youtube.com/watch?v=Gz1a2e4WLHs

Cleetus:
youtube.com/watch?v=7Sl3c_OovfE
youtube.com/watch?v=ae8rYAohpRg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GkW4DwJsUls&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=fMuxjI-tG7o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

will needleduck respond? possibly on his livestream tonight?

I'm still here if anyone needs any album covers with the Unk.

I'm sick of this fag, fuck off

youtube.com/watch?v=GkW4DwJsUls&feature=youtu.be

t. the needledick

yeah we can probably cool it with the threads until he releases more ALAM

UNKLE ADAMS- BOLSHEVIK MODE FEAT. CHUCK D

DROPPING SOON

GET HYPE

Unironically the best song to come out of Unkle Adams

here's a thought. you fuck off

>The Unk calling out Fantano:
holy shit

fucking gold

his patheticness really encapsulates the mood of our time, he's on the bow wave of the zeitgest of how shitty everything is

Yep. There's not enough new content to keep this interesting.
Let's hope he gives us something soon

do mellon collie but with the text
Unkle Adams
Depression & Anxiety

Just fuck my shit up, also do Windowlicker

I'm gonna ask Fantano about uncle adams on his livestream. ANyone know when it starts?

Here's what I'm gonna ask

>When will you respond and apologize to Unkle Adams? He is calling you needledick on his channel and essentially is going bankrupt because of your cyberbullying. APOLOGIZE

Please critique

why are you being so negative. he's going after his dream and not giving up

you'll have to donate with a question if you want him to actually respond to it

yeah that's what I'm gonna do

You were the ones who forced him to take down all his profiles and comment sections right?

no that was reddit we unironically listen to Unk here.

bumpin for the unkin

we need to let melon know about unk's challenge

>making hip hop is free
>gets in debt making hip hop
Wew tbcauh senpaifams

You're seriously going to spend money on a question that will almost definitely be ignored? Well, it's what Unk would do, I guess...

are those early songs actually early songs or am i got memed

I sure he knows, but he's staying out of it. Acknowledging Unkle Adams will only worsen Adam's condition. He's past the point most sane people go "Ok, I might have been wrong about this career choice" so I doubt the bet will shock any sense into him. He can only slowly fade from relevency, or die in the most outrageous way possible.

LOL he actually did it the absolute madman

Just sent it. $10 worth it to get him to respond to unk. Hopefully he doesn't ignore

He will respond any second now

oh shit you're coming up next user

OH FUCK

hello alex e

he said he won't officially respond to Unkle Adams, that him answering the question on his livestream is his response

>needledick responds professionally and offers to take down his unk video
how will unkle adams respond to this??

h-h-hey. don't tell anyone i come here.

what a fucking pussy

Fantano knows Unk would destroy him in the court of public opinion, he won't make a high profile response

on behalf of /unk/, thanks for getting melon to respond to Unkle Adams, Alex. You're a good dude :-)

I really doubt unk's going to listen to anything he just said.

Download the Original review video, Fantano confessed he'll take it down if Unk asks him to

Oh shit, time to backup that origineaux "NOT GOOD" vid. Melon said he'd remove it if Unk contacted him about it.

needledick is a fucking coward he knows Unk will destroy him

What are the odds Unk won't be able to swallow his pride and actually ask him to take it down?

Fantano's response in current livestream

Scroll back to -10:33 for it

I love how Fantano still took all the credit for the bullying that was "coming from his channel". He didn't throw us under the bus, lads.

He's totally deluded enough to stick to the "I'm the victim, I'm being bullied" narrative. I don't think he can be reasoned with.

Damn the needle dick was shook
when will the unk decide to eviscerate him once and for all?

i dont know if you've watched the videos but he's never going to give up

he doesnt know how

My pleasure user.

That'll be $100,000 please.

this beef needs to be settled with a rap battle

LALALALALA

Do you guys actually like Unkle Adams or are you guys waiting for him to snap?

