pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Investigate campaign donation opportunities
secure.donaldjtrump.com/donate

Other urls found in this thread:

vanityfair.com/news/2016/06/donald-trump-clinton-speech-fact-check
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/745693121095303168
bigstory.ap.org/article/7006105d422740f0b4b8675c90f9a154/emails-key-security-features-disabled-clintons-server
youtube.com/watch?v=mCUMv120oCw
usnews.com/news/blogs/at-the-edge/2015/09/08/the-white-vote-the-rise-of-donald-trump-shows-it-may-be-returning
youtube.com/watch?v=ifoH4jy4IsE
youtube.com/watch?v=ahceWC51Ars
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MOVEMENT

Real trump hours, who the fuck up?

You know what to do, senpai

pls respond

Kek

Anybody got the finished copy of this?

>that fucking speech

AWOO
W
O
O

benji needs to see a chiropractor his posture is all fucked up. guess thats a heeb thing though

I'm pretty on edge about the Brexit shit family, haven't felt like this since the primiaries

I know, right?

I just got around to watching it

It's a sign of what's to come in the coming months. He will keep hammering her on those issues and she will have nothing to say.

Ha thats a solid shop

vanityfair.com/news/2016/06/donald-trump-clinton-speech-fact-check

>it's an MSM fact checks Trump and doesn't realize their own facts are even worse episode

It's so beautiful. She really has no chance.

Do you guys think the saudis might have something to do with 9/11? They gave Hillary like $14 million dollars right?

Except complain about personal attacks.
But Trump can remain calm as he was in that speech from here on out and keep drawing voters.
Hillary will continue to lose all but the most loyal Uterine Americans.

Israel and the Saudis coupled with our treacherous government.

Yes, and yes.

So, this got posted earlier.

Never forget
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/745693121095303168
HesWithUs

>Ivanka

Are you fucking retarded?

That is such a brilliant counter it almost makes me think she did it on purpose just for him to counter it.

Trump's hilarious, outrageous and super fun but he has a 1% chance to beat Hillary.
It's all about demographics and Trump has narrow appeal.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

GREATER THAN EVER BEFORE

AMERICA FIRST

I'M WITH YOU

does anyone have the screencap of when someone here broke down the future of trump's empire?

iirc it included ivanka being the first female prez and then don jr and then barron. i think the trump family even colonized space.

i really want to read that again.

No, she's actually just that incompetent

That's not even the only weakness of "I'm with Her"

It's also the "I'm With Stupid" t-shirt, arrow included

I've been saying it since the beginning, Hillary Clinton is a weak candidate. She is a policy wonk. She is not good at going out on the trail and actually getting votes. That's why she sucked in 2008 and it's why she sucks now.

Despite her last name, she is NOT her husband. She doesn't even have 1/10th the charisma of Bill's currently decaying corpse.

Realize that Trump called her policies "Old and Tired" for a reason

Trump's hilarious, outrageous and super fun but he has a 1% chance to beat Hillary.
It's all about demographics and Trump has narrow appeal. I still love the campaign though and play the pro-Trump card when it's convenient or funny.

I am actually. I'm half Californian.

>tfw Trump is so rich, he bought Hillary Clinton and turned her into a plant for his campaign

It was excellent.

woah...
I don't think I can support trump after seeing this

Not surprised MSM doesn't have others read through their 'scathng' articles

bigstory.ap.org/article/7006105d422740f0b4b8675c90f9a154/emails-key-security-features-disabled-clintons-server

>The AP is now reporting that the entire State Department turned off their security features in order to accommodate Clinton's personal server.

Every day until Hillary is in prison.

>iirc it included ivanka being the first female prez and then don jr and then barron. i think the trump family even colonized space.
Barron will finally lead us to Mars.

So apparently Trump made some kind of historic speech that I completely missed somehow? What was it about and was it actually historic or "Hillary Clinton historic"?

Beep Boop ban dis bot

>youtube.com/watch?v=mCUMv120oCw

"What is it like to fire an AR-15? It’s horrifying, menacing and very very loud.

