Brexit

Poland needs you in the EU, Britain!

Other urls found in this thread:

mishtalk.com/2016/03/24/poland-flushes-merkels-refugee-migration-scheme-down-the-toilet/
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/9840059/Why-Poles-love-coming-to-Britain.html
ucl.ac.uk/news/news-articles/1114/051114-economic-impact-EU-immigration
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fight for your soverenty Brits.

She's a jew

>no EU flag there
>she didn't realize that the based Poles put that up to support Leave

all the globalists are showing themselves

I WANT ALL 650,000 POLES TO FUCK OFF BACK TO POLAND.

>Poland needs you in the EU, Britain!

I know. They need the money they get from cleaning our toilets.

I'm not a Polish but I rather to have their girls here than ours.

Why the fuck is there no sticky?

Some Polish Jew they forgot to put in an actual death camp, probably.

Nobody's perfect.

>flag wrong way around
Fucken dyke

well i've just got back voting lads. wanted to take a picture but they had all photography banned. They provided me with just a pencil. so fuck that i used the black pen in my pocket. Layered it so that it looked like i used pencil but underneath was black ink.

You sound Polish. Or Romanian. Or some other form of Eastern European potato nigger.

> pooland need gibmedat

Wanting to put your dick in them is understandable. But not an argument for remaining.

>Waltz-stein PO/Civic Party Warsaw Jews incapable of comprehending why being a sovereign nation is a good thing
No surprise there.

Of course they do, whose toilets would they clean if we left the EU?

lol a commie a jew and a pole

dangerous combo

Fuck, it really is Gibsmedat: The Tweet.

good call bongbro. don't give those sneaky fuckers any advantage over you.

>gibs pls
how fucking embarrassing.

no problem, I guess I'd also prefere shitskins and muslims over white christians.

Don't worry Kamal, Brexit will be the end of UK and start of further marginalization of England. Good luck, and I'm serious.

I don't have now current graph but believe me- it's outdated.

Search for yourself instead of relying on Sup Forums memegraphs.

again, how's living on 5$/month?

poo in eoo

Whats wrong with taking free money and building your country?

That reads like a pronouncement from the USSR

>she
He.

it

> muh minimum wage
It is?
I`m uninformed about welfare memes much.

The funny thing is brits think they will be treated the same way Norge and Switzrael are.
If the brexit happens you will be made an example of what happens if you leave. It is like the mafia, you leave only in a coffin

Poles, if Brexit happened, despite all the talk about "Polish" immigrants, I hope you realize you've become a euphemism for "hordes of niggers and muslims."

Avg. Brit not overly concerned with deporting White, Christian Poles. you know who we'd be getting rid of in UK, and it's not you.
t. Britfag in Burgerland

The UK is a bit special in that they have the City of London. They could actually legitimately tell the rest of the EU to go eat dick and get away with it.

I am polish and I have a little advice for you Brits:

GET THE FUCK OUT THE EU. IT IS YOUR LAST AND ONLY CHANCE!

In other words: "WE NEED YOUR MONEY AND YOUR JOBS!"

also, anyone else REALLY disappointed in farage pussying out last night out of fear of being called "Racist" over that fucking poster?

He has worked his whole career for this, and then skips out on most important debate of his life? That was just poor form and like he was conceding.

No, lol Frankfurt would be a viable alternative to London if the brexit happens

BBC PUBLISHES AN ARTICLE REFERRING TO POPULATION NOW
>TOTALLY NOT A COINCIDENCE

If Greece and Spain are the examples of what happens if you stay, it doesn't seem like there's much to lose.

I think most Poles I know get this perfectly. Many support Brexit conceptually even if they stand to lose by it because they wouldn't want their country to become Eurabia either.

I know we've stolen a lot of valuable jobs in the fruit-picking industry though ;)

Where exactly did I say I prefer niggers? I have NO problem with white europeans, but UK natives are competing with you for unskilled jobs and council housing. You're honorary niggers because you have a sense of entitlement to a country and a benefit system that isn't yours.

Ivan, but you ARE the meme.

She's a jew from the party that lost if im right?

This. Except jobs.

LEAVE
E
A
V
E

I'M FROM THE FUTURE
THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO SAVE THE WHITE RACE

LEAVE
E
A
V
E

DA FIRE RISHUES BROTHER

You prefer poo in loos, Pakistan and niggers to white Europeans? You are either a brown brit or a cuck

But see, was watching Sky all night. They had interviewed with old people all night who kept talking about "Polish" immigrants, when clearly you know they didn't mean Poles, they meant pakis and niggers and mudslimes, but can't say that.

fucking Brit media, it's OK to shit on Poles because they are White Christians and most actually work. They won't name the people Brits really want out and do not want any more of.

