Is she ok, Sup Forums?

is she ok, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AiwvPmRTv6M
youtube.com/watch?v=M34OelgSlKI
youtu.be/4zqTFjEOkEQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

oh I'd like to fill her water pitcher if you catch my drift

its making me lol just thinking about her trying to keep the pitcher lined up while getting that selfie and just how many tries it probably took to do it

>filling a kettle via the spout instead of flipping the top open

She doesn't do shit, we should be worrying about the other two dudes.

yeah, man, she's only acting

This is why muslims are right about burqas and hijabs. Womens vanity is out of control and sad.

who
can i fap?

she seems crushed desu

She's fine, but she wants you to think she's not

she's from KKB
and she speaks in moon runes so yes you should fap

Its a kettle you heathen

I like Cinema, its on repeat tier. That fade out at the very end is cute.

she's a bad bitch irl

>putting in extra effort flipping the lid
why?

youtube.com/watch?v=AiwvPmRTv6M

90s rap was just better than what we have now it's all just about selling guns and drugs now back then rap was more lyrical and had actual meaning

those very tasteful feedback and samplings round the 1:10 mark is borderline perfection

Da dadadada da, lalala

idk but this EP is great

but that doesn't answer the question in the original post

Girl I feel it.

So Crusher had a big dick so what. Plenty of that to go around, on taller men with cuter faces.

Baby youre a rock star.

do you know what thread you're in

youtube.com/watch?v=M34OelgSlKI

i just like real rap that has meaning and not stuff like lil pump where they just repeat gucci gang over and over

Which one of the dudes in kkb deserves a bj from Sarah.

her one and only

wrong thread

probably both

Gus.

I thought they broke up? Did they make up? He does not deserve to keep her all to himself he should treat her much better. I bet his dick isnt even that big just a little larger than average on a small frame.

One of them gets the beej from Sarah and the other one gets to suck on her toes.

you're just a racist who doesn't approve of interracial couples

Gus and Jamie should get Sarah really drunk and suck on her toes.

Get away, frick.

It's v average and him taking shots like this all the time is obnoxious as fuck. Reminds me of a guy at my work who wore incredibly tight girl's skinny jeans all the time to show off his tiny package, thinking it must look big because it sticks out. Everyone just thought it was pathetic and gross

LOL. Oh wow Crusher btfo.

both of them are gay

Sarah you know that they arent. But I understand you need to keep them on a tight leash. But when you touch yourself at night think of Jamie and Gus both undressing you and sucking on your big toes.

we /CRUSHER/ now

this is for slavery white boi

The only thing you crush now is your blood flow to your nads, cuck boi. Sarah is where she belongs with Big Gus and Jamie toe suckin.

toe sucking is for weak white bois im into crushin' im only actin im a bad bitch i broke into pixar studios

Frick outta here Crusher before I go blood sport and kumate ur ass.

The new ambient sound is good. Im glad they ditched the overly cutesy tryhard bit they were doing before. Like they were trying to write music for childrens shows like Blues clues.

probably just once, it's not that difficult

cope

Thats what youre doing taking pics with a chub at 5’5.

It means you can slightly move around when you are filling the kettle. Useful if you want to put a teabag in a mug at the same time.

she keeps the balls empty

post feet

>actually being upset that a woman you are 99.99% likely to never meet has a bf

man speaks truth

whew lad.

what do you mean? this EP is very good

Crush these dubs

Kettle? Does one put that on the stovetop or something? Is that just a fancy bong term for "water pitcher"?

I'd nut inside her with the force of a thousand suns

A crusher is a machine designed to reduce large rocks into smaller rocks, gravel, or rock dust.

Crushers may be used to reduce the size, or change the form, of waste materials so they can be more easily disposed of or recycled, or to reduce the size of a solid mix of raw materials (as in rock ore), so that pieces of different composition can be differentiated. Crushing is the process of transferring a force amplified by mechanical advantage through a material made of molecules that bond together more strongly, and resist deformation more, than those in the material being crushed do. Crushing devices hold material between two parallel or tangent solid surfaces, and apply sufficient force to bring the surfaces together to generate enough energy within the material being crushed so that its molecules separate from (fracturing), or change alignment in relation to (deformation), each other. The earliest crushers were hand-held stones, where the weight of the stone provided a boost to muscle power, used against a stone anvil. Querns and mortars are types of these crushing devices.

camphor appreciation thread in disguise. you cannot fool my trained navy seal eyes op.

youtu.be/4zqTFjEOkEQ

lol

are they still toghether?

Brian: Continue my legacy, my sons and daughters

KKB: Yes, father

i want sex
no zaarl

why is his dick in every fucking picture

so my girl Sara Bonito can go down and suck on it for din dinGood?

is this real

her asshole was BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

>soy mouth
why

Tbh Crusher is more famous than her. She got the short end of the straw by leaving him. If you think I'm joking just compare their social profiles. The dude is also in amateur league boxing, working towards debuting on pro stage.