Argentinian NT. Fix it

Argentinian NT. Fix it.

Btw can somebody post that webm with Argentina's lazy build up?

we are beyond salvation

>Argentinian NT. Fix it.
No more Mascherano.

Go back in time and force Messi to play for Spain instead. That way they never overachieve and no one gets their hopes up

stop calling up meme players from meme leagues such as agren league

meh who cares, we all know either spain or brazil are winning it unless france pulls a meme win or two

>not germany

this build up?

>germany
they are half the squad they were when they beat us

because the other half are young players from the euro and confederations cup.
Literally nothing wrong.

The worst game of all time. But at least we won some titles since los 24 años sin título. Not even a made up Mickey Mouse Cup title against Chilel. Nothing.

their new half looks better than their old half, if they didnt get refballed in the euro it would of been theirs

germany sucks ok? diego and pele not schweinsteiger and müller

germans always looks bad. no one really knows their players. but when we finally get to see them in the WC they are always the best

Libermann DT when?

>fix it

>Start by getting rid of your shit gk.
>Call up players from the Mexican league & Argentinian league
>???
>PROFIT

Cut Missi

Resurrect Grondona.

Now unironically, they done goofed for these qualis. For Qatar get rid of some of the choker generation players, and replace with young talents. And keep 1 manager thru the whole thing even if hes shit (2 at most if sampaloli is finally exposed as the meme untalented cuck faggot he is)

Do you think Tite will lose on purpose against Chilel if it means leaving Argentina out of the cup?

He doesn't seem like the type but I hope he does it

He wouldn't do it. I think the cheekiest thing he can do is to play a lot of new players for the sake of "testing" them.

>Thinking we will beat Brasil even if the try to lose in purpose
>Thinking we will arrive to the match against Brasil with a chance to qualifying

Make Dybala the midfield creator and let Messi play his false nine role. Also, play a 3-5-2 with Messi behind Icardi and two DMs like Banega and (maybe) Mascherano orchestrating the midfield with Dybala.

Honestly, that has to be one of the most heart stopping tense moments for anyone, let alone the players, let alone Messi.

>false nine
>m'lady

Shut the fuck up

that's not the real problem for argies tho, let's say argies can't beat peru (1-1) and >we win vs. bestguay. peru's last match is against colombia (in this case already qualified), and remember those times when argies let >you grab the points, letting us out of the world cup, twice. I'm not saying peru can't beat us fairly if necessary, but if we are qualified, I want to see our team helping peru

This.

Germans are a well oiled Nazi Striking machine they're too darn good, even from the perspective of a burger.

The burger isn't wrong you know?, just by putting Messi as a nine Argentina national team would improve a lot.