I can disprove any arguments against Islam. Hit me with your best shot. Dare to do the battle? Yeah didn't think so

I can disprove any arguments against Islam. Hit me with your best shot. Dare to do the battle? Yeah didn't think so.

the only argument I have against Islam is that it attracts mainly nonwhites.

The belief system itself is utterly based on the sound moral precept that male and female traditional roles are correct and necessary to the survival of the human race.

But it's shitskins and nig nogs. That's unacceptable.

Mohammad married a 6-year-old.

That was Cuckstainity too in the beginning. Best way to change that is to convert whites. Since Islam has the highest birth rate in the world this would also save the western civilisation

How come all muslims smell and are ugly?

>same bait
>same image
>everyday
sage

The Qur'an was written by men not by Allah

Converting whites and enslaving non-whites is the best way.

Also X-tianity is more than 50% non-white too. Difference is in Cuckstainity the cuck pope can tell you to lick negro feet while in Islam you only serve God

But he didn't consume the marriage

When a Christian commits murder, rape, takes a slave, executes an apostate, declares war on non-believers, he is behaving exactly the opposite of what Christ instructed.

When a Muslim commits murder, rape, takes a slave, executes an apostate, declares war on non-believers, he is behaving exactly as Mohammed behaved.

>65,000 years
>invented a stick

>whites must convert to islam to save western civilisation
>save
lel

Because Pakis are Indians

Source?

Why does the Koran say not to defecate in a hole?

Oh yeah, he didn't consume the marriage until she was 10 or 12, big difference there.

>t. Achmed

Wat? Jesus and Mohammed taught literally the same thing

>no argument

They murdered my People.

This desu. At least Muslims aren't hypocrites.

sharia law, death for apostasy and taqiyya

What exactly is your problem? I'm here to answer :)

Do you believe in jinn?

Jesus was not a warlord who led armies of conquest. He did not execute prisoners, he did not keep a harem of sex slaves. He did not have sex with a 9 year old child. He did not execute people for leaving his faith. He even told his followers to forgive the men who killed him.

you're a roach invading krauts, and posting how they should convert to roaches

what argument do you need here?

He was a pedophile.

What is that, tea and a couple dates? What's that all about? What's with the Muslim rosary, too?

Why does Mohammad suck pig cocks?

Islam means "Submit" if you do not submit you will suprise Muslims and actually be able to be-friend them.

>They don't like little bitches, unless you are actually a young child then they really really "love" you.

Which one? Genocide is forbidden in Islam

What's wrong with Sharia law? And inform yourself about Taqiyya from non-Sup Forums sources. It just means when your life is in danger you can deny being a muslim to save your life

Why are there 72 virgins in paradise? Why not 71 or 73?

Mohammad split the Moon in two.

There, explain that shit without saying the word "miracles".

You do not recognize it.
>Don't worry you will.

My argument is that Mohammed is a gigantic faggot who stuffed strips of bacon in his cockhole while he molested small children while whistling the confederate anthem. That is my argument.

Atleast Isis did one thing right they where able to call me back I don't think they will like what I have to say however.

Gays are actually okay
Earth isnt at the center of the universe
Stars are just other suns
Moon doesnt emit light
Moon wasnt split in two
Night is just the absence of sunlight
Theres trillions of planet in the universe
Stars are lightyears away
Earth was created in billions of years from space junk
Earth was created after most of teh stars
Sun is a sphere of plasma
Distance to the moon and the sun is completely different
Sky can't fall down on people - its air
Earth is a sphere and rotates

Quran happen to contradict itself which is supposed to be impossible since Allah is perfect and that's why the concept of abrogation has been developped.

Today's Quran isn't even the one Mohammad revealed, we know there were multiple versions in the 40 yearrs after Muhammad's death and it has been uniformised by the third caliph Uthman ibn Affan. We also know by hadiths at least 2 suras have been lost.

Your religion is shit tier ahmed.

