Is he considered a hero to Americans here?

I usually see a face like this when I try to picture most American posters here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kjLy71Y34r8
youtube.com/watch?v=GNGccVIap4k
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He btfo those cucks

Ah yes, the ''cuck'' buzzword. Typical.

Reminds me of this: youtube.com/watch?v=kjLy71Y34r8

Hope this guy gets locked up forever.

Reddit

His facebook is known

These are real men, who the fuck wants to be held up by some dumbass protest by white people?

>American incompetence gets more people killed than an actual Nazi

t. regular The_Donald poster

shit car t bh
every time i see it here i think its a big plastic toilet

FALSE FLAG

Why is head so fucking big compared to the rest of his body

Yeah fuck you too bro. I usually think is bomb ass tranny sex when i picture a Thai.

All men who drive inexpensive uncustomized sport cars are ugly assholes.

No, he's a terrorist and deserves death, he and the rest of the racists are completely deplorable.

damn ivan, still jealous about that whole "10 year wait for a car" thing huh?

>Cost decides value
Typical capitalist

Say it with me

RADICAL WHITE SUPREMACIST TERRORISM

He killed a race traitor piece of shit

>assumes everyone uses reddit
>uses shitty knockoff laughingsluts.jpg pic
>doesn't use the t. meme properly

>score - 1

Nah

God, not embarrased a little bit.

Now that's not a way to do things, but I can't say it doesn't feel good knowing at least one antifa scumbag less exists in this world.

Most of those posting under the US flag on Sup Forums, are self-hating whites and millennial progressives of the following type:

youtube.com/watch?v=GNGccVIap4k

They desire the transformation of the United States into a non-white country, and are actively leading the charge to turn it more diverse and multicultural, while marginalizing the white males and reducing their social and economic power. Many of them are members of Antifa, and all of them fully support the protests taking place on college campuses, where they receive their liberal arts degrees. They consider it important to include PoC in all forms of media because it helps people especially in Western countries to make the psychological adjustments that are necessary for the transformation of their countries into multicultural societies.

They despise white America more than the most anti-Americans on Sup Forums are capable of, and are the most eager proponents of its destruction. The leading figures of the anti-American and anti-white intellectual movement in the US, are almost entirely composed of white males. They are united in their belief in and support for the extermination of the white working class demographic in the US. They consider it, just like the extermination of the bourgeoise in Marxist ideology, to be an inevitable step in the creation of a post-racial, multicultural United States, where the power is no longer dominated by white men, but distributed among women, ethnic and sexual minorities.

yeah and one neo nazi is either going to be put to death or spend the rest of his life in SW/solitary

stale pasta

citation?

People will forget this in a week or two just like they forget trucks of peace or the quebec mosque shooter.

t. millennial progressive

False flag

t. hans xiang

t. michael "lives in a 99% white suburb" novak

I actually do live in a mostly white neighborhood

It would have to be the only one in America, populated only by the single whitest person in the country.

Funny.

Damn how many American have i seen celebrating the death of the protester
They feel so superior to niggers but act just like them

>muh based nadsis dindu nuffin
>and even if they did, they'd be in the right

Nothing wrong with killing commie filth. That (((protester))) probably killed hundreds of white people by voting for leftists ideals. Justice was served today

See ? Just like a nigger.

you unironically deserve to be executed by an anti air gun

Whatever happened to that helicopter, by the way? And whose helicopter was it?

police helicopter, crashed while hurriedly trying to cover the car that just killed people

would be great if he were charged with their deaths too, hoping for the death penalty

Kek The Virginia governor is a hard core leftist

The funny thing is, most of the BLM protesters are celebrating the death of the police in the helicopter, even when they were on their side. That is the extent of the mental sickness of the American liberal

then he's going to spend life in solitary with no parole

either way this isn't going to end well for him, i hope he cries in court and we get to see it on camera

well look at According to his logic the governor of Virginia should be executed because his knee jerk reactions caused this whole thing to happen

Why haven't you been banned yet you pathetic cuck? You've been spamming the same exact copypasta for over a fucking year now, do you have literal autism?

I doubt that

You quinoa-eating, bearded, flannel-wearing progressive faggot soyboy. How many gender pronouns do you require? You transqueer Sanders supporting homo

he's already been charged with murder and other things when there's VIDEO EVIDENCE of him murdering people

if not death he's in for life, you're pretty stupid for doubting it

rekt

Why don't americans just chill? This left-right clash just getting more and more outrageous.

