What's Sup Forums opinions about this chart i made of the worst albums ever made? Ps: It's non ended yet...

What's Sup Forums opinions about this chart i made of the worst albums ever made? Ps: It's non ended yet, anons can help of put albums here
Ps2: contrarians BTFO

Is good
But there's records that are ten times worst than the Lea Michelle, Will i am and Dirty Vegas ones

That KISS album is not that bad.

WHy the fuck my poor little tay tay on there?

pls take Lulu off, its just misunderstood

Nah... just three tracks on it are actually worth it
Lou's spoken word aren't even the worst part on it
Lars and Kirk fucked the album

Absolutely shit meme chart. Take Virtual XI for example. It's the worst Maiden record for sure but how in the fuck is it one of the worst albums of all time? Where is crazy frog? There's absolutely no objectivity to this, just albums people geberally dislike due to being a weak link in a discography. The pact that you feel to keep repostinv something this terrible as if it's worth "working on" is just baffling.

Replace 1989 with Reputation and we're good.

ok faggot then tell me what albums need to be there instead of crying like a little pussy

faggots

Already been done.

What? How old is this?

>1989
>shitcore
Go hang yourself.

Not bad but most of it is just there by how hated the artist is
I mean Justin Bieber?

needs to be updated
>no revival
>no dead petz
>no angelic to the core

Angelic to the core is there

bump

if will i am is there, why isn't kanye?

also if kevin federline released that album this year, everyone would love it and it would not even be made fun of.

>if will i am is there, why isn't kanye?
Kanye has never make a bad album
his worst album is a 7/10 at least
>also if kevin federline released that album this year, everyone would love it and it would not even be made fun of.
why?

Virtual XI has some redeeming tracks

Maybe, but the worst tracks on it are literally the worst songs Maiden has done by far
The Angel and the Gambler for example, 9 fucking minutes of the same

bump

FAGGOTS