Nice bait, get the fuck out

Just because I'm waiting for his eventual breakdown doesn't mean I don't love the guy as well.

wow that's a pretty substantial response, good job user.

you heard the man, bully uncle adams like a dog thrashing the life out of a possum.

>WHEN NEEDLE DICK CAVES TO YOUR SUPERIOR INTELLECT

nice

check dropbox there's some new beats in there ready for you to do the BPMs

>brainlets will never understand paying $100/hr for premium BPMs

this image is haunting

I thought more people would bug fantano about UNK. I'm dissapointed.

STOP
BULLYING
ME

It's probably not worth it for Fantano to start a beef with someone who is this delusional

What a fucking scam artist piece of shit

He just looks like the type of person who rips off idiots, he should have told Unk there's a better way

Yeah, I have mixed feelings about him.

On one hand, producers like him probably deal with delusional artists and people that are wasting their money every day.

On the other hand Unk is on another level. I think if I was the producer I'd at least have a talk with him and tell him that I think it's a bad idea before working with him anymore/

How long do you think before he makes a response to Sup Forums threads and directly addresses the board

I don't think he would want to make people aware of what goes on in here

In a world full of teenagers blowing up on beats they made for free, a 30-something going nowhere on beats he paid way too much for is pretty origineaux.

the money is an appropriate fee for having to deal with this delusional fuck day after day

Can I get some tiny Unks on the birbs?

is this guy a satirical genius or is he actually a genuine act i cant tell and i usually can

original

AY YO ITS CLEETUS
THE MOST ELITIST
RAPPER OUT THERE
BUY MY ALBUM EVERYDAY

M A N G
A
N
G

I just want Unkle Adams to post a new video, god, it's all I want!!

He's selling fucking VISORS from
Who tf wears visors? Why would you sell that when you're already strapped for cash? It's such a risky choice. Sell shirts, or hooded. For fuck sake, how can he be this dumb

I appreciate that Needledick is trying to provide constructive criticism, but Unk is going to be a bitch about it. He'll upload another vlog where he goes on another "stop bullying me >:(" tangent. He'll callously ignore all the sage advice he just received, screencap this post.

Anthony was a lot more cordial than he needed to be. He's well within his right to go off on Unk for being a spiteful, ingracious cunt.

Doing it now. Livestream isn't listed yet.

You know Unk is going to now.

>channel name is botox408
>can't afford botox
>doesn't need it anyway

>yfw unk isn't making any new videos bc the loan sharks got to him

That's wrong, Fantano was about about to go off on Unk, but his friend and wife advised him NOT TO, most likely because they recognized that unk has some serious mental illnesses.

I'm looking forward to ALAM Episode 15 - "My Legs Getting Snapped in Eight Different Places Has Quadrupled My Debt :("

unk thought alam would be a global smash hit

lol

This. He is one of many younger people who worship celebrity, and when they transition into adulthood and they don't face the music...it's fucking up lives.

JUST UNK MY SHIT UP SENPAI

This ends with a self-inflicted gunshot wound. Callin it now.

what's the story here what'd he say? I'm late

Hahahaha, so familiar to my life.

Unk should release a mixtape rapping over Death Grips beats called "No Money Deep Debt." Shit would blow up and get so much attention.

Just saw it now, and it was pretty much what I expected from the guy like anthony whatever his name is. I'm even more looking forward to Unk's response now, it's going to be something. I think he's not gonna play it cool, and will try to make a drama out of it, but the thing is, fantano has been on YT for such a long time, he knows what drama is and he won't participate in it. So the only thing we gotta wait for is more debt and more shitty songs from Adams.

So that being said, is anyone really here for the bullying? From what I can tell, most of you, much like me, just make maymays, and silently watch Unk's career turning into ashes. Harassing people online is so 2010.

why can't he name drop the Unk

Also, somebody should ASAP make backup of theneedledick reaction to Original. He said he'll delete if Unk asks.

This. As soon as Unk gets word of what Melon said it'll be gone because he's seriously buttblasted over that silly video.