It felt to me like a bazooka — and sounded like a cannon.

But mostly, I was just terrified.

Squeeze lightly on the trigger and the resulting explosion of firepower is humbling and deafening (even with ear protection).

The recoil bruised my shoulder, which can happen if you don't know what you're doing. The brass shell casings disoriented me as they flew past my face. The smell of sulfur and destruction made me sick. The explosions — loud like a bomb — gave me a temporary form of PTSD. For at least an hour after firing the gun just a few times, I was anxious and irritable."

Gersh Kuntzman
Globalist Propagandist
New York Daily News

this points to a different candidate for the democrats

something with bernie as a vp

Based user

Jesus what a mockery of an election holy fuck man.

Do you happen to be wearing a fedora?

i am patiently awaiting my new god-emperor

Fake as shit nigger

its a spam bot

Unless she's made officially the nominee and there's no turning back. The democrats would be in a very bad position if their nominee got indicted.

The trap will likely not be sprung until after the convention, then it's time for slay the lizard queen.

It's Okay

We're going to make it Great Again
Greater than it ever was before

For real though Hillary is weak
If she could have put away Bernie easier I might be nervous, but she didn't, so I'm not

Hillary's such an insufferable bitch when she's not on coke.

>1% chance to beat Hillary.

>he had the highest turnout in primaries' history, while Democratic turnout was massively down
>Clinton is the Democratic candidate with the highest unfavorables in history
>Democrats haven't had 3 successsive presidencies for decades
>independents lean more toward Trump by a significant margin
>www.primarymodel.com

Sure thing.

>It's all about demographics

Read: usnews.com/news/blogs/at-the-edge/2015/09/08/the-white-vote-the-rise-of-donald-trump-shows-it-may-be-returning

It will go down in history as the day hillary got raped so hard even bill got erect

>Trumps speech is amazing
>Literally creates the patriots meme
>CNN initially doesn't report on it much

>Speech is viral everywhere
>Now they have to talk about it

Kek

Historic ? No, just obliterated her slogan so badly anti-trumpers were giving props across the interwebs

youtube.com/watch?v=ifoH4jy4IsE

>No, she's actually just that incompetent

I know. It's why it's so unbelievable.

She's so used to having everyone do everything for her, that she's completely clueless when trying to do things on her own. That's why the evil bitch has to buy off the media, and sites like Google and JewTube to manipulate results.

And even through all her dirty money, she's still failing.

I'll use this analogy of two fighters coming in a ring. One of them comes in wearing big plates of armor, a helmet, shin guards and all kinds of clunky protection. The other comes in with just shorts and bare knuckled fists. He lifts his fists and says "This is all I need."

That's Trump. He doesn't need all that shit. It doesn't matter how much phony and flimsy protection you have. He knows where to hit, and he hits hard. Shillary thinks lies and deception and buying off media will protect her over someone genuine.

That will ultimately be her down.

Every fucking time kek

>erect
>hillary

What percentage of Democrat men do you think are going to SAY they're voting for Clinton

But then once they're in the privacy of the voting booth, they'll pull the lever for Trump and not tell the missus?

If that number is anywhere around 10%, Trump just won the election

You guys know that right

lol save room for dessert....

>media acts all increasingly nervous over campaign funds, saying this is the end of Trump
>barely any difference in the polls from this supposed "ad blitz", needle isn't moving for her
>Hillary bragging about how much Wall Street money she gets
>mfw Warren will still shill for the hill

You guys better stockpile comfy blankets and snacks for the ultimate Happening week.

>yfw the same thing happens to the secret service agent outing Clinton and his book

Quick, Britain needs your meme magic on referendum day. Post more Karen.

Hopefully more like 15%

>Trump makes one error
>HOLY FUCK DRUMPF IS FUCKING LYING REEEEEEEEEEEEEE #IMWITHHER
>Hillary shits out of her mouth on stage
>nobody bats an eye, "Oh your so presidential Hillary :^) fucking drumpf btfo how can he even compete?"