In fact, I'd say if anything we'd rather more Poles if it meant less of...other kinds of "immigrants."
t. Britfag in Burgerland

I think the amount of Poles working the the UK has a lot to do with the resistance here to taking any "Syrian" migrants now. They've seen how it ends up.

Next time some fucker tells me we are leeching off of the EU I'll blow his head off

Fuck you and clean my toilet. its clogged again with the deuce i took last night. afterall, thats what polish are good for

Why is Poland so fucking BASED?!

if we vote remain, i hope the EU absolutely destroys us

seeing remain tears as they realise what they've done, will sustain me

These dubs say the Brexit will be successful.

Poland doesn't.
Lazy uneducated cunts that would rather leech off your success instead of working in their country for their country, do.

Friendly reminder to Brexit cucks that it wasn't the EU that opened up the UK's borders to immigrants, it was its own politicians.

All it'll take is for a Labour government after Brexit to open the floodgates and recreate the current German situation.

This dubs say it won't

Except I didn't say that?

>but UK natives are competing with you for unskilled jobs and council housing.

so would you prefere more Somalians, Indians and Turks to compete with you instead?

Or are you seriously saying you are going to seal the borders like in North Korea and expell all foreign workers?

Just change the law and take all benefits from non-anglos, geez.

I don't care one way or the other. Come back to us when you will throw out all niggers and shitskins. Then I would be happy to see you kick people from central and eastern Europe.

Poles are a mixed bag. They CAN blend in perfectly well and integrate within a single generation if they want to do so.

However there are also a lot of them who only do just enough to get into an acceptable positions and then they start to sue the shit out of their employer, lie to the doc to get disability points to make it harder to fire them and so on. Whenever a white person is causing trouble at work, there is an unproportionally high chance they are polish.

So basically if you're tired of listening to short haired dykes, them vote leave

True, but how do you do anything to slow or reverse that without Brexit?

I support brexit fully but to believe it would ever happen is just silly.

It's not like Britain is going to disappear if they leave the EU.
Jeez, people pretending Britain is going to sink in the ocean or something if they vote leave.

Poles are only ones in UK keeping (at least the Catholic) Churches alive, most I know have jobs, aren't gaming the system.

We all know who we want out of UK, but fucking Sky all night, old people can only talk about "Polish" bc they are White Christian and not the muslim hordes we are actually afraid of.

You're deliberately twisting what I said.

I don't think about you at all. At least you know our low skilled workers are good in something. I don't know in which thing your are. Please cry louder.

The UK needs to meet their quotas for plumbers and drunk drivers.

Except they can't fine us for not taking migrants and the idea that Labour is electable in the next 2 elections after a BREXIT is fucking laughable (No UKIP challenging the tories and SNP still strongly challenging labour cause Pro-EU support)

It always has been. But New York made sure to lay the derivatives debt of the PIIGS mainly on Frankfurt and also on Paris.

There aren't all that many countries in the world with a global financial center, let alone arguably the most powerful one.

Why do you Brits hate the Polish so damn much? They seem like cool people to me. mishtalk.com/2016/03/24/poland-flushes-merkels-refugee-migration-scheme-down-the-toilet/

why does sweden get so much money?

Hopefully in Britain the thunderstorms and floods are continueing. It will detter remain voters but not leave voters!

We don't really, it's like how we shitpost the French but don't really mind them.

1) that things a kike
2) lol at the "you'll suffer if you go goyim!!!" (pls dont leave, we need to subvert you more)

cuck programmes

Some of them have a hardon for brown skin and burkas. They would let in thousands of muslims and niggers than hard working Eastern Europeans

This. yes, some are trash, but most work, integrate well, keep Churches alive, and some of the females even potential wife material.

If we could, I'd rather all the quota filled by Poles rather than muslim/nigger hordes. Does any Brit here disagree?
t. Britfag in Burgerland

because so many niggers

they are best goyim and self-exterminating the fastest for the kikes

no, you don't see current situation in UK and other Western countries.

You are getting older and dying out. Instead of fucking you care about stupid fucking shit and think waaaay to high about yourself.
We are lucky to be able to let Ukrainians come instead of, lety's say Albanians or Turks.

I would never think to betray my country and culture and let hordes of Africans into my country to change it forever.

We will get out you believe me. Somalian workers will wipe your ass when you'll be 85yo instead of polish nurses.

Hanging it sideways is OK but they've got it upside down.
This disrespect is supposed to impress us how?

