Tinnitus

>be me
>headphone-fag
>listen to music with max volume
>3 years later
>wake up and got tinnitus

so a lot of artists committed suicide because of this.
i ll follow them too because this shit is hell
post the best music to end my life

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/table_lamp
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/rock-fan-killed-himself-after-11345510
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What artists committed suicide because of fucking tinnitus?

>listen to music with max volume
wow you're retarded
at 5 I knew not to do this

this is why u listen to quality headphones at moderate sound levels :)

ayy man listen to my music
soundcloud.com/table_lamp
i want someone to kill themselves to my music

I hate listening to music on trains or generally most places outdoors cause I have to turn it the fuck up >:(

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/rock-fan-killed-himself-after-11345510 Are you hearing country and western music too?

>leaving your house

anyone with tinnitus are retarded right ?
the day you get tinnitus , you ll understand it

Did you not learn to keep your music at a non-blaring level at the same time your parents told you not to sit too close to the TV?

Does tinnitus cause hearing vocal hallucinations

Can you read?
I didn't call OP a retard for getting tinnitus, I called OP a retard for listening to music on max volume.

I thought I had tinnitus recently, turns out it was just an ear infection. Maybe go to the doctor.

I have tinnitus after playing drums without ear protection and going to too many loud shows. I know it's depressing, but believe me it generally better if you are cautious. When you are at home, listen to music with speakers at a reasonable level, and wear earplugs at shows.
If you have trouble sleeping because of it, put something at a low volume to mask your tinnitus.

>always listen to music super quietly
>never go past 10% volume on anything
>wear earplugs to all concerts
>get tinnitus anyways
what the fuck

I think I’ve had tinnitus my entire life, I don’t remember a single moment that I haven’t heard a constant ringing. It’s just recently started to hurt.

listening to loud garage rock music with my shitty jeep stereos all throughout high school gave me tinnitus, it isn't so bad though

>tfw had tinnitus before even beginning to use headphones

thanks god

Anything above 25 starts hurting my ears with headphones, idk how people can blast their music

just make songs in the key of whatever note the tinnitus is.

no that shit is just normal

I either got used to it or it gradually goes away. I had different pitches in each ear 2 years ago I think and I wasn't able to go to sleep at night at all and when I hit complete exhaustion I started having sleep paralysis combined with extreme tinnitus, hallucinations and involuntary movements and so on. I got to a point when I snapped out of a sleep paralysis and jumped out of the window but I was actually still dreaming thankfully. Shit got even more fucked up than this but all I can say is don't give up because it will eventually get better. I mean look at Gira, he's still alive.

>tfw listen to music with headphones all the time
>at home, in car, at work
>somewhere above average - max volume
>doing this for like 5 years now

I am worried, what I am in for?

You could get Tinnitus, or maybe you won't.

Either way, you'll be fine. It's not really like chronic pain where it's a big visceral constant sensation(except maybe in really bad cases) and you can pretty much ignore it.

I've had Tinnitus for pretty much my whole life, and It hasn't really effected my life.

Even when I go to sleep, I don't really care about masking it. It's just a natural noise at this point.

The /k/ube looks down upon you and smiles.
>”join the club faggot”
*eeeeeeeeeeee fueled genocide intensifies*

I get temporary ringing in one of my ears every week that lasts for maybe a minute then fades out. This reminds me to take care of my hearing.

I already got shitty vision so I can't have tinnitus

Another tinnitus fag here. I’m 20 years old. I’m ready to die.

Nice going dumbass, I listen to my music never above 45 percent and never for 2 hours or more. I even wear earplugs that shows. I have it's slightly in my right ear from a bike tire blowing up next to my head

suck it up faggot
I've had tinnitus forever
I have no idea what silence sounds like

Tinnitus is more often caused by stress, depression or other illness than actual hearing damage. I've got it currently in my right ear but when I use headphones 90% of the time they are only worn on my left ear.