Being charged with something doesn't mean you're guilty. As far as we know the protesters freaked him out and he panicked

>list of adjectives I don't like
>"rekt"
>>>/reddit/

We won't chill unless our country is 100% white and right again.

back to r/the_donald

>video shows him deliberately driving through crowds of people, backing up, then aiming for more of them

>h-he was just in a panic!

he's fucked dude

No, not as far as we know you retarded faggot. The video shows him accelerating from down the street, before he's even close to protestors.

Does Sup Forums beget the intellectual death of a person ?

so anglos actually blames muslims for that one?

The terrorist should get executed.
You are no better than any lefty muslim apoligizer

Sup Forums beget the intellectual death of lots of persons, but not the physical death of whoever was killed by the car driver.

Honestly what did "antifa" expect? They would ironically have been better served listening to another of their trite slogans: "what if they threw a war and nobody came?"

If anyone has any responsibility for the deaths other than the driver, it's the police and their handlers for allowing antifa antimatter to come into contact with the alt-right matter.

Antifa is funded by political parties where ever they are. The fact that they followed the police after they started chasing away the "alt-right" protesters is a sign of it. Reminds me of the jewish horde that followed the persian army during the Roman-Persian war in the 600's ad

>Antifa is funded by political parties where ever they are. The fact that they followed the police after they started chasing away the "alt-right" protesters is a sign of it. Reminds me of the jewish horde that followed the persian army during the Roman-Persian war in the 600's ad

antifa literally did nothing wrong here

Antifa is always wrong

>again
usa was never 100% white in the history of mankind my friendo

A nations of invading rapefugees and immigrants is what you are

Violence is OK as long as it's antifa. The second it's from a rightwinger, it's annuda shoah. Not even a Sup Forumstard, but that's just the way it's portrayed in most media. Seriously, what the fuck do those lefties expect? You block streets and throw stones and bottles at people, break their cars and property, but it's all OK because you're against "fascism"? And when someone hits them, they're suddenly all poor victim dindunuffins.

>right wing terrorist attacks and kills people
IT'S ALL ANTIFAS FAULT!!!!
back to r/the_donald

calm down ahmed
the country you live in colonised half the globe

Before the invention of the mechanical cotton picker, northern states were close to 99% white. Before the immigration act of 1965, southern and western states had far fewer spics and asians.

I hate antifa as much as the other guy but fucking ramming the car into them is one of the most stupid thing someone could have done here.

seeI have no respect or tolerance for people and groups like antifa

To add to this
>muslim extremist goes and kill someone
ITS ALL THE EUROPEAN'S FAULT!!!
youre as dumb as the extremists from the other side

When is the last time Antifa outright murdered people?

they broke some windows one time so they're as bad as fascists in my book

Do you have any proof that the protestors attacked the driver?
No?
Well then its not an argument

>breaking windows is as bad as murder

I mean, I hate antifa, but killing one of them is just going to make the movement even worse.

yeah i unironically think breaking some windows is as bad as murdering people because PROPERTY is important ok?

You ignoring the antifa members in jail for attempted murder.

Good hopefully people will wake up to their bs and do something about the whacky leftists fucking things up

Are you underage or mentally challenged?

>Good hopefully people will wake up to their bs and do something about the whacky leftists fucking things up

>in a thread about a right winger murdering people

Dude shut the fuck up. If you can't comprehend English or what sarcasm is just stop posting.

good for him people like Antifa call for his murder on a daily basis

no i LITERALLY believe breaking windows is as bad as murder.

>WE DON'T NEED MORE TERRORISTS HERE
>*proceeds to terror strike*

Has being ironic gone too far?

you deserve to be murdered too tbqh

I was thinking about checking pol to learn more about this but I can already see the Charlottsville was a falsflag threads

>Life sentence
>Execution
>For one death + injuries

Ease it up lefty pol, you literally have niggers out in a few years for more deaths.

More importantly has anyone done a "virgin collision vs chad carnage" or similar yet?

>haha i was only pretending to be retarded xDDDD

I wonder if CWC is ok

Thanks for showing your true colors to everyone

Here

Not the car but I have this.

>pol
>to learn

Attempted murder, what is that? Do they give a Nobel prize for attempted chemistry?

>haha people I don't like should die
>so should you
>WTFF SO MUCH FOR THE TOLERANT LEFT!!!