Based speech

Coulter is savage

I was low-balling it at 10%

I think the real number is more like 25% honestly

Most men will not be able to bring themselves to vote for Clinton. Especially not Hispanic men. Michael Savage has talked about this phenomenon a little, but it doesn't get any play in regular media

it's a real thing though
and just a small part of why polls aren't that meaningful

"Sigh" -- Hillary Clinton

youtube.com/watch?v=ahceWC51Ars

>hillary strokes out on stage
> "omg shes so brave! Drumpf btfo he might as well kill himself!"

downfall*

tfw trips but kek doesn't come through

Seems like a good idea to watch MJ this morning, just to see what they do about Trump's speech.

As much of a turncoat flip flopping faggot Marco is, Republicans need a majority in both houses so a possible President Trump isn't fucking cucked to death by whoever the fuck Democrats nominate as majority leader.

Also our good friend pic related will be the budget chairman. No wall for Trump.

I still like Marco, but only as a down-ballot choice

He knows his place

When's this happening ?

Take my energy

Haven't watched them in months.

every single time

Every time Trump makes a speech like this I like to monitor the live twitter posts about him in the Netherlands. Dutch US correspondents were immediately shitting on Trump for his 'fact-free campaign' when he said Hillary was a yuuge liar yesterday. Then they went completely silent when he started attacking her with facts about her corruption and contempt for America. It was a beautiful thing. They media doesn't even realize how transparent they are, they're way too far up Hillary's cunt to see.

You forgot

>Hillary was forced to defend the Clinton Foundation as a "live-saving philanthropic organization"

apex kekator

July 25th

_____ATTENTION_____PLS REPLY____ WE NEED TO STRIKE BACK

Just flicking channels and came onto SBS The time is 6:50 Darwin time zone.

It was an anti-trump broadcast

SBS claimed the following on trumps recent anti-shillary speach
>They have no evidence her emails were hacked
>The sun was still up in USA and Clinton wasn't in her bed when the attack happened

We need to do something Sup Forums

!!! REEE

it's comfy af in here without the shills.

correct the record must be running short on funds.

>We need to do something about an easily disproved bullshit ad

The cunt is under criminal investigation by the goddamn FBI.

I don't know how any FUCKING WHITE MALE can vote for a political party that treats anyone who isn't black, hispanic, womyn, gay, ze-zy-zo-zum etc etc with just utter contempt can cast a ballot for them.

Hillary is doing historically bad with men, probably because nobody can stand her voice. She is saved by Trump having a big deficit with women.

Contact details of SBS

General complaints can made by:

Phone: Toll free - 1800 500 727 (toll free)

TTY* - Call NRS on 1800 555 677 and ask for 1800 500 727

E-mail: [email protected]

Mail: Locked Bag 028, Crows Nest NSW 1585.
Show them wikileaks Hillary email
REEEEE
RISE POL RISE

>SBS
do their viewers even speak engligh?

The shills from places like SRS are going after the Brexit threads instead.

Who cares, Australians don't vote in the US elections.

>I don't know how any FUCKING WHITE MALE can vote for a political party that treats anyone who isn't black, hispanic, womyn, gay, ze-zy-zo-zum etc etc with just utter contempt can cast a ballot for them.

The word cuck has become popular, but that's really just short-hand for men who lack a sense of agency or purpose and subvert themselves to other groups just to have a place to belong at all

You probably have a friend or two with an overbearing girlfriend/wife that falls into that category

>Huma Abedin emailed other top aides saying, “Don’t email Hillary anything sensitive. I can explain more in person.”

Do we watch Fox or Morning jew?

I havent watched Joe for 2 weeks now

O-oh, of course. That makes total sense.

Are the sissies still on about gun control?

I watch god-tier mornings with maria on fox business.

fox and friends is ok, but covers a lot of stuff that doesn't interest me, but...ainsley.

Jesus fucking christ, it'll show something when the RNC is like the Nuremberg rallies and the DNC is fucking Ferguson.

Stay away from Morning Jew