What do you unironically think of this album?

youtube.com/watch?v=tghQWwiJGuk&list=PLtt3oFewh9zd397oTHebBaHYGsCB699JL

An underwhelming end to johns second tenure with rhcp, has some great tracks but gets bogged down with formulaic filler half the time.

One of the most epic Alternative Rock albums of the 2000s. I love how it combined their Funk sound from Freaky Styley and merged it with both their harder rock side and their more melodic side as well.

Could have easily been cut down to a single disc with nothing of value lost.

>Other than Flea's and John Frusciante's exhibitions of virtuosity (or presumed virtuosity), the double-CD Stadium Arcadium (2006) has little to commend itself. Hidden among an army of terrible pop ballads there are a few poppy ditties (Dani California, Snow) that prove the band's melodic skills, but they overrate the human race if they truly believe that we still need 28 generic three-minute songs to add to the millions that came before.
>5/10

Reminds me of my cringe friends from high school

pretty solid desu

California/10

>Dani California
>Snow
>pop
They literally get heavier by the end of the song. And Snow is borderline Math Rock; that arpeggiated guitar riff would work perfectly on an American Football/Slint track.

>28 generic three-minute songs
This is very ignorant

Could've been GOAT if they cut it down to a single disc.

godlike

Wet Sand was the best track, at least from the main album.
Save This Lady was the best B-side.

Slow Cheetah*

nah, but it's a very close second.

Fair enough, Wet Sand would be my pick for number two. The outro on it is god tier.

There is one track where Frusciante layers a shitload of guitars at the end. One track before the last I think. This was not so bad. Otherwise, screw this band, they turned to shit before half of the userbase here was even born

If they trimmed it down it would like a 9

>tfw wet sand skipped on your used CD copy and you never heard it in its full glory until years later

God awful.
Bought it when it came out and was extremely disappointed.
Absolute waste of money.

this shit always reminded me of those le "middle class nerdy kids" in high school with a band t-shirt, slim jeans and converse with acne

God I wanted to punch those kids in the face.

great album
t. death metalfag