>"muh fathers plans!"

He's a china babby

>Hasn't invaded a country yet
user...

>ywn have your own country full of asians lolis that want to fuck you
why live

that girl on the right has a real life smug loli face

His dad was the GOAT. He's just silly.

He's going to be elite at getting his country fucked hard in all holes very soon.

Just like Vietnam and, well, North Korea in the past, right?

Convince me that he did something wrong

Vietnam was minding its own business before the USA went full fucking retard

NK blasting the fuck out of Japan will leave it out to dry against a country that already raped their entire peninsula + all of Japan's allies. China barely tolerates NK.

china isnt even really allies with best korea anymore. they just dont want to share a border with a westernized country and deal with the humanitarian crisis.

the difference here is China only tolerates North Korea because they don't want to be surrounded. they won't risk it all backing Korea if they randomly attack Japan because the entire fucking world will denounce the attack and move in. China will just hop on too and take whatever land they can get.

Lmao, you'll do nuthin. you'll do fookin nothin

North Korea has never invaded another country, they are not an imperialist aggressor like the US. Now I know what you're going to say
>b-but muh Korean War
That was a response to anti-Communist aggression from political centers in the southern part of the Korean peninsula and North Korea was not a political unit at the time of the start of the war so that doesn't count anyway

Great thread about sports

>cruyff meme thread gets deleted immediatley for being 'off topic'
>this /polint/ thread stays up
the absolute state of Sup Forums jannies

Kim is on the waiver wire in my league, should i pick him up for my team?

enjoy your stay, reddit friends

he better fucking stay away from Japan

Is it true that he has a huge cocaine habit, or is it just worse Korea propaganda?

Who cares? Post-sports bar Sup Forums is the GOAT Sup Forums

imagine being the only lard ass in your entire country

Part of me kinda hopes he does fire a nuke so that I could be drafted and die on a battlefield

Its prolly considered hot there

>there is a chance you will die in the nuclear holocaust before losing your virginity

why is the cruyff shitposts consider off topic when it's literally about an athlete

>tfw too irrelevant to get nuked

I'd say you're gonna get earthquaked, but I live in California

At least the May Day Stadium is elite, 150k at every game.

earthquakes don't kill anyone

I live on the San Andreas Fault m9, the earth will swallow me if we get anything above a 7.0

Actually according to "Misattribution of arousal" theory you could bang a 10/10 if she see the bomb exploding.

Why is he so fucking obese

im going to have to hope im a one pump chump if i have to wait for her to see the bomb exploding

>britbongistan
>10/10

their women look like absolute dogs

I meant 10/10 for a britbong. I thought that was obvious and assumed.

our year la

>tfw we'll get qt North Korean refugees in a few weeks

Texas you are so lucky. Your country is so irrelevant that you'll never have to deal with anything. Even if WW3 broke out you'd be sitting down there with your sombreros and siestas not having a care in the world. What a life

tbf Vietnam could've been over in 1 week if we weren't humanitarian pussies. Light that place off and gg. Instead we put troops on the ground in a foreign jungle and weren't ruthless enough to win

>tfw im the only skinny person in my entire country