Wow what a pussy

Wow what a pussy
>telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/23/nigel-farage-misses-channel-4-eu-referendum-debate-to-have-dinne/

Other urls found in this thread:

pokernews.com/news/2016/06/tony-g-fires-1-million-prop-bet-offer-to-fellow-politician-25095.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>more people just screaming the same horseshit at him, little englander, racist etc.

Don't blame him 2bh

>go on tele and have to face bickering from lefties claiming victory like a child every time they open their mouth. Like that one kid we all knew, play fighting and suddenly "no I'm bullet proof, no I'm super strong, no I have x ray vision, no I dodged"

>or have lovely dinner with your own flesh and blood

didn't his family get attacked?
or was that a lie

the guy who claimed that on twitter misunderstood "family trouble" with TERROR ATTACK ON FARAGE BETTER TWEET ALARMING FACTS ALREADY

I think it was a good move, he appeals to us but normies on the fence would have fallen for everyone calling him racist constantly during the debate.

That's SO British.

Elect this man!

How dare this man even THINK about having a nice dinner with a WHITE MALE that is a member of his FAMILY, it makes me so disgusted.

#Bremain

A coward that puts his family before his countrymen.

Apparently he cares only for himself and not for this country.

And you idiots supported him.

Remain got shot and killed and they are still ready to fight when this coward hides.

god job, literally the most important moment of his political career and he dump it in the trash.

i'm starting to think that he's a honey pot.

awww that's cute t b h. People should follow him

I say fuck your faggy country if they treat him that way. The poster is basic shit like not wanting open borders with 3rd world warzones and everyone calls him names. Why should he bother

He couldn't convince anybody on the last day of the campaign. He didn't want to spar with Paxo. Farage is a bottler. If it doesn't go his way at least he went to the park with his kid the day his world ended. So did I.

Family comes first. He has done his best. Appearing on one more lefty shitfest wouldn't have swung the vote. There really were no more undecideds to persuade. Everyone decided weeks ago. Flip floppers were always going to vote for nanny in the first place.

Nigel sent out an important message. There are things more important than fighting the Zog machine. He did it for 20 years. I hope we Leave for his sake so he can take up a comfy backbench seat in Johnson's government.

But if that doesn't happen, then the fight will go on, it's just that we'll be a bit poorer and surrounded by "teens" and "youths" and other such ne'er-do-wells.

Great fight, Are Nige! I think a campaign for knighthood should be next point of order.

>I say fuck your faggy country if they treat him that way
at least blame the fucking establishment cucks

77% of people say there is too much immigration, 95% say multiculturalism has failed, and 50% say immigration should be stopped alltogether

A rare man would challenge against the Goliath
And here we are today, the last day unless
Still standing, sling in hand, one stone left.
Sun is shining

Parade the beast, walk him in the truth
Let the beast anger truth

One stone left

>Like that one kid we all knew, play fighting and suddenly "no I'm bullet proof, no I'm super strong, no I have x ray vision, no I dodged"
probably the most accurate description of lefties I've seen to date

>getting screamed racist
>logic fallacied to the heavens
>left wing news channel
>negative press

OR

>hang out with family

Yeah nah man, he did the right thing.

>do the same, unpleasant shit again that amounts to nothing

Or

>have dinner with your son who you probably don't get to see that often due to having to being tied up with party stuff all the time

Yeah man, hard choice.

considering it was channel 4, and how biased it was last night, it probably was a good thing he didn't turn up. Our lefties are still unwilling to acknowledge most of the migrants coming to europe do it on an economic basis rather than humanitarian, therefore they would have hounded him the entire show calling him a racist for his ebil poster.

He did the right thing for the cause.

Not really, the debate was trash, most people have already made up their minds anyhow

Sorry but it was a stupid move. He couldn't have waited one more day when he's fought twenty years for this referendum?

Either there's something they're not telling us, or he lost his fucking mind.

>channel 4

Yeah because that would have been fair and balanced

Im #RemainRocket now.

The whole purpose of all of this is for the sake of the future of our children, that they have a place in the world of their own where they aren't strangers.

Spending this time with his son is fitting and meaningful.

The man has already put in more fight and dedication than nearly anyone of our time. One of only a handful of true heroes in this pathetic world.

And you just post on an anonymous north african camel hourding board.

You know what to do.

Alright, that's it. I'm done with the Brexit, we need the European Union since even Farage cannot stand up to the power of the #remain politicians.

Oh, how convenient

>Bulgaria

He doesn't want to risk turning people away from leave by being at the front of the current campaign. The media have successfully portrayed him as hitler-lite in the minds of many people.

Family matters, but i doubt that was the only reason.

His son wanted to confess to being gay

Can you britfags explain to me how even the most uncucked britfags all think donald trump is just a pompous racist retard no one takes seriously except "hurr gun toting redneck murikans" who happen to make up 200 million of us apparently?

How fucking blind are you guys by your medias bias?

This shits getting fucking insane

Good luck Britain. If you Brexit this could start a chain reaction that the world has been needing.

exactly. we are overcoming the same media bias here. we know the game. please bong, free your country and protect your Nukes from islam.

Kek, he shit himself at the last minute, he knows how badly he'd get btfo

Sounds like you must have been quite the autist last year lad with that type of schoolyard play

And introduce his somali boyfriend

>why didn't he play rugby like a good chad?

I'm pretty sure even Farage is a #remainder now.

>Britistan

He just knew he wouldn't stand a chance against Paxman

Is his son cute.

pokernews.com/news/2016/06/tony-g-fires-1-million-prop-bet-offer-to-fellow-politician-25095.htm

he still hasn't responded

fucking chicken shit brits

God, Country, Family not necessarily in that order. Done more for his country that OP could do.