What is Sup Forums's stance on women?

What is Sup Forums's stance on women?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aFfA04JyPEY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

checking their ids to really make me think

they need to be considered second class citizens under the authority of men if western civilization is ever going to reach its zenith.

bump

2D>3D

They're soft and nice to hold.

I like to stand on women

The reason the West will become muslim.
Inshallah.

inherently bluepilled, they must be guided like children, and they should stay at home and raise children. god made it this way when eve ate from the tree.

>9Likewise, I want the women to adorn themselves with respectable apparel, with modesty, and with self-control, not with braided hair or gold or pearls or expensive clothes, 10but with good deeds, as is proper for women who profess to worship God.

>11A woman must learn in quietness and full submissiveness. 12I do not permit a woman to teach or exercise authority over a man; she is to remain quiet. 13For Adam was formed first, and then Eve. 14And it was not Adam who was deceived, but the woman who was deceived and fell into transgression. 15Women, however, will be saved through childbearing, if they continue in faith, love, and holiness, with self-control.

I hope ovarian cancer becomes normal in 100% of women

Even your own mommy user?

Fuck em, the age of the artificial womb has arrived lads, bring on the sex bots!!

THIS.

Kill yourself anime faggot

This desu...

I'd rather breed with an asian woman, for them aesthetic eurasian offspring.

>inb4 hapa males are spergs or whatever

Fuck that, I want a qt Muslima.

i liek to fug them

Yeah she's menopaused so she can just hysterectomy

lol, weebs and their fantasies.

I like them, but I dont understand them and I dont know what they want or if I can give them what they want. I dont want to end up like my uncle who just got split up and cant make it on 50k a year, counting what he pays towards child support. 70k on penisons plus a job at lowes! I dont want to end up like that... if only he wouod switch to weed instead of the fire water

>hispanic
spain
what did they mean by this?

To me they're an entirely different species

Proverbs 5:5 Her feet go down to death; her steps lead straight to the grave.

whos more of a gold digger though?

middle-eastern qt or asian waifu?

Here in America definently the chink bitch

u sure man?

american persian girls think they kim k,

only fuck with dudes who drive benzos or up

all women are god diggers tho.
that being said the muslim one will not leave you.

for muslim women having a failed marriage is like failing at life, may as well just kill herself.

they would rather stay with a violent man than be divorced

true story

Pretty good for getting muh dik sucked.

>all women are god diggers tho.
What about women who make more money than men?

You're right, America just makes them degenerate.
Although where I live I've met a lot of cute humble Iraqi girls.

2D is better.

>all women are gold diggers
Yep

>for muslim women having a failed marriage is like failing at life, may as well just kill herself.
That's comforting. Would a muslim woman even consider starting a family with a non-muslim man?

They'd be just fine if we could undue feminism and all the damage it's done.

We don't give children the apparatus of the state, the economy, or society because we know they're incomplete beings not fit to compete in the free market of ideas.

The same goes for women.

Do not put the pussy on a pedestal. In fact, put it under the pedestal. Much of the things wrong with western civilization are brought on because we glorify the opinions of women above all else.

>putting nigger women above white women

0/10; try harder, m8

If you want a long term familiy situation look ate mother then you know whether she stay thin or will get fat later tahnk me later desu

Most are really nice

Though the extremely ugly, extremely beautiful and and late middle age ones are fucking awful

I love women.

>Would a muslim woman even consider starting a family with a non-muslim man?
no, but you could always try finding a former muslim or one who was raised by muslim parents.

I hate women but they all love me.

I can smell the crusty neckbeards ITT

Le Virgin detected

>modern western women

Usually from behind.

What if you just say you're muslim?
Will the girl rat on you?

hate women

>people would argue rape isn't justifiable

>modern western women
>lack common sense, like all women
>huge tits

Sure, why not?

Good for sex, child production and basic household chores.

Don't give them anything complicated to do.

holy shit this dude is back again

why the fuck are u stalking this soebitch so fucking much?

>KYS

Well maybe if most women weren't such fucking likes than Sup Forums wouldn't be so gay

Rename the board /pol9k/

Can't answer that right now ... my girlfriend is sitting next to me. My lovely, wonderful, love-of-my-life girlfriend ....

i don't think this would end well.
what are you gonna do, lie for the rest of your life ?

Well what if I went to her home country, got her father's permission, married her, then fucked off back to the US and cut all connection to her family?

cute.

>woman
Are you sure?
My trap sense is tinglin' pretty damn hard.

White western women are going down the tubes.

But who wants to marry an Asian QT and accidentally produce one of these?

youtube.com/watch?v=aFfA04JyPEY

they would probably send somone to shoot you

anime is shit and gay

Is that the bitch from Overwatch?

>all that projecting just because he's not a fucking weeb

>comparing social media to Sup Forums

>)
inferior to men
selfish
should be kept on a leash

Muslims, not even once.

gas yourself

They don't seem to like me as I'm not a stereotypical gay that loves being a woman's accessory. It pains me to see my friends jump through so many hoops for these slags.

Soe is used goods

Woman are for breeding and child-rearing.

>Things Money Can't Buy
How does it relate to the pic?

I loathe them and hate the fact that I constantly want to stick my cock in their cunts. They are the biggest distraction keeping one from full transcendence.

I say brigades of women should be recruited so they can fight the next war

>child-rearing
Maybe breastfeeding and watching them while you're at work.
Much of today's current crop of feminists got that way from being raised primarily by their mothers in a post-feminist society, hence why the white race is filled with cucks like never before.

I think men, despite all the burdens we have, need to add another, that being the task of making sure kids grow up right.

wouldn't you be pissed if some guy plowed your daughter and left her with a bastard ?
stop being dishonest

tfw got a nice pic with her last weekend

pretty sure you can't buy a family user

you can actually

Women have long hair, vaginas and tits and think their personality is in any way relevant.

That is not a woman.

>What is Sup Forums's stance on women?
Stance? No i sit down. She stands up waiting for me to finish drinking my cup of water so she can bring it back to the kitchen.

Literally who?

>1 post by this id

BUT SERIOUSLY WHO IS THIS PIC RELATED

So are you.

Everything has a price.

eh never mind i got it (i think) its some Soe Gschwind-Penski

no... no you can't.

and dont start arguing with me about technicalities.

Beat the fuck out of him, sure, not kill him. Also, the burger proposed to "steal" the daughter and take her abroad, not leave her with a bastard. Either way, you can solve that issue by teaching your daughter to have self respect and pick a man that would treat her properly, which kinda leaves Sup Forums dwellers out of the picture.

> short hair
How long is "her" dick?

This

seconded

She's so tiny that it looks good on her imo

you can order a polish bride or something. money can buy anything

Good for breeding and housekeeping, pretty much useless and a nuisance for everything else.

Even if you're sexist, you still can't deny that white women are at least better than all non white men

So you want humanity to go extinct?

It doesn't have to happen all at the same time lol

Just something nice for women to look forward to in their 40s

For a moment I struggled to think of a way you could be wrong, buuuuut...

>Blacks: Rapists and murderers.
>Pakis: Rapists are murderers.
>Asians: Irrelevant.

Ummm... Asian men? Maybe?
The Emperor of Japan isn't the one trying to pry open Europe's asshole to the desert dindus, nor is he promoting policies in the west that lead to such actions.

I'll take a smart, well-dressed quiet Asian dude over a loudmouth, sweatpants-wearing Amerifat / Eurotrash bitch any day.

>What is Sup Forums's stance on women?
Missionary or piledriver.

niggers of gender but needed for the future