Orange Coat Girl?

Orange Coat Girl?...

More like Orange Coat Man.

i love when guys make fun of girls for not growing bigger boobs... but you'd also make fun of her if she was a fattie...

so, what does that mean? she takes care of body...

I am not even giving a fuck, I just notice that making fun of a girl for not having boobs is like making fun of a guy for having a small penis... you can't helps it...

the redditman

yes..

really... makes... you... think...
... ... ... ...

>Guys guys you're totally making fun of her small tits and not the fact that she has a beer belly, is drinking beer, standing like a man and have a cigar in her mouth. Guys is totally not the fact that she looks like pic related;

Leaf this board cuck.

Agree mostly, but where the fuck do you see beer belly? You can even see that V muscle...

Christ, WHAT THE FUCK IS IT WITH FUCKING CANADIANS.

YOU ARE A FUCKING SHIT CUNT.

YOUR JOKES ARE FUCKING SHIT

YOUR SHITPOSTS ARE UNIRONICALLY SHIT

YOUR ENTIRE EXISTENCE IS FUCKING SHIT

LEAVE THIS BOARD AND NEVER RETURN. YOU ARE ADMONISHED.

WHERE ARE HER BOOBS?

huh... you know when you look at the flag it all makes sense as to why you just said that... interesting..

At least our country is big

Honestly theres probably a female NEET that just shitposts here all day using her shitty emotional brain for material

Really makes you think.

Honestly what the fuck though, it's like a memo went out to all canadians to act like SJT reddit fucktards ON EVERY FUCKING POST
Fuck canada, absolute shithole

Fuck off and check your privilege cunt

post the back of your hand. We need to clear this up

That isn't her you twit.

I'd love to make both the OP and Orange Coat girl beg for my big cock, subject themselves to licking my assholes, and fuck each other. That would be hot.

Fuck up you stupid canadian cunt, if I wanna hear from a fucking leaf I'll go outside on a windy day

But none of you actually addressed the point.

Not remotely similar at all, cuck.

this bodytype is my biggest fetish, jesus christ towel guy maximum overtowel.jpg

You don't need to be fat to grow boobs. Skinny girls can have huge tits. Look at Angie

TOP BANTZ

because its an absolute load of horseshit?
Skinny girls can have big tits, fat girls can have tiny tits and canadians clearly have no brain.

You like average women who take care of their bodies? Lucky you, actually. Tons of women either fit your fetish or could with a gym membership. I am almost jealous.

this almost seems to imply women actively have control over how big their boobs get.

I think the point he meant was that making fun of someone for small breasts is like making fun of someone for a small penis, neither can be changed.

I think the remark about fat girls is referring to girls getting larger boobs somewhat as they gain weight.

I don't know anything about orange coat anybody but I wake up this morning, pour a drink and get on Sup Forums and see this beautiful image. What I wouldn't give to be in that there pool hall alone and similarly clothed with her right about now

She looks cute.
Shame about the cigarette though but the lack of tattoos is a great bonus.

As requested
Whatever bogan I'll just be up here with my fast internet speed

I'm a remainmissile now

I dont think you've seen what Australian women look like mate. Theyre all fat slobs with huge tits.

has nothing to do with her boobs you foliage faggot.

she literally has the bone structure of a man

Well there goes that theory. Guess you're just faggots after all

>No hair on hands
You're either a woman or a fag

>You have to be an obese pig to have tits

Shut up roastie.

She's cute but her hips are way too manish. There's no curvature there...

Body by Frigidaire

Okay, woah. Fuck you.
There is no penile implant that works anywhere functionally like an actual cock. You've got to pump it up before you use it, like a goddamn bicycle tire.
Meanwhile, bitches can get teardrop-shape bags put in their chest and their social worth climbs 3 or 4 points.

>Being a misogynist in 2016
Opinion discarded

That's offensive asshole it's homosexual

nigga she doesnt have a beer belly she has full blown defined obliques like fucking body builders

and those traps and lats

what the fuck

is she on roids now?

Emily Ratajkowski is beautiful. I don't even care that she doesn't know what sexual objectification is.

I'd love to have her give me control.

Haha woah you've really looked into this haven't you? Some trouble downstairs?

But regardless, you can still tell that they've have fake breasts, its expensive, and they couldn't get them done until 18+, so all the pains of having an awkward body during adolescence would have happened.

>takes care of her body

hahahaha is that what you call a sack of fat while she is getting lung cancer and kills her neurons?

It's 2016 god dammit, grow the fuck up

>Hurr durr Australia is like small right?

leave it to the canadians to somehow cheapen the art of shitposting to the point where straya unironically loses their shit

this is what you have done, leafs, i hope you are happy with yourselves

Fuck you it's hard to criticize my favorite country

Very pleased actually.

I try to like the leafs and their good thorough information on some topics but this shitshitposting is making it really god damn hard. It's like rooting for the "special" kid in a normal class.

"There you go kid, if that were funny or true it would be almost considered as bantz"

What is bantz?

>still not asking for it