Who said here physical strength of "white peepoo" ?

Who said here physical strength of "white peepoo" ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=brPl0W0CPtA
youtube.com/watch?v=lssO92BNsJc
youtube.com/watch?v=9vWgSTdkc2A
youtube.com/watch?v=5WbY0Y8jSZE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

whites are submissive cucks with weak and inferior genes

Now check swimming

havent you seen apocalypto
non-white plebs are accustomed to running away from problems while White patrician race work around a solution to that problem without escaping

>Who said here physical strength of "white peepoo" ?

LOL at this white expat in Japan who only posts about some track&field competion when a half-Jap win when Chinese men having been beating blacks in track&field events for a decade now (pic related)

>when Chinese men having been beating blacks in track&field events for a decade now (pic related)

world strongest man is exclusively white man affair

different avenues of physical prowess favor different ehnicities

while black people were running after antilopes, white people were fighting bears for example

Good thing Uruguay is white and they know their shit. I trust your words, white friend.

Still don't run faster than bullets XD

>Lose at swimming, weightlifting, etc.

At least all that running away from robberies paid off though!

times 13 population
trained them for national pride
BTFO by master race

t. triggered China man

>black people excel on running
>whites on shooting events

Really activates my neurons

really tickles my brain

And swimming lel

Are you a proxy why I see your flag on so many threads all of a sudden?

>don pope
Noice

strongman isn't even a real sport though, its just random competitions with meme movements primarily in europe and caters to northern europeans primarily.

pic related is the actual,international version of strength lifting/testing.

>injecting steroids half your life to lift a piece of metal for 10 seconds
>"m-move aside n-niggers cause the stronk white man is c-comin thru..."

Not a proxy, I just woke up and have nothing better to do today. Haven't posted in that many threads though, might be another saffer.

>Strength sports are the only ones where people use steroids
Image being this brainlet.

the actual sport that involves weightlifting/strength is utterly dominated by eastern europeans/soviet bloc/asians/middle-easterns.

the west never wins these competitions anymore.

I always found it weird that quarterback is one of the few positions that white people still play in the nfl.

>thailand

Didnt expect that tbqhwyf

How the actual fuck is it less of a meme than the cuck and jerk (off refugees) and the (spread your wife's) snatch (for refugees)?

lmao get out of here fag. In any case there's literally no niggers in it either

wtf Bulgaria isn't even on the list lmao

You got your yellow ass blown out into a state of kawai by white people.

tojo

now Kim Jung Un is going to have to liberate you little jap island from them because yous cannot do it by yourselves.

yeah neither did i. usually its countries with very strict and strong training regiments who make it out on top.

btw are you familiar with matthias steiner? favorite moment of olympics history when he won after losing his wife. i enjoyed it more than the brazilian rafeala silva winning in judo.

>be me
>some piss poor african living in a generic dirty village
>have garbage nutrition + growing up with a 60 year old meme coach
>still manage to beat most other nations despite every card not being on their table
unthinkable

oly: athleticism in complex movements
strongman: carrying logs

hahahahaha

do you actually lift weights? strong man has weird as fuck and random motions that don't test complete strength.

C&J and snatch are the two lifts that actually utilize your entire core and body. its much more explosive in strength than any strong man exercise.

not even forgetting its utterly retarded to do strongman for injury reasons.

waipipo are the strongest. prove me wrong.

My LITERAL face when I see olympic weightlifting

I can't imagine ANYTHING gayer. It's worse than curling.

>not even forgetting its utterly retarded to do strongman for injury reasons.

>he says
>WHILE DEFENDING OLY
L O L. Look at literally every bulgarian weightlifter they're handicaps now. Meanwhile THE BIG POWERLIFTING KINGS and the BIG STRONGMAN LORDS are laughing at you

i've never seen black american powerlifters. i'm sure there can be but power-lifting is very much geared towards certain body types (strong powerful torsos) and require a fuckton of neurological wiring because its an all in one movement. that's a bit more complex but people need to be genetically hardwired to be an oly athlete in strength.

t. failed amateur oly lifter.

