The Smashing Pumpkins

Yeah, I'm thinking he's back

>Big Tunes Billy
is that way m80

I wish the JUST meme was bigger on Sup Forums so someone would shop it onto billy

HEY COWBOY

DALE

infowars is a hell of a drug

what are his thoughts on the latest shooting?

He's really going all in for this "Same shit as last few years but with James Iha" tour

koch brothers, soros, barack hussein obama, lizard people cia false flag

honestly kinda surprised they're still playing sports arenas desu. i know they were fucking massive in the 90s but didnt think there'd be as much hype to see them on this latest tour after their latest albums

Siamese Dream is the best album

why does the vanity band of a wrestling booker get to play Madison Square Garden?

>two EPs instead of an album

Yeah, this is going to suck

Billy looks happy at least

Nobody cares about the new stuff, they just go to hear the hits live. That's how it is for most older bands making new material or playing reunion gigs. Enough people want to hear 1979, bullet with butterfly wings, today, disarm, tonight tonight live because these are classic songs that still are all over the radio. Teens and college kids today still like SP's hits, along with the older crowd. They'll always be an arena tier band along with all the other big 90s alt rock names like RHCP, Weezer, Foo Fighters, Green Day, etc

AND SPACEBOY I MISS YOU

>because these are classic songs that still are all over the radio. Teens and college kids today still like SP's hits

Teens and college kids don't listen to the radio

Modern rock radio stations hardly even exist anymore and the only people who listen to are old people

1979 and cherub rock are their only good songs

Tonight, Tonight's pretty good

True but they heard it in the car as a kid at least so they're familiar with the songs, or they're also an entry level rock band so when people decide they want to branch out from the top 40 pop and "get" into rock/alt/indie stuff one of the first bands they'll probably hear is smashing pumpkins

I like the Smashing Pumpkins yet do not like any of their radio singles besides Ava Adore

Smashing Pumpkins is basically dadrock for generation Z. Their parents probably liked it and they might hear about them from their parents. Don't forget the 90s were 20+ years ago now. My parents were into them in their college years and they're in their mid 40s.

why the long face, billy?

he failed TNA

Holy shit what the hell is this

Never liked them at first but they won me over back in 1999 when my GF at the time let me hear their catalog. BC seems to be a decent guy. I play the hardtail Strats too so we got something in common.

>Teargarden by Kaleidyscope is an ongoing studio album cycle by the alternative rock band The Smashing Pumpkins that was started in late 2009 by frontman Billy Corgan following the departure of original drummer Jimmy Chamberlin. The project was conceived as a 44-song concept album loosely inspired by the Tarot, with each song being released individually as a free download.[5][6] In 2009 and 2010, Corgan and new drummer Mike Byrne recorded and released two EP's, Volume 1: Songs for a Sailor and Volume 2: The Solstice Bare.[7][8] Following the addition of bassist Nicole Fiorentino to the band, the band recorded two additional songs as a quartet with guitarist Jeff Schroeder, after which the free download approach was abandoned in favor of more conventional album releases.[9] In 2012, Oceania was released as an "album-within-an-album" and was met with generally positive reviews.

jesus christ billy, just release a normal fucking album, these overly autistic ideas are not helping you

Soon

pretty much all of Gish and Siamese Dream are good, WTF are you talking about?