Tacoanon is back

A french neighbor is comming over for sunday lunch. What better to serve than norwegian taco? And to once again teach how to do this properly.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4S-8gF9GFJo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First off. This is a pretty basic taco kit

You couldn't pick worst timing

These are the contents. Shells, tacosauce and tacospice

First off. Fry the ground beef

These are the condiments you are allowed to use. Nothing else.

no guac?

This is a little trick i learned from a guy called "Habanero Harald". When cutting the onion. First slice halfway into the onion like pic related.

Then turn the onion and cut sideways over the precut area. Then you se you get perfect small squares.

Then when everything is cut up you put the shells in the oven. 180c for aprox five min. Remember to leave the little paperthingy inside.

Are your eyes watery?

Yes they were. Better now.

Then just serve it like this.

god tråd

Is avocado hard to find in Norway?

When assembling the taco i start with tacosause at the bottom, lettuce, meat, onion, tomato, corn, cheese, some more tacosauce and then top it off with sourcream. Mmmmm!

In Finland we like to put mämmi in the taco

No. I eat avocado alone with a spoon all the time

In New Zealand we like to put taco in your mammi ;)

Nice

Look at little Australia already making good quality bants

>tfw no finnish gf to maek me mämmi

Don't forget the baguette

youtube.com/watch?v=4S-8gF9GFJo

Finnish food is shit, especially mammi

The french neighbour thought it was delicious! Much better than anything he tasted in Mexico.

Why not?

Taco being the word for your girlfriends vagina after a big sloppy Australian monster cock has been inside it?

wtf i hate Norway now

Yep that was delicious indeed

>Revet topping
Fy faen det er ikke greit.

Jo da. Helt innafor.

Ramsay is a shit cook with shitty attitude that sells to american tv-audiences solely because of that.

There, i said it.

I'm gonna have taco today too
but with tortilla instead of shell

don't fall for the southern "no fresh food in Norway" meme

disrespectful shithead

Post pics when you do.

How can mexican «food» even compete?

Same. I never have shells. Don't like em.

Kill yourself spic shit. Scandinavian tacos >>> your garbage food.

>no jalapenos
>no chips
>no tortilla

you pathetic little boy

Swedish tacos have too much Middle Eastern shit in them

No? What are you talking about. I mean I have thai sauce, and everything else is stuff from the americas. As well as ordinary vegetables and meat.

Are you fucking retarded?

thai immigrant spotted

Had absolutely no idea Scandinavians even knew what a taco was. Much less they put middle eastern things on them.

Why would you think fucking tacos are obscure?

If they're anything like us, they've probably got their own taco bell

You have Taco Bell in England? Since spics can't jump the ocean I never thought your food would have any Mexican influence. I even remember South Americans saying they don't eat Mexican/spicy food so I thought much less Norway.

I used to like Taco Bell like a decade ago. I love British food though, nothing like some chicken tikka masala.

>If they're anything like us, they've probably got their own taco bell

we got mobile taco aswell

>Much less they put middle eastern things on them.

Really, you're going to listen to a retarded Finn just like that?

Tell me about hipster tacos

I don't know what to believe anymore

This is exactly like we eat them except we use tortillas instead of those hard taco shells.

Personally I also add avocado, Swedish meatballs and cashew nuts

never tried it

Middle eastern things? Such as What? Hummus, falafel and couscous is the only middle eastern food I can think of and Its not that common here.

Not him, but probably becuse it was 5:29AM

>cashew nuts
Today I learned tacos are a social construct and they are whatever I want to identify them as

>You have Taco Bell in England
We do.
>Since spics can't jump the ocean I never thought your food would have any Mexican influence
Mexicans are really popular here, we even have a couple of big chains like Barburrito, Las Iguanas, Chiquitos, and obviously Taco Bell.

Not to do "le current year meme", but it is the current year and you can find a restaurant for pretty much every notable cuisine in any city.

Dats rite

Valid point, please do apologize for John Oliver

No, he's yours now.

He was also never popular here, weird how he managed to make it big in Yankland.

ITT Mexicans are butthurt about tacoanon's masteful taco being better than theirs
>didn't even use all the normal ingrediences because it would've been too much for the mexicans to bear.

I seriously can't wait until they show up. Memes aside I doubt Norwegian tacos are better. I had tacos/Mexican in San Diego and they were really good. Seems like the closer to the border the better they get.

Question for spics? Do you guys fresh habanero or habanero sauce in your taco? It's becoming quite popular here to do so but for me the hotness ruins the taste. Oslo is literally filed with south americans making taco and burrito shops nowadays too so thats good.

wtf i hate Norway even more now

Better than Muslims I tell you that

>Better than Muslims I tell you that
doner kebab > taco and burrito

I meant as quality of inmigrants. The only Muslim food I eat is Pakistani and I do really really like it.

As far as the jalapeno here we just add the sauce separate, I've never had taco with an actual piece of jalapeno on it. But I'm not a spic exepert

I can't wait for when my french neighbour goes back home and spreads the word to his friends and family.

>oh this? It's something i picked up in Norway. Its norwegian taco. They make it way better than mexican'ts.

Not like it's something new though, he's been doing this for a while so many already know about it.

>when other """"""countries"""""" shit talk nordick tacos but they're not jealous

>First price

Not the real deal only bastard coming from USA

kys

I think that kit has the best taco shells

Usually with thin slices of onion, lemon juice and black pepper. The habanero's spiciness is diluted in the juice and absorbed by the onion. So yeah, despite what every Mexican will say to preserve the national pride, not everyone stands that much spiciness.

What!? No snails!? Are you fucking serious?

Must I beat some SENSE into you?

>mämmi
Is desert? On your tacos?
Kiwi's are confused, mämmi has the taco. In Canada, we'd like to eat Finlands mämmi taco since its like desert.

We actually have a colony of those green tasty snails living in the woods near my house. Some importer released a few of them by mistake i think a few years ago and they have been thriving since. Can you teach me how to cook them?

I make whale beef taco. Best raco in the world.

How do you prepare the whalemeat? I want to try this next.

With renewed strength from the taco i decided to do som yardwork today. Here is my shitty backyard. R8

I finished this gay flowerbed. Pretty proud desu

Why in a box and not where you laud the gravel? Nice yard btw, looks comfy

Have been having trouble with weeds growing there. I just dug everything up, covered it in black tarp and gravel. And the i have the soil just in box because fuck you snails and weed.

Now i deserve this. Cheers from Taco user. Thank you Denmark for based beer.

> I even remember South Americans saying they don't eat Mexican/spicy food
can't speak for other south americans, but bogota has plenty of mexican restaurants

tbqh. Landscaping is a pretty mexican thing to do.

>First we steal their food
>then we steal their jobs just for fun in our spare time.

>Landscaping is a pretty mexican thing to do
It is?

>not all weed is bad
Here's some weeds I found while hiking in Banff the other weekend.

how can mexicans even compete

>voluntarily eating garbage

you've actually never heard about this? I mean. Mexicans doing yardwork and landscaping in the US?

You shut your whore mouth or i stop buying stroopwafles!

..or maybe start making them myself!

hope your stroopwafles are better than your """""tacos""""" pham

As if you have any concept of quality food Bubba

Mexican diaspora detected

>plastposer
>maiskorn
>revet topping
Norge you're so KAWAI. You're the best little brother but please learn how to speak like a human being. After a certain age it becomes creepy instead of cute.