Never heard of him. You seem to be a fan of weighlifting. Do you also lift?

>i've never seen black american powerlifters

Here's one, faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=brPl0W0CPtA

He squats your total stupid little cuckold

weak

man you need to go back to Sup Forums you fucking child.

Where are you? It's quite strange to see your flag here. Are you a Sup Forums refugee? How did you get here? Srsly interested

yeah and yeah. watch his video. inspiring moment in the sport.

youtube.com/watch?v=lssO92BNsJc

shit i meant olympic lifter. powerlifter there's plenty.

and you need to go back to your lgbt rights forum

Negros are usually physically gifted and if you add that they are training from day one, its only natural.

>i've never seen black american powerlifters. i'm sure there can be but power-lifting is very much geared towards certain body types (strong powerful torsos) and require a fuckton of neurological wiring because its an all in one movement. that's a bit more complex but people need to be genetically hardwired to be an oly athlete in strength.
>robert wilkerson, james henderson, OD wilson etc etc don't real
>mfw fucking ronnie himself could squat 800 lbs despite being a meme

yeah i fucked up i meant oly lifting. there's not really any i've seen.

powerlifting there's plenty but powerlifters are more of a hobby type of competition since its not olympic movements.

Shut up bro black people just run that's all

youtube.com/watch?v=9vWgSTdkc2A

>ronnie coleman was such a weak little nigger that he had to get surgery becaue his spine was fucked up

No es tan raro, de vez en cuando aparece esa bandera en threads normales, deben ser de algĂșn general.

there are atleast 3 leafs here btw.

one of them is a literal manchild poltard who doesn't lift and has never lifted a day in his life. i do, the other guy i'm not sure.

Are you the dyel chink?

no. i posted my body before.

Yeah fair enough. I can't think of any either.

>be turkey
>have better living conditions than nearly all your former subjects as well as a larger population
>still don't have anybody worth a damn to compete in olympic OR powerlifting
can't make this shit up

Yeah as i said, the dyel chink.

RONNIE BTFO

We don't even know what powerlifting is lmao

What sport are turks better than blacks or whites at?

Wait wait wait, you also said olympic lifting?

*breathes in*
AHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHA

lmao what a dumb fuck

they had this legend. 4'10 and lifted 450-500 pounds over his head. pocket hercules they called him.

don't really hear many recent turkish ones though. iran seems to have taken over the mid-eastern spot.

>dyel
>at a 1.5/2/3.5/4 for ohp/bench/squat/DL

k. post yourself fat fuck.

I don't know desu, don't follow sports much but it's hard to beat blacks in anything.

That's a creepy smile if I've ever seen one

Yeah you skinny faggot, you're weak as fuck. fly to vancouver and i will smoke you IN the gym and then beat you to death in the parking lot outside of my gym

Kill yourself pls cuck

>Chinkanada
>memes are real

turks are pretty good at strength sports desu same with wrestling.

but comparing them with "blacks" is dumb because theres way way more blacks than turks.

you still havent even posted yourself you fat piece of DYEL shit.

Nah Sup Forums was my second board after Sup Forums years ago. I only go to Sup Forums for happening and skykang threads.

I'm living nearish Joburg currently.

You'll know when you see me faggot skeleton.

shh child

>athleticism in complex movements is gay
>carrying heavy bags and logs (phallic) isn't

Asian housewife with a cunter for white guys detected

youtube.com/watch?v=5WbY0Y8jSZE

only white men have deadlifted 1000lbs+

Tbh anything past the 300 lbs zone by itself makes you much stronger than the average person

Are you fish? lel What in actual fuck swimming would benefit you if you are even good at it?
Running faster can avoid any accidents by running faster, but swimming is nothing in actual life. It is Aussies boring leisure and sports.