Evil exists yes

Jesus wasn't killed
>he didn't execute
Because he wasn't a judge. He taught the same law as moses and Mohammed did. Death penalty is in the bible

You have to 'live like mohammad' that means being a pedo. Mohammad said to kill gays and apostates. Islam should stay in shittistan, it is not comparable with western morals.

lul

>You are not allowed to eat bacon.
>Mohamed was a pedophile and so are a lot of his followers.
>taking religious scripture literally is stupid, and if you don't there is no difference between monotheistic religions, so why chose at all? Just call yourself a theist/deist whatever.
>believing that a god would actually give a shit about things like praying, etc. is retarded.

I'm white. Why the hate? Because Islam is winning?

Tell me if he was a pedophile why he'd wait a couple of years to consume the marriage. She was post-puberty hence no pedophilia

You should kill yourself for being oblivious to Islamic literature.

My other argument pertains to how Muhammed ate a big bowl of horse smegma while sucking down thick greasy shits through a paper straw while having a goat suckle his rectum while cumming all over little aisha. That's another argument.

Nothing you say can be believed.

For why Muslims must recite the Koran in original Arabic, see Ziauddin Sardar and Zafar Abbas Malik, Introducing Mohammed (Totem Books) p.47

Sorry what exactly is your question? It's just a nice pic

Islam means submit to God. Christianity means submit to muslims

When will Muslims pay reparations for all the black people they enslaved and castrated?

The Muslim Orthodox was meant to Convert Extort Tax or Deport PEACEFUL Christians not Murder them.
>But since it left behind its warlike ways instead muslims siezed on that and spat in God's face.

You where meant to await battle with Christian Militants for glory.

>There is no glory in butchery of people that are refusing to fight back.

Atleast now we can have a bit of old-school fun.

>what's wrong with Sharia law?
clearly you don't belong anywhere near western civilization

go back to your cockroach desert mound where your 7 child brides dressed in trash bags (all first cousins) are waiting for you

>to save your life
except muslims smudge the reasoning to use it as necessary in their daily lives, as you're doing now

cause a 6 year olds pussy rips, a 9 year olds just bleeds, you cretin. You can't actually rape 6 year olds if you are planning to keep them for the rest of their lives and have children.

You are a stupid desert cult about a red headed pedophile that is worshipped by inferior low IQ desert savages. You are also shit athletes and your women are ugly.

I love this book. Islamic logic at its best.

Puberty in islam is over when it's decided by the tutor. Also he consumed wedding when she was 9 or 10 because the Quran sepcifically talks about "your wives, wether they have their periods or can't yet".

My other argument has to deal with how Muhammed (while having 8 fists in his anus) would reach climax ONLY when 12 little boys would rub blood sausage over their chests and give muhammad a body massage with their sausaged bodies while peeing on him. That is a curious part about Muhammad's past that really stood out to me and I was wondering if you could address that.

Refute this you smelly cunt

The trick behind the apparent inconsistency of the Quran and why the radical Muslims are always correct: Like no other holy book among the world religions, the Quran contains an abundance of contradictory expressions. What is forbidden in one place is expressly demanded in another, and vice versa. However, the contradictory quality of the Quran is only an apparent one. It falls apart abruptly when one recognizes the very carefully protected secret hidden within the architecture of the Quran. For the Quranic Suras (chapters) are not arranged chronologically, but rather according to their length – and the newer Suras (from Muhammad’s violent later phase when he was in Medina) override the older ones from his era in Mecca that were comparatively more peaceful. However, this secret is guarded by Islamic scholars very closely as if it were a holy grail – and is aired only on particular occasions.
(An Essay from Michael Mannheimer, Germany, March 23, 2010 /

Mohammed had a 1" dick so it wouldnt be a problem

>I'm white. Why the hate? Because Islam is winning?
i don't give a shit about your color, just your behavior and state of mind

and i don't think it's winning

Answer this you goat fucking OP

Sunni Islam is made by two usurpers who didn't even like Muhammad. They forced him to marry one of their daughters (Aisha) who hated him to solidify their influence over him.

They stopped Muhammad writing his message on the Tragedy of Thursday.

Muhammad named Ali his successor at Ghadir Khumm.

why do you rape goats? and camels? and horses?

Islam is a totalitarian ideology that does not give priority to the well being of all innocent people, and on top of that you cannot prove the basic tenets of Islam.

