Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rayRKcErb2A
youtube.com/watch?v=Suka4wunGhU
youtube.com/watch?v=Q9f3MLIHNCI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>hating on based wilbon

gtfo

this.

he should have come out and called Jemele a coon! what a *breathes in* CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUK

>police are slave patrollers
>all trump supporters are racist

And to think that Trent Dilfer and Britt McHenry were both fired for speaking their opinion

>they literally fired 90% of their white staff
>kept all the Jews and blacks and let them politicize/not discuss sports

How is this a good business model??

>be white man
>"maybe mentally ill people shouldn't be idolized"
>fired from ESPN and turned into le ebil villain

>be nigress
>"da prez is literally a white supreme-ist he wanna kill brown peple"
>she dindu nuffin we accept your apology

HOW do they think demonizing white men
is a good idea when 90% of your audience is
WHITE MEN?

>day 7473983748984 of Sup Forumstards waiting on ESPN to die
It's not happening my guy

Well, this isn't the main reason, but I would say it's a narrow short-sighted one, and that's the fact that tv viewership is largely become disproportionately viewed by minorities. This is because tv is an ancient relic from the Stone Age and the dummies haven't gotten with the times because the internet is way too confusing for darkies to operate beyond Twitter and Worldstah.

It's kind of a chicken and egg argument. I don't know how much white viewership is caused by off-putting media hostile to their existence and how much is due to the fact that TV is a fossil and smarter people have moved on

Keeps bleeding money

not a matter of if but when

>Ameridramas

>Brexitors

OK enough with this shit, the White House did not say she should be fired, they said that it was a fireable offense, which it is and ESPN has proven that it is numerous times in the past. They fired Curt Schilling for making a divisive political point on his personal social media, they have done the same for numerous writers, bloggers and producers associated with the network as well. And the administration has the right to point this fact out.

>watching anything but live sports on E!SPN
>watching anything but live sports on any sports channel to begin with
>needing people, who are paid to be controversial, to tell you what to think
>not lynching any nigger that steps out of line

>he thinks Sup Forumsartans aren't also waiting with glee for E!SPN's death
Go back to dumblr

A nigger blindly defending another nigger. Big fucking surprise.

happy to not watch PTI anymore...especially now...

Wilbon is based but Jemele hill is a shit reporter and a race baiting retard

I don't think she should be fired despite how big of an idiot she is. ESPN is already suffering the consequences of her actions and all the other political nonsense they push. All firing would do is make it easier to fire the next person who says something controversial that goes against leftist talking points.

Jemele Hill was right tho

What did jamele do

Why do people even watch ESPN in the first place.

Lets watch a bunch of over the hill athletes and journalism majors discuss what we all just watched a few hours ago.

What did she do

>“Donald Trump is a white supremacist who has largely surrounded himself w/ other white supremacists,” Hill, the face of ESPN’s “SC6,” a relatively new version of SportsCenter with an urban feel, tweeted.
I love watching the linguistic gymnastics libs take to avoid saying black

>fire schilling
>let nig nogs spout whatever they want
Wew

It's not a business model, it's propaganda and subversion.

Linda cohn was suspended for saying espn should be about sports not politics. I think that pretty much sums it up

They made a point today to have everyone on Around the Horn declare that it's important to have poltiics in sports and that it's only weird to not have politics in sports. Every single one of them on the show parroted it. Basically reading their assigned scripts. Made me laugh and I'm done with ESPN now.

racist much?

>the fried chicken and the kool aid
Yes, I see...

ath is a fucking diversity panel at this point, not a sport talk show.

Jemele race baits but she's allowed to say what she wants on twitter. It would be different if she called Trump a white supremacist on air. This is a non story

>h8ting on Michael BASED "Worst Part of the Best Part of HAPPY HOUR" Wilbon

PLEASE DRINK

>responsibly

It was a hail mary to try to retain their ratings. In their eyes the only way to keep cord cutters tuning in was to be super controversial, and it's failed spectacularly

I agree, but ESPN has set a precedent in the past of firing people who give political opinions off-air. Difference with Jermelle is, they agree with her opinions.

When they lose their NFL rights and Disney sells them off

This
the stupid twat drivel I hear from Donny the Human Fart ever week, and THEY WANT HER FIRED??? FOR ONE EVENING OF VENTING!!!!

FAAAAAAAAAAAACK EWE MR PRESIDENT!!!

I mean, I'll be the first person to call Jemelle Hill an ugly person and a cunt.. perhaps even a bias journalist for many things and a hostile MISANDRIST

But this was all personal, and expressed in a public forum.. OPEN PROTEST OR NONE AT ALL At least that's what I keep hearing any how

So which it is??

Tell that to curt

but user, how did you know I was drunk this entire time. This is some fucked up shit bruv - are you in the CIA, or the FBI or something? Stop following me around. It's really unbecoming

checked

See also AM radio becoming almost entirely right wing talk and FM becoming jungle beats & hispanic music

>it's becoming unbecoming

They've fired people on the past for the exact season fucking thing dude.

This thread is brought to you by a Federal stipend;

and;

Red Stripe Beer

HOORAY BEER!!

>but they won't get this bitch

I bet it makes your nuts tingle, huh???

>Wilbon actually is a supplicating beta and doesn't just play one on TV
colored me surprised

why are you even here if you don't know who these people are?

They're owned by disney. The ESPN campus can burn down overnight and sportscenter would still be aired the next day.

>steams your rutabaga

Guise?

Why do black people make you so mad??

Did an actual black person steal your bike?

How the FUCK is wilbon based? Please say anything

I don't really care, man. I don't watch ESPN often and don't really give a shit about people's political views. I was only pointing out that they had done it previously.

You can't be mad at her if she's right.

APOLOGIZE.

