

I generally don't know. Like in that show where people eat the spicy wings on youtube Kevin Hart just kept looking over to his bros the whole time to react.

We're on to (((your))) divisive tactics, my tribal friend. They're all examples of European culture.

>No Vaselines you

>Jewish Defense League
What the actual fuck? There s a jew for defending jews but not white people what the hell.

It's pretty simple, obviously the two big guys are going to attack first. Move towards the right, the one with the gloves and chain looks like the worse fighter. He will make a swing and you duck under it, shoulder roll behind him sweeping his legs. A quick chop the throat will put him out of the fight. You will be down low, the second big guy is coming in fast. You use his momentum against him, a quick ju jitsu throw will land him out of breath and on his back.

At this point the small one will have drawn a knife. A throwing star to the shoulder will stun him. At this point you can talk some shit and move past them. "Anything else fellas? I'm late for a dinner party."

>path
they're leaning against a wall you dumb fuck

You're just angry because all of the shining examples of the highest forms of art were created by Europeans.

>classical music
>Mona Lisa
>the David statue
>gothic cathedrals
>Sistine Chapel
>The Oddyssey
>Ulysses

Meanwhile, other forms of art are categorized as "ethnic" or "urban" art, and they almost always look like shit.

*walk into wall anyway*

But not disgusting, inbred, white Anglos like yourselves, you bunch of cunts.
I love how you American white boys act so proud like you're descended from these great people.
No, motherfuckers. You're all just lame millennials from your shitty country with no real culture.

>angry black boy
White men are responsible for the greatest artistic achievements in every medium, and the greatest empires the world has ever known. They also invented the internet and all social media platforms that freeloading niggers use to mock them.

I'm not American nor even Anglo; I'm Danish. Better luck next time.

Not gonna lie, this is the white equivalent of "WE WUZ KANGZ" except it's actually true.

give them my wallet and call the police and press charges

I don't have to fight for social reasons

>I'm gonna put an end to your niggering

>colonise half the world
>own all social mediums
>billionaires
"""""((((((white)))))"""""

Excuse me, gentlemen.

>No, motherfuckers. You're all just lame millennials from your shitty country with no real culture.

lol