Starting Boxing

Alright Sup Forums I just finished watching Hajime No Ippo and I want to start boxing. I'm a 19 y/o whitey 6'2" 165ibs. Where should I start, do I hit up the UFC next door or go local?

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/articles/health_and_science/science/2014/11/whites_see_blacks_as_superhuman_strength_speed_pain_tolerance_and_the_magical.html
npr.org/2014/11/30/367600003/examining-the-myth-of-the-superhuman-black-person
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/03/170313102433.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no you dont want to start boxing, youre just hyped after watching a cartoon and youre thinking your life wouldnt be as empty and shallow if you mimicked the action of some anime hero
youre not paasionate about boxing
youve not been dreaming about reaching the top since you were a kid
you just finished watchong an animated series, youll lose your interest in a few weeks top

run 5 miles every other day for a year to get your cardio up. Then start looking for a gym

Don't do it, boxing is not for you.

>6'2" 165ibs
Either your already ripped or your a beanpole.

MY guess is that your a skinny lil bitch. IF you do start, you better start lifting 'Boxer' weights.

why do you want brain damage?

This.
Anyway just find the best gym in your area. And no don't go to the UFC gym that's nothing like boxing.

Also, I'm not sure if you realize this but at 6'2 you should be fighting heavyweights or cruiserweights, if you can get your weight up. Those are the weight clases for someone that tall. I hope you can take a punch.

ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ

Prepare to get put to sleep by chocolate thunder

>anime
lmao kill yourself

Why not. Just try it for couple of weeks and see what you think. Typically doesn't cost too much.

Ehm wat. It's fine to do boxing for the fun and excersise.

Paul Williams

faggot casual argie nigger

If you mean going pro, then just do MMA. Its too late for you to train boxing to go pro. At least in MMA you could counter someone's striking with wrestling (which you might have a talent for).

>19
>too late
Shut up you mong

Deontay Wilder started boxing at 19 and is currently the WBC Heavyweight Champion.

>boxing
>emphasizing weight training

Nigga you dumb

What is Thomas Hearns for $200?

Okay but he's black. MMA has some white champs for the poor kid to at least feel encouraged

Gennady Golovkin
Canelo Alvarez
Murat Gassiev
David Lemieux
Lomachenko

>Okay but he's black. MMA has some white champs for the poor kid to at least feel encouraged

Daily Reminder: Americans literally think blacks are superhuman gods.

slate.com/articles/health_and_science/science/2014/11/whites_see_blacks_as_superhuman_strength_speed_pain_tolerance_and_the_magical.html
npr.org/2014/11/30/367600003/examining-the-myth-of-the-superhuman-black-person

Note that other countries with a sizable black population like, say, France, Britain (because of colonies), Arabia, etc. don't have such weird notions.

Also
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/03/170313102433.htm
>People see black men as larger, more threatening than same-sized white men

Best advice

Second best advice.

Fuck i loved ippo !
Got me so pumped

>Training
Just go pro right away nigga

That's because you faggots didn't cultivate your nogs in the slave trade for as long as we did. Your blacks are literally transplant Africans whereas we bred ours to be strong and hardy for manual labor for a long time.

Compare the average physique of an American nog athlete to an African nog athlete. They're completely different. It doesn't mean that their athleticism is impossible to match for other races but our nogs are just stronger than your nogs.

kill yourself for ever liking that garbage

There's no evidence of this, it's a myth that's widespread due to a combination of white Americans' self hatred and tv stereotypes. Blacks are way more likely to be fat than Whites per capita, look up the statistics.

>Tasteless Swedes

No it was good :)

just go do it user