So is matchroom good or bad for boxing?

This makes my peepee happy. I need Tecate now

sauce on this?

Anthony Joshua.

Cocaine.

youtube.com/watch?v=jfYcZ9RbHuQ

theplayerstribune.com/gennady-golovkin-boxing-canelo-alvarez/

Really interesting article by GGG.

>It’s my job, it’s my life. I am a fan of boxing. But I don’t love this. You’ve seen fights. Who could love a thing so brutal?

What did he mean by this?

Who's this ejaculate and evacuate?

It's means that russian mong with the funny sidestepped is getting donaire'd

GGG the virgin

Mayweather has no good reason to come out of retirement to fight Canelo when he already beat him. He's 40, he's 50-0 and done

beating a ggg beating canelo would allow him to
>make 9 figures again
>strengthen his legacy
>kill two birds with one stone

maybe we'll have golovkin vs canelo 2

sauce?

Will get laid out by Wilder

ehh obcorrs bott onlee eef golobkeen ween

picrelated

what if floyd vs canelo 2, floyd finally gets 50-1?

>user....come on, take off shirt....what you scare for?

sauce me please!

>he took Bhop's Alien gimmick
straight disrespect

>Each day before the fight, it gets bigger. Bigger and bigger. Until fight night. That’s when Gennady Golovkin becomes GGG in the ring.
what did he mean by this

considering he beat ggg to get their it would make nelo an all time great with years to go in his career
she has very few followers, exposing her here could cause her to close down her insta.

Holy fuck Ring magazine is absolute trash
>Canelo, despite being a lot younger, has better names on his resume. Shane Mosley, Mayweather, Cotto, Lara and Austin Trout trump Jacobs, Lemieux, Martin Murray, Kell Brook and Willie Monroe Jr.

The shark in the ocean

Hot take: Danny Jacobs is better than Canelo Alvarez.

How can they include Mayweather when he got schooled? If Golovkin fights Andre Ward and gets beat up that's not a positive

People think Loma will beat the goat? No chance..

>Ring magazine
>owned by Oscar de la Hoya
>shilling for Canelo
Really fires up them neurons.

>shilling for Canelo
doug fisher is a reporter for ring magazine and he said GGG will KO canelo in the 12 round

The Canelo shill force is in full effect. Its incredible how much opinion is swayed.

Canelo is one-dimensional. McGregor would have knocked out Lara in the first round.

>are you saying that, because you've hinted at this in the past, that you don't want to just score an early one sided knock out, that you actually let your opponent, a dangerous fighter, back into the fight?
>Yes, of course! You know, i feel it's comfortable.

youtu.be/CqlgBfkwlCc?t=1686

absolute chad

such bullshit

there is absolutely NO way he does this, golovkin is way too serious about the sport to fuck around like that

seen some of his fans saying he looked bad against brook and jacobs on purpose to get canelo to fight him, crazy talk

Me on the left next to GGG

This is the same weaboo who made a video about why Pacquiao beat Mayweather and did the same thing with that. He also cherry picks the shit out of his videos, intentionally leaving out punches from one fighter whilst counting shots that don't land or don't land cleanly at all from the one he's backing.
youtube.com/watch?v=fcC9_cqy2L8
Look at the first "punches" Pac lands in round 2 to see what I mean. Anytime Pacquiao so much as put a glove on Mayweather the guy counted them. He's super inconsistent with what he counts as a punch.

One of the more egregious example of his bullshit was I think was round 2 or 3 of his Golovkin-Jacobs fight, where Jacobs had landed multiple hard body shots (That were even called on commentary) and the guy completely cuts those out while giving Golovkin the benefit of the doubt on every single jab he threw, even when it seems to miss because Jacobs was moving head head. And even then the punch total was only a difference of like 3 for that round.

The guy likes to make these videos and say "Well they're objective, i'm just counting up punch totals!" but he always has a slant whenever he makes these videos which is why you get bullshit like his May-Pac video.

oi cunt you better keep fuckin posting

You may be right, however, in this case the guy's absolutely right. Lara won that fight. The Mexican judge shafted him.
>but he was running
Nah, he was boxing.