This reads like a completely unbiased recreation of events.

I finally get the appeal of this guy

DUDE 420 WEED LMAO

Probably now. But the people on there can have a personal opinion. It is a free country

sad!

>Trump
>Whites supremacist
You dumb son?

Jemele Hill would've been fired at least 6 years ago if she were white. This is black privilege.

ESPN IS FINISHED. IT'S OVER FOR THEM

>gets fired instantly for criticizing non-whites

>Owned by Disney
So? I'm sure all the people laid off in the past 2 years thought the same thing

it's just another example of high ranking executives who are probably in their mid 50s completely misunderstanding the young adult demographic because their entire knowledge of youth culture comes from articles about millenials that were also written by 50 year old journalists. It's most definitely not "propaganda" or "subversion". They don't fucking care. Turning ESPN into 20 hours of libcuck shouting matches was just their "how do you do fellow kids" move that failed because they completely misjudged the situation.

>I have to agree with everything Mike and or Tony says because they're on that show I like

You've gotta admit this was a great move on her part. I mean, with the political climate today, not only would ESPN never fire a black reporter for saying the president is a white supremacist, but she'd be held up as an example of courage. Even if she doesn't believe one word of if, this will do wonders for her career.

Fox Sports stole their market. THey got sleepy being on top

Imagine having so much job security that you can say literally anything you want and your employer can't do anything about or they forever get marked as racists.

"finally"? that blind huh.

>ESPN getting BTFO by the White House
>Clay Travis going on Fake News Network and triggering the hosts

This is the best timeline

It simulates having an actual discussion about sports for lonely people

Yes in the short term. But I have to imagine that this bubble has to burst at some point and the pendulum will swing back the other way. It's just way too easy to capitalize on anti-Trump sentiment these days, at some point even liberals have to get bored of it.

Actually, nevermind, I just remembered that they shit on G W Bush for 8 years, and Trump is way worse.

youtube.com/watch?v=rayRKcErb2A

>liberals have to get bored of it

Liberals do what they're told.

when you have a monopoly you use it to further an agenda

schilling got like 100 chances, he said controversial shit throughout his whole career with then

Fox sports isn't even close to ESPN, they're still very much the leader of the pack, ESPN dominates sports radio and podcasts too.

youtube.com/watch?v=Suka4wunGhU

that women literally cried when some black man said nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=Q9f3MLIHNCI

women should be out from politics altogether

I mean she isn't wrong for being upset at that. The guy tried to be funny and it came off awkward as hell lmao

"Welcome to Sportscenter, here's a 5 second clip from some football game or something last night, ugh. Now... why are you white people such disgusting racists??? Did you know... SLAVERY!!!! SYSTEMATIC RACISM!!! TRUMP IS A KKK NAZI!!!!!! DA POLICE TARGETING DA BLACK MAN WHO DINDU NUFFINS!!!!! We'll be right back after these messages."

>When some black man said nigger
>The black guy didn't even speak
Spain...what are you...

white supremacist drumpfags absolutely SEETHING!

This. Fuck wh*tes and fuck Drumpf. Your days are counted.

i got it wrong point still stands

that's retarded, local radio is always bigger than ESPN. there's not even a station in Boston since no one wanted to listen to that drivel

>espn dominates sports radio
fucking flyovers I really dont get it.

I doubt white men watch the channel anymore. It's obviously targeting dropout negro males who stay home and do nothing.

>White men watching ESPN at all
>white men still watching the NFL and NBA
>white men still watching the codes of niggerball
Why? Baseball and a few USMNT games are probably the only reason a white male would watch this shit. Have some dignity and start supporting white sports.

It came off awkward as hell because those other two morons ended the segment because they couldn't handle a guy saying boobs.

That's the REAL joke, and it's on their pearl-clutching. It's why liberals get called snowflakes.

Most local radio is way worse than any ESPN station available

>shat on bush for 8 years
they shat on him for 1 year, suspended shatting until Katrina and continued to the end of his term

If you say nigger, even if you are quoting someone to portray them in a negative light, you awaken an ancient evil.

>People cutting cable all over the country
>ESPNs main demographic is middle aged white men
>People watch ESPN to get away from the politics and just watch some cool highlights
>ESPN forces politics into everything and makes their main show a political soapbox for 2 obnoxiously liberal black people
Gee I wonder why ESPN isn't doing so well. My dad is obsessed with sports and even he can't take it anymore. Trump tweeting this will only make them double down on the identity politics bullshit too, it's genius.

What made it even better was

>"Yeah, we're so anti-establishment! Fuck, Bush and fuck white people!"
>This happens for 8 years
>"Yeah, we're still anti-establishment! Fuck yeah, Obama! wtf I love the establishment now, but I'm still anti-establishment!"
>Literally the worst "President" since LBJ and caused the worse race relations since the '60s
>This also happens for 8 years
>"Yeah, we're still here and still anti-establishment! You don't know what it's like to be the underdog, for your candidate to only have a 99% chance of winning and have the media defend literally all of her crimes! #I'mWithHer"
>Turns out it wasn't her turn
>"Yeah, we aren't like you posers! We're anti-establishment and always have been! Can't Obama have a third term or something? Have you ever seen [goy movie] with [generic ebil character] and [generic goy who saves the day]? We're just like that! Fuck Trump and fuck white people!"

DOTR literally can't come soon enough. I believe they should be given a fair trial though. We can even use the same two special rulings that were brought in during the Nuremberg (show) Trials to make things extra fair. Namely articles 19 and 21.

>faggot alt-right is all about the government not interfering in business, guns, healthcare

>wtf, the government should be able to get private citizens fired from private companies because they said something they didn't like

This is glorious. I'm leaving my cable box on ESPN with the TV off just in case it helps bring them additional ratings.