Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ivq5icJnGXk
youtube.com/watch?v=rNMhNJDRnhU
reason.com/blog/2016/06/22/saying-on-the-other-hand-got-a-student-r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*checks posts by id*
*tips fedora*

Jews came up with the term "politically correct"

Political incorrectness is a concept invented by the liberals through Jewish proxy to transform normality into something degenerate.

"Political correctness" is a concept created by the jews, championed by useful idiots to transform free speech and dissent into a crime.

>fistarnius
>fistanus

coincidence?

As a newfag, I'm not sure how to do that.
Please, teach me senpai

A

I thought Mao invented political correctness?

FUCKING

LEAF

Hold your cursor over it.

Keep lurking faggot. Jesus Christ, is everything spoon fed to you fuckers now?

Fuck you Australia. You can't even defeat carp.

Fuck off Norway you can't even colour in your own flag properly.

Political correctness is a concept invented by George Orwell in his book 1984 to circumvent rational discussion and encourage all political conversations to steer positively toward a particular agenda such as support minority rights and immigration, while also silencing any dissent on the basis of its perceived irrationality. See also: doublethink

invented by Stalin, actually

you fucking gommunist!

>1 post by this ID

We put all the Austrian shitposters to bed tonight you fucking abbo fucker.
youtu.be/Ivq5icJnGXk

>cEUHK

You just lost.

10/10

I guess thats why liberal hero Bill Maher had a TV show in the 90s called "Politically Incorrect" that he got fired from for calling the 9/11 terrorists "brave" while saying "we have been the cowards" when talking about America.

youtube.com/watch?v=rNMhNJDRnhU

>10/10

he was 100% right

say what you will driving a plane into a building takes balls of steel

one thing america has lacked for twenty years now is just that - balls.You don't have it. You won't even have the balls to elect trump.

That faggot deleted his tumblr but got this.

>TV show in the 90s
>9/11

>Met a dwarf once
>I referred to him as the politically correct "Vertically challenged"
>He gets mad and says, "Call me a fucken' dwarf lad! That's what I am!"

Never used politically correct language since.
He did say though that the plural of dwarf is dwarfs instead of dwarves, because the latter refers to fantasy characters, and the former is for actual dwarf people.

Do you not know how the ID system works? Of course there was only going to be one post by that ID there was literally no other post in the thread before you came along.

It's a Marxist invention made popular by communists like Mao and Stalin.

sick aussie bantz amirite?
straya back at it again xd

>1 post by this id
hmmmm

uh huh

reason.com/blog/2016/06/22/saying-on-the-other-hand-got-a-student-r

not anymore faget

wew

I like this guy's point on political correctness but also feel that the concept can be abused and goalposts moved for the benefit of one group over another. I feel it's entirely okay to be un-pc to set things straight but you'd better be willing to fight for it. A lot of stupid shit I won't fight over but some I definitely will if it's forced on me.