Oh shit the goyim know shut it down

Normies are blaming us for the downhill of Jewtube's forced propaganda on their new brands of LGBTQABCDIEFGHIJKLMNOP+++++. I dont believe that we can actually do that. Sup Forums is a board of peace.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6teyjozalyI&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You fuckers deserve it for mocking these beautiful people. They were just going around expressing the genders and kins they were born as. Is that wrong? Heck NO. You are all just basement dwellers. You are all jealous that you can't get beautiful trans girls like the ones in that video. You were all probably turned down by similar beauties and feel the need to express your rage at the innocent and sweet.

Nice pasta there.

Oy vey! Look what you goyim did

I'm okay with this.

Most seem to think Sup Forums is behind it

*/po/

>Sup Forums and other online communities
In other words people with differing opinions across various web communities chose to show it and that's bad.

hahah they finally disabled comments

>unless we receive full support and positivity, then we are being raided. All those that oppose us are wrong.

there were also Sup Forums threads up about it where people would dislike it

>comments disabled, mass dislikes and logo removed after 1 day

what a shitshow

>raided
or just disagreed with

#NotAllPolacks

>Millions of views
>Majorily negative reaction
>Somehow it's all 5chin's fault

the damage control, tchernobyl tier

I'm going to go out on a limb and say they didn't expect the backlash

Most of the Jews/SJWhores live in little vacuums outside of even the normies. They have as much insight as a severely autistic.

WONT SOMEONE THINK OF THE ALPHABET SEXUALS?

It is your fault. You had 6 different threads up at the same time begging for thumb downs and weakbait trolling.

You should've reported the Sup Forums raid threads. There was absolutely nothing creative about the raiding, no attempt at trying to falseflag this on muslims, didn't matter since youtube was actively removing mentions of muslims/islam in the comments yet left the obvious trolling.

This. Youtube is not only in the Western World, it's actually EVERYWHERE. And most places have an anti-homo attitude.

no its /po/

The video is just a clip show of youtubers coming out this past year. That's it.

I was annoyed when Ingrid Nilsen popped up. At least her and the dyke that turned her broke up. Wonder if she'll go back to men now that being gay isn't the cool way to get views?

What can I say...

#ProudToBeAShitlord

Censorship at its finest.

We dit it Sup Forums!

Fuck SJWTube

hahahahaha

Her about a month before saying she's been gay her whole life.

>Not being absolutely disgusted by the "man" who was 12 weeks pregnant.

Disabled comments. So much for acceptance of other opinions. "Th-they are infringing my safe space goyim, shut it down."

Are the comments archived anywhere? I'm a little late to this particular party.

what the fuck had we done?

its too late

I'd think it's inaccurate to say it was "raided" by several communities. Most of those communities have some overlap, and pretty much all of them use YouTube, which was pushing that video in everyone's face. So it wasn't as much of a raid as it was several communities seeing a shitty video, then reacting and commenting on it like they would any other shitty video.

you digged your own grave

WHY YOU DIDN'T LISTEN
YOUTUBE CONSPIRACY EXPOSED

How did the video receive 50,000 likes in the last few hours?

how are they going to marginalize he majority?

rofl fuck off to infor-wars u tinfoil hat autist.

believe it or not, normies are fed up with this bullshit and we enabled them to speak out

Is this all? There's like two guys on this cap that are actually from YouTube.

They are right.
Muslim countries love gays, I thought Orlando made it clear that Islam is a religion of peace, and those damn Christian American bigots are to blame.

God damn /po/. Those madmen should be stopped

If you really want to upset normies, inform them that doctors are giving children as young as nine years old treatment to stop puberty. Child abuse and mutilation.

>Wonder if she'll go back to men now that being gay isn't the cool way to get views?
Nah, it's easier to identify as a demifluid, panromantic otherkinsexual.

>members of Sup Forums
>members

I told you they'd spotlight you faggots. Could have sworn they'd do it over the migrant video.

What, you no member yet?

>Sven Larson
I think this one is from/pol/

No, the hacker Sup Forums went there and spawned comments en mass just to trigger the little snowflakes. In current year it is not possible to have a different opinion than SJeWs.

The situation saddens me, too little dislikes. Why not 300k?

It was those faggots at ebaums I don't know what they're talking about.

Sup Forums IS A BOARD OF PEACE.

BUT BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT Sup Forums!

Of course, Sup Forums and reddit doesnt have 200 000 peoples.

You were asking for it for a long long time /po/

This seems to piss all the normies I know off. Even the ones who accept gays.

Once they started going after children and forcing their ideals on them before they have even reached puberty people start to cringe.

The backlash has obviously started from society.
At least young impressionable kids wont see being gay as "cool" anymore.

Stop going to /po/. All those paper cuts infect you're brain.

You have to admit there are some LGB qTs in that video

they disabled comments, meant to be about pride

youtube.com/watch?v=6teyjozalyI&feature=youtu.be

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act