I bet they do, some Pole was on here a week or two ago bragging about how the British have to hire Poles and then at work the Polish people do absolutely no work, just play cards, play on their phones and talk to eachother because British people are afraid to fire them. Send them all back.

I wish you I could link you to this Sky segment. It's perfectly clear the old people are talking about muslims and niggers (Poles don't pray too loudly at 5am), but they fucking have to say "polish" or else they will be "Racist."

Fucking Orwellian. The whole thing.

They take all the jobs, driving down wages and still send it all back to Poland. If they all came in through a points based system i'd have no problem. Just imagine Australia flooding your country and your job market shrinking. Of course people still think this means I want shitloads of pakis when I just want neither, like this one here: Put simply they don't contribute a large amount.

Do not blame us. If UK leaves, Poland will be flooded with at least 2 million economy immigrants.

You re right, but she remains the president of our capital. Warsawians are strange folks, they hate her, but oppositions against her cant come up with single candidate they could all agree on.

> our low skilled workers are good in something.

only in janitorial skills...yes, i am not meming, all the people i see cleaning toilets at night at my uni, and work are polish people.

LIES
BRITAIN MUST LEAVE
FUCK THE EUSSR
WE DIDN'T GET OUT OF EASTERN COMMIE BLOCK TO BE ASSIMILATED INTO WESTERN COMMIE UNION
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Poles are good in only two things: stealing and raping. Poles are a fucking scum.

> poolacks
> work
Chose one.

> supported commies killing Russians all they could; poolack generals literally gassed whole Russian towns and poolacks are ultimately proud to this day about this
> where monetary and meterially funded by USSR since 1918 up to 1990
> returned nothing
> whine about muh soviet occupation
> blame Russians for communism
> declare themselves as the last bastion of yrop against mongols
> now funded by UK monetary and meterially
> support welfare niggership programs in EU and shill for UK to stay in this shithole
t. poolack

> muh christianity
Arent mexicans like, uhm - Christians? Why dont you give them work, eh?

> muh white race
Ethnically poolacks are sarmats - one of mongol horde khanate descendants. Only decent people in pooland are Prussians, including people in politics. Too bad they are deprived of any real power in the poolack state.

Until very recently there was no reason to work in UK due to a very generous benefit system. Now that the cuts have been applied in force to welfare, the brits started rushing to find a job but most of those jobs have already been taken by immigrants.

yes paying taxes and taking jobs you don't want to touch is ruining England.

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/9840059/Why-Poles-love-coming-to-Britain.html

ucl.ac.uk/news/news-articles/1114/051114-economic-impact-EU-immigration

You know better anyway. Good luck being on your own, UK was nice.

There's very little point talking to you if you're going to distort and misrepresent my point:

I don't want niggers here. I don't want muslims here. I don't want to share this country with foreigners. Including you.

>They take all the jobs, driving down wages and still send it all back to Poland
Still rather it be White Christians than fucking snackbaars or niggers. We both know would happen anyway.

Would you rather you kid someday in a school with Poles or savages?

I would never go to Somalia so don't worry. I prefere to watch black people and muslims in TV.

That woman is literally a corrupted power hungry jew, the stereotypical one that Sup Forums loves to hate. LITERALLY

Last time I went to a church in England it was literally me and three pensioners. On a Sunday, in this beautiful gothic building designed to seat about 100. Kind of sad.

A lot of these older people get it every day from the news though, "Polish man eats swan in park" or some bullshit like that, while actual rape gangs get covered up. They don't have access to the internet sources we do so I can't completely blame them. Change is scary when you get to that age I guess.

We build a lot of British ships in Poland now. I guess it's cheaper to outsource everything than maintain your own industries. Like how recently they just gave up trying to compete with China on steel and decided to have an economy entirely based on getting teenagers with zero-hour contracts to work in Argos.

You forgot drinking.

Nice try Monaco.

Russia, please quit the shit based on your own nationalist hatreds.

We both know, average polish family is better for society than a fucking nigger or mudslime. No comparison.

Have only been here 4 months, but mexicans here are really brown, dirty, into gangs, drugs,, crime.

Your bullshit aside, better poles than pakis and you know know this.
t. Britfag in Burgerland

thank you wast for taking care of our white trash
our crime rate have dropped since 2004, everybody can walk safely home now with almost no risk of being robbed and our stairwells are now clean and don't smell urine
go go eu!

What a shitty picture. We did offer to help financially and by sending navy to the mediterranean. Just because you cucks want to take refugees instead of sending them back and fighting the smugglers doesn't mean we don't wanna help.