Curry Niggers

How the fuck do that many even manage to die from lightning

>not pooping in the toilet

Ban assault storms!

because god hates them

They were all taking a dump

They tried, but the toilet witch killed them with lightning.

Fuckers are reproducing so fast, that God himself decided to step in, and thin the herd a bit.

theres been a shit ton of people dying from lightning in the news this summer, havent you noticed? france, germany, poland, middleast, india, some indoeuropean lightning god is mad as fuck

Most were working in wet fields when they got struck

>when there is a violent and deadly lightning storm, but you just have to shit so badly you brave the weather

i never understood people who couldn't hold their shits in. must be a lot of loose asses in India

It's like a Minecraft mob farm

80 pooinloos dying is like 0.8 real people dying.
There are so many """people""" in India that their lives are that worthless. They also die in proportionally larger amounts.

>Thor is not pleased with shitskins.

>pooing in wet fields

le fix

Curry m8

The whole Indians dieing by masses when shit happens should really be a meme.

Every time something deadly occurs in India it's always has an absurd amount of casualties.

This
It's the build up of protons or should I say POOTONS

They live in metal huts connected to one another. One hut gets hit and anyone in the town touching their metal wall dies.

>living in India
>killed by lightning

Pick one

The recent soccer match, Chile vs Colombia, had a short lightning storm that caused the match to be halted and all the fans were led indoors until the storm faded.

>0.8

>not 3/5

lol

Poo is an electrical conductor

I don't shit in public bathrooms, held it for about two days until I got home when I was camping.