It's a shit.

>no response from the turkroach

It's not meant literally

Source? ;^)

He was not a pedo. God will punish the apostates

What is the significance of tea and dates in Islam?

Another question I have about MUHAMMMAD why in the ancient holy spectral ancestral scriptures would it narrate that MUDHAMMAD would every morning grab one of his many speculums piss into Aisha's gaping anus, fuck the shit out of it and then scream ALAH QUACKbar and squeeze her belly till a gump of piss and shit rocketed out of her gaping shit pussy. I've talked to many of my goat fucking colleagues but they've yet to give me a straight answer.

>Source

You're on the offensive. Now disprove his argument you fucking sandnigger.

still waiting fag: especially the first one:
why can't i eat bacon?

It encourages incestuous marriage which leads to significantly lower population IQ and significantly higher genetic birth defects

>It's not meant literally

Blasphemer.

>He was not a pedo.
He fucked a 9 year old. That makes him a pedosexual, and a savage individual... Hardly the perfect man, or even a decent prophet.

I sure want to turn my country into a successful muslim country like.....

>believing that a god would actually give a shit about things like praying, etc. is retarded.

Protip : For Non-muslims the Non-Religious and Christian Scholars

>I am not a Christian by the Way OP I am something else, Call me a False Prophet if you Like but stating Mohammad is the last prophet of God does not make a descision for the Divine.

There are 2 Korans Mohammads Biography and the Works relating to Jihad.

>Its not just one book.
The Mecca Islam which the west are familiar promotes nothing but peace the other books do not.

>50% of Islam is related to killing non-muslims.

Evil certainly exists and alot of Muslims are possessed.

Thanks for admitting you either know nothing about islam or you know very well I'm right and you trry to meme your way out.

>That time Mohamed had that other Mohamed kill his political opponent and preforgave him invoking allah so he could come into power in mecca

Mohammed was a massive faggot. Fuck him. And fuck you.

Why are muslims so disproportionally violent compared to anyone else?

>Tell me if he was a pedophile why he'd wait a couple of years to consume the marriage. She was post-puberty hence no pedophilia

When she was 6 he rubbed his member between her legs , because his dick did not fit ?

Do you believe it should be legal to fuck 10-year-olds?

I love how Sup Forums blindly believes everything they are told against Oslam and then call muslims asking them to fact check deceiving

Consume means eat. Fucking retard.

Little slut.

Shut the fuck up ahmed your religion sucks. Nobody likes you fuck off.

You don't have too. It's just that every translation is an interpretation while in arabic it is exactly as God sended it to earth

>78265858
I like the fact that you ignore half the questions
And answer with meaningless one word answers
You are literally brain damaged

Oi, you smelly cunt

Refute this.

woops typed that a bit awkwardly
There are 2 Qurans
There are also the other Books.
Its a bunch of books.

>don't worry muslims we all hate the clintons too.

Aisha was 9 when big Mo banged her

But when he did, was she tasty af?

Op faggot can't disprove shit about his filthy fucking faith

I dunno why you arn't more mad Pajeet they killed more Hindies than Christians

>Muslims have killed over 80 million Hindies in just over 1500 years.

>The most perfect man in history shagged 9 year olds
>why would someone complain about that?

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the Muslim mind.

>2016
>not consuming the marriage
Shiggy Diggy.

not an argument

You know the youngest mother in the world is 5? Some people mature faster than others.

The Number might be different now though
It might be at 100 million christians now since the mass genocides in the middle east.

Why do Muslims kill each other so much?

Don't ignore my question, Ahmed.

>Jesus and Mohammed taught literally the same thing
Keep trying, Mehmet

What about the part where Mohammad french kissed young boys or beheaded innocents and waged wars instead of spreading messages of peace? What about the fact that most of his later sayings were more akin to satanic possession than word of God? When you consider that it has been told that there will be a false prophet and Satan disguises himself as the messenger Gabriel or God in order to provide messages of war and bigotry, the Quran makes a lot more sense.

Some Muslims would consider you a blasphemer, retarded, but fair enough.
How about Jinns?