>Nah, he was boxing.
He wasnt boxing effectively enough.
If you're gonna utilize the jab as much as Lara did then you shouldn't be landing less jabs than your opponent is landing power shots. He kept letting Canelo get to him and land those power punches that swung a lot of those rounds in favor of Canelo. Lara would be winning a round by outboxing and occasionally throwing a strong straight left, but then it wouldn't matter because in the same minute Canelo would get one good combination of power punches, completely neutralizing any work Lara was doing up to that point.

Both had cases for winning that fight. Problem is that 7 times out of 10, if it's a legitimately close fight the more aggressive fighter will take it over the guy doing laps around the ring.

fuck you kippers

Tell me about Dan, why does he collect the cards?

he means he has two personalitys

nicest guy you'll ever meet and twisted fucking psychopath

Canelo

The little ginge is getting fucked

That's the kind of personality which are made to be fighters imo. You have to be able to turn it on in a sort of sociopathic sense.

Tyson is a good example. He and his trainer knew how to channel his so called bipolarity (which is a bullshit title) in the right places.

He's finally got his big fight
Big drama show incoming

Reminder: Ring magazine is owned by Golden Boy and put Adrien Broner #6 pound-for-pound

if you're an actual psychopath you end up murdering someone before your career goes anywhere

being subscirbed to fighthub, fighthype, ifl & behind the gloves is really fucking stressful right now.

I hate this absolute meme so much

GGG awakens the memories of his two dead brothers each time he steps into the ring.

>he hasn't read Sun Tzu

based brainlet

if Walcott were a boxer he'd be an Amir Khan type with great hand speed and fake slickness who gets chinned by a journeyman

>nickname: "Pretty Boy"

Was he right?

I think this guy is Mexican. He translate Spanish interviews and his English sucks ass.

Define pound

WE'RE READY TO GO NOW

Not even true. Just a troubled past and channels it into the ring, which is why he's such a monster in there when he's angry/in the zone but a collected man with a family outside of it.

He wasn't a psychopath. His story is similar to Chris Benoit's.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-41275614

>tfw we are all going to die in nuclear holocaust before ggg v canelo

GGG vs. ICBM

Who wins?

GGG probably has a longer reach then the gook's missiles

*slips ur missile strike*

Combat sports journalists are some of the unhealthiest looking people I've ever seen

Loma vs Rigo should not be PPV... It will do well to crack 50k

youtube.com/watch?v=rxlwn98mdG4

There are exceptions.

>50k PPVs

That will be enough to cover both their purses and the undercard. And that's not even counting the gate.

Canelo fucked up by bulking so much. He's a flatfooted fighter as is, the extra weight is just going to minimize his movement and slow him down even more. Also, how could he possibly be able to go 12 rounds at that size? Surely he'll be winded by then. I've been watching a lot of GGG's old fights and he just applies too much pressure. He's especially dangerous for Canelo, because Canelo's going to swing away and Golovkin has no problem cutting people off and following through on his punches while taking one himself. His chin is too strong. Has Canelo's chin ever really been tested? I think smart money is on GGG. Too much experience and power.

That's a fair assessment.

>Th-thanks Jim

Almost all sports journalists are obese or twigs. It's why I don't respect them.

you think if you were getting paid to assess boxing it would be prudent to atleast train and do a bit of sparring every now and then

I can't understand what the question was.

>Canelo is going to swing away
I don't see this happening. I still agree that smart money is on GGG.

>Has Canelo's chin ever really been tested?

Oh wow, who is that with him? Looks like this was pretty early in his career.

some guys journeyman brother

failed Cotto clone

Nice, but the punch wasn't flush on the chin and the ropes kept him up. You also can't tell a punch from Golovkin wouldn't be more damaging than that. Look at :10 how wobbly his legs are. GGG would have pounced on him and pummeled him. That guy already gassed himself out with that combo. I've seen GGG get absolutely clocked clean on his chin, head turned and all, and keep moving forward. It's honestly insane.

I wonder if the fight Saturday will play out a bit like Mayweather-McGregor.

kek